REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:36 AM   #14076
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
tamas you're ugly
you're just jealous 'cuz I turned you down
Advertisement
ForFoxSake! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #14077
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by down_hill_dog
hahahahha that was the GAYEST thing i've ever seen. lolol
http://www.gaywheels.com/new/mazda/2006/mx-5-miata/

you were saying....?
Old 01-13-2007, 02:42 AM   #14078
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
hahahaha Tamas, someone has to take it and would you rather it be you than him though? i mean come on. lol
why does someone HAVE to take it?

I dunno...not trying to pick a fight...you know I have no problem with you, or for that matter, ANYONE on the OK side. Just seems kinda silly that every time Adam posts something that may not be the most intelligent thing (and, honestly, sometimes just downright stupid) he gets verbally gang-raped.

Last edited by ForFoxSake!; 01-13-2007 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:13 AM   #14079
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

GOOD, IF SOMEONE DOESNT BASH HIM, HE MIGHT THINK ITS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 07:36 AM   #14080
Banned for being an idiot

think about this, why would you ever applaude someone for being fucking dumb? Now if theyre fucking dumb and boasting about it on an internet site that you've been with for going on 5 years of course theyre going to get verbally raped because well... thats what happens when your fucking DUMB.

http://www.gaywheels.com/new/ford/2006/gt/
jackass
down_hill_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:09 AM   #14081
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
thats what happens when your fucking DUMB.
Little tip, Craig...when you're trying to put down someone's intelligence, especially as forcefully as you are, try to spell simple words like "you're" correctly. You know...makes it look slightly less hypocritical and laughable.

See, I look at it this way: was he malicious in any of his acts, I'd say flame him 'till he's burned to a crisp. But he's not. Do I think he comes up with the smartest ideas? No.

You come across as pretty "fucking dumb" (since you're so fond of the expression and felt the need to utter it three times in a short post) in the camera thread. And instead of flaming you, we were all there to help you, explain stuff to you and guide you along the way to making an educated decision.

As for coming to the site for five years...means nothing. I've been here for longer than you and I think it's petty what you guys are doing to him.

I am by no way absolving him of his actions. I just don't think that simple stupidity (often mixed with a healthy dose of just plain bad luck) is worthy of the constant whipping you dish out...he's not here to be mean to anyone, to put anyone down, or to be a jackass. So why are you to him?

Last edited by ForFoxSake!; 01-13-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:11 AM   #14082
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffh
GOOD, IF SOMEONE DOESNT BASH HIM, HE MIGHT THINK ITS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE
maybe it's just me...but I tend to look at uninvited bashing/flaming/putting down/etc as slighly socially LESS acceptable than simply making poor decisions...
Old 01-13-2007, 11:02 AM   #14083

eat a dick and go be a fag somewhere else.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:19 AM   #14084
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
tamas is right. girlcrazy does take a shit load of ass whipping without ever flaming back or starting anything in the first place. but hes just so god damn ignorant and stupid that it frustrates normal people.

tamas, he seems to have the mental capacity at understanding things of timpo.
Old 01-13-2007, 11:45 AM   #14085
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
eat a dick and go be a fag somewhere else.
EDIT: fuck it...you're not worth it.

Just a warning...make sure you stick to talkin' that shit on the net like the cool guy you are. You've met me...I've met you...we both know you're safe as long as you're being a keyboard warrior...saying this shit in person would be foolish.

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
tamas is right. girlcrazy does take a shit load of ass whipping without ever flaming back or starting anything in the first place. but hes just so god damn ignorant and stupid that it frustrates normal people.

tamas, he seems to have the mental capacity at understanding things of timpo.
For sure, Mike. And that's why I made sure that most (if not all) of my posts reflected that I do know that Adam does come up with some dumb shit. But even Timpo used to flame back like nothing else. And, I dunno, I just feel bad for the guy...whereas, really, I should feel bad for people like Craig who need to constantly bash on someone to make themselves feel slightly less pathetic. At least Adam is getting his cheap thrills from finding bogus loopholes rather than constantly bashing someone he knows won't even bother to react.

Adam, while he does stupid stuff, insults no one, hurts no one, and brings no ill will to this board. Ever.

Quite honestly I'd rather have more ppl like him and fewer of the ppl who are out to put him down every chance they get because it's the cool thing to do.

Last edited by ForFoxSake!; 01-13-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:54 PM   #14086
I STILL don't get it

If anything, Adam is old enough and should be the one defending himself. You've stated your opinion now shush! You're starting to throw out the insults just as much and well now its just un-called for. As interesting as it is to read....grow up.

Sooooooo HOW about this sweet cold/freezing weather? Anyone else loving it as much as I am?? (Please read with as much sarcaism as possible!) haha
foxy_DA9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #14087

Quote:
Originally posted by Trabant

Adam, while he does stupid stuff, insults no one, hurts no one, and brings no ill will to this board. Ever.

ill take that to task, what about the time the balljoints fell out of the isuzu because he didnt properlt maintain it? and it slide 50 meters down a hill into a dirt pile, what if he hit a car on the way?
what about his shitty jeep that wasnt roadworthy? he rolls over onto you because he purposly disconnected his sway bars, hes sure gonna be hurting you. what if your insurance premiums go up every year because idiots like him keep crashing there shitboxes or getting their shit boxes stolen and claim it? his shitty rutlandy friends do donuts in the culdisac infront of my condo, thats pretty anoying and what if he creamed some baby?
the stupid shit he does is dangerous and 90% is fully illegal. how is that more acceptable than me telling him to stop being a fucking idiot?
Old 01-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #14088
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

I LOVE COLD WEATHER...... (N)
everything sucks in the cold.. truck is slower to start.. cant take the quad out.. cant do nothing.. i need a sled..

here i am today
Dirt Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:09 PM   #14089

yeah cold weather is putting the hurt on my cars progress. dont wanna rock the new suspension and wheels etc when its shitty like this
Old 01-13-2007, 04:17 PM   #14090

Quote:
Originally posted by Trabant

You come across as pretty "fucking dumb" (since you're so fond of the expression and felt the need to utter it three times in a short post) in the camera thread. And instead of flaming you, we were all there to help you, explain stuff to you and guide you along the way to making an educated decision.
There is a difference between being dumb, and being un-educated. I did not know any better, but i'm willing to learn. Where he's just flat out dumb. Go back to the island and get banned again.

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffh
ill take that to task, what about the time the balljoints fell out of the isuzu because he didnt properlt maintain it? and it slide 50 meters down a hill into a dirt pile, what if he hit a car on the way?
what about his shitty jeep that wasnt roadworthy? he rolls over onto you because he purposly disconnected his sway bars, hes sure gonna be hurting you. what if your insurance premiums go up every year because idiots like him keep crashing there shitboxes or getting their shit boxes stolen and claim it? his shitty rutlandy friends do donuts in the culdisac infront of my condo, thats pretty anoying and what if he creamed some baby?
the stupid shit he does is dangerous and 90% is fully illegal. how is that more acceptable than me telling him to stop being a fucking idiot?
my thoughts exactly.

Last edited by down_hill_dog; 01-13-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:23 PM   #14091
Larger Than Life Mod

Points are coming...knock it off

I'm not a biker, I'm a Crotch Rocketeer
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #14092
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

screw u guys..im going gome..

here i am today
Dirt Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #14093
Banned (BBM)

Okke! Been a while! Apparently I met your brother the other day...though I didn't know 'till after hahaha...
Old 01-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #14094
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

internet warriors!
round 1

TYPE!
SmokeyTheBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #14095

we've actually already been through round 1, there was comments about lame shit like grammer and there was some E-Hero action, and then the it was countered by blatant assholeism with a dose of what if. and now the dust has settled and we can go on with our real lives
Old 01-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #14096
OK Head Mod

As much as I agree that some of the shit adam does is down right stupid, dangerous, destructive at times, I don't see why there has to be a flame war between other people, of which he is neither of. He's on here often enough that, if there's a problem, he will pipe up and say something, but from my observations, he doesn't seem to care what we say about his actions because it doesn't bother nor deter him from doing things differently.

If any more direct flaming(healthy debate is fine) continues, I'll have points flying, because I personally can't stand childish e-battles.
Old 01-14-2007, 06:01 PM   #14097
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

oh my (runs get muchies) i got a lot of reading to do.

Trabant, I agree with you, I took the same position with ______ a member on Intencity, he got bashed by everyone but well he was dumb and started fights, but whatever there are better ways to make people realize they are making mistakes then to bash them....after finally just talking to him he is now a "good" member...just be rational with people you think are stupid and you will see results, if someone calls me stupid i will prolly say "Fuc( you" if they say "do you think that was the best way to do that?" i will be much more accepting and more wanting to change.

you get more flies with honey then vinegar LOL

anyways
why is Vernon such a Poor town full of ethnically challenged kids??? every kid there thinks they ar in G-unit
Old 01-14-2007, 10:48 PM   #14098
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

^ haha, if you think that's the case, you shoulda been at snoop dogg tonight. SOOO many "gangtas"!

This one girl was harsh dressed like a school girl and her bf was wearing a wife beater with a chain
Some other guys started cribbing between Ice Cub and Snoop
Others were yelling East side/West side
...and everyone was blazing
haha

...some good music tho

www.ColinPhoto.ca
ColinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #14099
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

rutland must have been quiet tonight since all the real thugz were crawlin all over the concert.
i thought it was a pretty bumpin time there.. better than last time snoop was in town.

Im hungry....
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:31 AM   #14100
Banned (BBM)

ya...surprisingly I've heard nothing but good things about Snoop and company this time around (from both my friends back on the Island and from ppl in Kelowna...)