REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 09-11-2005, 04:25 AM   #11076
VLS Head Mod

oh I forgot to post for the Kamloops ppl that gas on the rez is $1.12, $0.10 cheaper than everywhere else.

Are the Esso's trying to start a gas war? I thought I saw someone post something about an Esso in Kelowna was going to have cheap gas.
Advertisement
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 09:47 AM   #11077
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_rs
since when is this an important question? Yeah, quite decent. Looked to be about 18
its always important, you must be gay or something
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:28 AM   #11078
My homepage has been set to RS

so last night was my buddy chad's batchelor party.. he rented the summer jam bus, and a driver and about 30 of us went to penticton to go to slacks and the blue mule. one guy got punched in the head at slacks by some huge dude with tattoes all over and i think he felt bad about it after, so he bought us tray after tray of shots, and a couple rounds of about 18 beer. i lost everyone for a long time and was lost wandering around penticton until i found someone i came there with.. fucking gong show didn't want to wait for the bus to leave at 3am or whatever so i took a cab home from penticton with a buddy and paid out the ass.. crazy night .. good times
Old 09-11-2005, 10:30 AM   #11079
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

sad story last night

Kris and I went out to get a movie in the Mission from Blockbuster last night and right infront of Coopers on Ritcher was a dog laying in the middle of the road. She was on her side but her tail was still wagging like crazy.
The guy who hit the dog got out of his car and moved her over to the side of the road...the poor guy felt sssoooo bad. We assisted with a cell phone and followed the guy with the dog in his car to Vetcetera. Sad to say, she (the dog), didnt make it. So sad.

So if anyone hears of someone missing a medium sized female black dog (looked kinda like a bull mastiff? cross?) with a tag for dog control, they can call Vetcetera. Sorry.
Miss_HondaRTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:00 AM   #11080
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by bluebomber85
so last night was my buddy chad's batchelor party.. he rented the summer jam bus, and a driver and about 30 of us went to penticton to go to slacks and the blue mule. one guy got punched in the head at slacks by some huge dude with tattoes all over and i think he felt bad about it after, so he bought us tray after tray of shots, and a couple rounds of about 18 beer. i lost everyone for a long time and was lost wandering around penticton until i found someone i came there with.. fucking gong show didn't want to wait for the bus to leave at 3am or whatever so i took a cab home from penticton with a buddy and paid out the ass.. crazy night .. good times

Slack's isn't the place to be picking fights with big guys with tattoos hah.
Old 09-11-2005, 11:08 AM   #11081
OK Head Mod

Quote:
since when is this an important question? Yeah, quite decent. Looked to be about 18

side note: Buddy in a 1997 Eagle Talon TSI wanted to see how much balls the RS had! I never would have expected him to drop his mouth in disbelief that this little 1.6 pulled away from his 2liter.
must have been stock..
Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Gen4Lude
Kris and I went out to get a movie in the Mission from Blockbuster last night and right infront of Coopers on Ritcher was a dog laying in the middle of the road. She was on her side but her tail was still wagging like crazy.
The guy who hit the dog got out of his car and moved her over to the side of the road...the poor guy felt sssoooo bad. We assisted with a cell phone and followed the guy with the dog in his car to Vetcetera. Sad to say, she (the dog), didnt make it. So sad.

So if anyone hears of someone missing a medium sized female black dog (looked kinda like a bull mastiff? cross?) with a tag for dog control, they can call Vetcetera. Sorry.
that's a terrible story.. poor doggie

Last edited by fourtirefire; 09-11-2005 at 11:10 AM.
fourtirefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:13 AM   #11082
e-thugger*

Quote:
Got a day permit today for a little screwing around. Towards the end of the night with a water covered parking lot, im-maturity decided to kick in. I was trying to learn awd drifts! Took a little getting used to since the backend wouldnt slid out, but once the turbo spiked 14pounds in 2nd, she slid out like a motherfucker.

On a side note, we saw a accident happen right infront of us on our way back from Lumby. Out infront of woods lack just passed thay big brick/cement wall... This chick a few car lengths infront of us hydroplaned and spun 3 times, hit the ditch and rolled another 2 before coming to a stop in a soft pile of dirt upside-down. She had just missed the the cement wall, and stopped just before these cement barriers. I was thinking to myself "oh fuck"... We drove right up to where she was and I jumped out of the moving car and ran towards the car noticing smashed glass everywhere, the roof was caved in, fenders dented... basically a complete write off... I opened the door and she said she was alright. Helped her out and she was fine, not a single scratch or bruise. My buddy called the police and they (8 units) arrived within about 8 minutes.

Slow down!!!
hey were you driving downtown on bernard last night? i think i saw your car while i was running security for a party
89 CRX D16Y7 swapped
netfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #11083

Quote:
Originally posted by netfreak
hey were you driving downtown on bernard last night? i think i saw your car while i was running security for a party
For a brief minute yeah.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:00 PM   #11084
e-thugger*

happening right now: cops chased a car across the bridge into the westside and the car ran a spike belt. the guys got out and tried running on foot. not sure what for...
89 CRX D16Y7 swapped
netfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:09 PM   #11085

Quote:
happening right now: cops chased a car across the bridge into the westside and the car ran a spike belt. the guys got out and tried running on foot. not sure what for...
How many of them tried running?
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.

Last edited by girlcrazy_420; 09-11-2005 at 04:11 PM.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:10 PM   #11086
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
nuts
Old 09-11-2005, 04:35 PM   #11087
e-thugger*

Quote:
How many of them tried running?
two guys and a girl. pretty sure they caught them all