REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #12351
My homepage has been set to RS

LOL
Advertisement
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #12352
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
boo fucking hoo, i'll be sure to hand out lollies for all the sandy vaginas out there as often as possible
maybe just have enough class to step down? what do you really moderate anyway? the definition of moderator is somewhere along the lines of solving a conflict in a manner to appease both sides. more often then not you call someone a faggot and hand out a bucket load of points in the process. hell im prolly gonna get this post delted or me banned either way because of our last little face off.
you dont seem to have any input on meets... the last meets i can remember were put on by craig or mike and spoo. i dont remember seeing you at the spring meet or even thanking mike and stew for putting it on in your absense. so really why do you have mod powers for? other than to stroke your own ego and lay the smack on mouthy kids like me that is.
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:29 PM   #12353
RS Veteran

this isnt worth my time, eat my nutsack

Last edited by HyperREV; 01-24-2006 at 02:32 PM.
HyperREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:59 PM   #12354
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

honestly you raise some good points because now that you mention it i do remember meeting you at the spring meet,sometimes i can be a little retarded. my intention was to point out maybe you should have been more front and center and more involved in the organization of it rather than jsut showing up and participating. and you did once do alot for the site.
but now you are perpetuating the "my shits better than yours" attitude which is really whats pushing everyone away from this site. 80% of the people that frequent the OK side of RS drive slow hondas and really we love em. you loved em too so thats why we get so bent out of shape when you start beating of us for driving cheap slow cars because we work at shitty jobs.
yes i work for only a little over minimum wage but guess what im 19 your what 30 now? you damn well better have more cheddar than me.
also you talk about autoX as being less than track days etc. and you may be right but remember who the majority of the people that OK RS are. some drag others autoX but most of us do something. and when you say drag racing is gay and autoX is gay you are once again just pushing more people away. now your thinking suck it up or something like that, but guess what as head mod its your job to keep people comming back to this site so our sponsors get more viewers for their adds. shoei or whoever is the real top entrusts you to make sure this side goes well.
you say its mike stew tommy okke and shawne's job to keep us comming back? or are you suggesting that they could be doing more as mods? cuz i nor anybody i know of have any beef with them. mikes given me most of the points i have. but i respect him because hes still got some love for the hondas and doesnt just turn his nose up because he baught something more expensive and RWD.
My challenge to you if you are the uber mod is give me and craig and all the rest a reason to come back here and contribute like we used to and not just leave a random post here and there. this is a car enthusiast site afterall.

Last edited by jeffh; 01-23-2006 at 06:02 PM.
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #12355
Total victory requires total destruction

used to own a 92 XJ6 Soverigen, a lil under powerd still a beast tho

2007 BMW 335i (Jet Black)
2009 Subaru Forester (Obsidian Black Pearl)
2017 Sierra Elevation Z71 (Dark Slate Metallic)
SaviorSelf_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:12 PM   #12356
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffh
maybe just have enough class to step down? what do you really moderate anyway? the definition of moderator is somewhere along the lines of solving a conflict in a manner to appease both sides. more often then not you call someone a faggot and hand out a bucket load of points in the process. hell im prolly gonna get this post delted or me banned either way because of our last little face off.
you dont seem to have any input on meets... the last meets i can remember were put on by craig or mike and spoo. i dont remember seeing you at the spring meet or even thanking mike and stew for putting it on in your absense. so really why do you have mod powers for? other than to stroke your own ego and lay the smack on mouthy kids like me that is.

wahhhh! wahhhh! wahhhh! look at me im a crying baby!

seriously, get over it, nobody is gonna wipe your ass. so if you want something done do it yourself.
g13b_destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #12357
OK Head Mod

so we have a conservative government now in power... let's see what changes are made now..
Old 01-23-2006, 10:21 PM   #12358
Total victory requires total destruction

http://www.break.com/college/pacman.html

2007 BMW 335i (Jet Black)
2009 Subaru Forester (Obsidian Black Pearl)
2017 Sierra Elevation Z71 (Dark Slate Metallic)
SaviorSelf_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #12359
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally posted by RMS13
used to own a 92 XJ6 Soverigen, a lil under powerd still a beast tho
coughcoughtillhecrasheditcoughcough
bmwwheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:07 AM   #12360
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
you've got one hell of a high and mighty attitude dont cha? Who cares how much money craig makes and what kind of cars he plays with, you used to make minimum wage or slightly above and drove a honda crx once, not too many years ago, remember. You werent the first person in Kelowna with a B-series EF, you werent the first person to join the drift bandwagon and you werent the first person to take interest in BMWs, not in Kelowna, and certainly not anywhere else.

Being an automotive enthusiast is about enjoying automobiles. You sound like a prick that just wants to show off how much money he has when you talk the way you do. You wonder why REVscene-Okanagan is going to shit and has basically no active members anymore? Look who the captain of this sinking ship is. Craig isnt the only person who thinks so too. Ive got a email box full of em.

What the fuck is with this Nazi moderator power trip?

Who gives a shit if craig or a dozen other guys in these forums make 9 bucks an hour to support their hobby. They are super passionate about their sport, many of them compete on a regular basis as you all know.

If I was still selling cameras with the big 3-0 fast approaching , youd think youd have some other priorities set, other than argueing with a bunch of "punk ass kids", right?

Why not man up and take on craig on an autoX course with your superior machine/driving ability.

Afraid you cant cut it against a "300k smoking piece of shit beater"?

Threatening other members and fellow moderators without any reprocutions against the one in power?

Is this an online totalitarian regime?

Looks like youre all alone on this one bud.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:41 AM   #12361
RS Veteran

this isnt worth my time, eat my nutsack.

Last edited by HyperREV; 01-24-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:58 AM   #12362
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

And next week.. on days of our lives.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:54 AM   #12363
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

SO ...whats anyones take on the elections? happy, pissed, indifferent? im not really into politics but i figured it was a good way to keep clear of the drama for a bit
RSVC #9

Thats a really nice story... but does it come in interesting?

'02 3.0L Ford Ranger Edge

'85 3.8L V6 Mustang (Gone :()

Support Your Rev Scene Artists, visit or post your own work on the Import Personal Art Forum! Click Here!
Festus351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:37 AM   #12364
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

On sunday at bw in the telus park.... i misjudged my speed and thought i was going a lot slower than i was so i decided to take the Large side of the table instead of the XL. well anywyas i was certainly going fast enough for the XL so i completly blew away the landing and ended up so far down on the landing. i came down with all my weight on my front leg and shes fucked now. it was horrible.. i had to get a ride down in the little tobagan thing. now i cant drive (clutch leg), and it takes forever to go upstairs now.
on the bright side im unemployed and on EI so its not gona fuck up my world too much.

time to hang up the board for the season oh well i had a good season. i feel like i progressed. the 45' and 50' booters were a accomplishment for myself.
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #12365
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

I just spent a whole wack of my spare time befpre class reading the island election thread (why? well.. i really don't know) and my god.. some people.. its silly really.

P.S Dmanm - Days of our lives is alot more entertaining... the lack of acting skills makes the crappy script so much better ^_^
RSVC #9

Thats a really nice story... but does it come in interesting?

'02 3.0L Ford Ranger Edge

'85 3.8L V6 Mustang (Gone :()

Support Your Rev Scene Artists, visit or post your own work on the Import Personal Art Forum! Click Here!
Festus351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #12366
Need to Seek Professional Help

Im confused. Dont you work at futureshop ?
skinneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:17 PM   #12367
faster than hypa

Quote:
Originally posted by skinneh

oh shit !
RSUV #9
'03 suby; kills: 4 trannys, 1 motor, 1 turbo, 1 clutch.. sure the hell ain't a trailer queen
'08 summit xp 800R 154": mbrp and of course some clutching upgrades... i love this thing.
Smoke Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #12368
faster than hypa

we've all seen hypers sig:

www.minimumwagescene.net ... coming soon!

so now check out the site!
http://www.minimumwagescene.net/

the person that made this rocks!
RSUV #9
'03 suby; kills: 4 trannys, 1 motor, 1 turbo, 1 clutch.. sure the hell ain't a trailer queen
'08 summit xp 800R 154": mbrp and of course some clutching upgrades... i love this thing.
Smoke Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:00 PM   #12369
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by skinneh

OHHH BURN!

Old 01-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #12370
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Smoke Show
we've all seen hypers sig:

www.minimumwagescene.net ... coming soon!

so now check out the site!
http://www.minimumwagescene.net/

the person that made this rocks!
OH NOES! some fag0t doesnt like me on teh internet! whatever will i do?!

everybody knows anonymous websites are for real men.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:15 PM   #12371
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
wow... something got a little carried away here
Old 01-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #12372

House smells like fucking raw fish. Changed all the fucking garbages, air'd the house out, incents and it still fucking reaks! By all means we arent pigs... house is fucking spotless and I still cant figure it out.
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #12373
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_rs
House smells like fucking raw fish. Changed all the fucking garbages, air'd the house out, incents and it still fucking reaks! By all means we arent pigs... house is fucking spotless and I still cant figure it out.
close your legs :P
Old 01-24-2006, 02:53 PM   #12374

Quote:
Originally posted by HyperREV
OH NOES! some fag0t doesnt like me on teh internet! whatever will i do?!

everybody knows anonymous websites are for real men.

lol. Go to the website and check properties. Created today... thats awesome! So... who could it be
Old 01-24-2006, 02:56 PM   #12375
Okanagan Mod Team

WOW! I can't believe this childish bickering is still going on... Why can't we drop this whole subject and never post about it again?

I don't care who makes how much $$, or who owns what cars with what mods, it doesn't get anywhere and is only destroying any value the okanagan import chat on revscene ever had.

What do we need to do to get past this? Banning people for their opinions is not a good option. Saying stuff like "meet me on the track and we can see who's boss" is just as childish ass the e-thugging going on now. I think we need to lose the attitudes and just GET OVER IT! (hmmm, did I put that in caps?)
92 240sx - 11.583 @ 120.72 mph - Ashcroft
05 Scion xB
Slo40 is offline   Reply With Quote