REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #14626
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
ive done pretty good for myself not buying random sluts drinks.

however, ive ive been hanging out with a broad for some period of time, and i need a drink myself, i have no problem buying her a drink. however, if the drink she orders costs $14, she can go fuck herself.

not every girl at the bar is a barslut either. infact, most of them arent. most people who goto the bar, are people who like to socialize with their friends with some drinks in a public place and perhaps dance. not everyone likes to sit at home on a saturday night.

as for expenses, i cant remember the last time i spent over $200 at the bar. hell, an expensive night of appies, drinks, and the bar rarely costs $100. just cuz you're going out doesnt mean you have to blow money.

BROAD= most hilarious term makes all you guys sound like your back in the fifties. I Dont even take offence to this one anymore.

"Just cause your going out doesnt mean you have to blow money"= True ya dont, but once you get a couple drinks in you.. money tends to be no object. i think im gonna start leaving the visa home; ill be on a diet of tomato soup thats burried in my cupboards to pay off this months bill.
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2007, 08:53 PM   #14627
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffh
my point is, why do you have to buy shit to be gentleman? what happened to opening the door, pulling the chair out and jsut being a stand-up kinda guy?
that's kinda ... well dorky. Try being more spontaneous. If your talking to girl and things seem to be going well, whatever your goals are (ons, friend, GF, whatever) buy her a drink. After a drink, you might spot lady who sells those rose things for 3 dollars. Buy her one. Seriously. Women melt and love you forever when you buy them one. I tried that not too long ago, holy SHIT was she in shock over it.

uugh i need sleep.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:02 PM   #14628
RS Veteran

Quote:
my point is, why do you have to buy shit to be gentleman? what happened to opening the door, pulling the chair out and jsut being a stand-up kinda guy?
any girl, barslut gold digger or not, will feel flattered when a man pays for something. be it a drink, meal, random present, whatever. women want a man that can provide for them, not a brokeass. they want the alpha male, not the nice guy. you will start seeing this more and more the older you (and subsequently the girls you date, or dont...) get.

dont throw cash at random sluts, but girls you feel are worthwhile dont be scared to man up and spend a few bucks on when appropriate.
HyperREV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #14629
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally posted by HyperREV
they want the alpha male, not the nice guy.

dont throw cash at random sluts, but girls you feel are worthwhile dont be scared to man up and spend a few bucks on when appropriate.
Agreed and Agreed....haha...*sigh*
Old 04-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #14630
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally posted by Danch
that's kinda ... well dorky. Try being more spontaneous.
dont get me wrong here, im not actively pursuing anybody or anything, im just making conversation i guess. life is interesting enough without some crazy dame to make things more complicated. i think when i do meet somebody id rather it not be in bar, when i go out i get obliterated anyway, so game it really not on the program
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #14631

Quote:

ive never had a problem dropping the dollars on worthwhile people, i definatly know the value of the little things when it comes to women. jsut playing the devils advocate i guess
Old 04-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #14632
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
buy a round for your friends once in a while too. dont be the pussy that mooches drinks and doesnt return the favor.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:36 PM   #14633
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
women want a man that can provide for them, not a brokeass.
What women want 101:

Whether a girl has her own money or not; women want a man. If there is any way to show a girl that you are a man and not a little boy that is instant attraction right there; whether its standing up for your girl, doing nice things like opening doors etc, buying the occasional present/paying for something, taking care of your finances responsibly, helping her fix something stupid at her house, lending her your jacket, or being the man and taking charge in bed ..

we dont like it when you sniffle too much about getting a cold, or call your parents six times a day (although being nice to your mom is a must'; cause a guy whos nice to his mom will treat a girlfriend accordingly)...

Women want nice guys; but nice guys who are in control of their finances and careers; doesnt matter whether theyre rich but if they are hardworking and responsible with their money . Most chicks dont want money; they want ambition. A drive to succeed in life shows us you arent lazy at work and therefore you wont be lazy with us..

Any girl who asks for more than the occasional drink or dinner is going overboard; noone should ever ask youto take them to the mall and max out your visa on them.. unless they are an oil worker or make more than 25 bucks an hour.

Last edited by Lindz_Si; 04-09-2007 at 10:39 PM.
Lindz_Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #14634
OK Head Mod

^^^

I believe that I try to live by that summation quite closely.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:39 PM   #14635
My homepage has been set to RS

I'm doing my best to organize a local event. Pretty hard getting sponsors together, making phone calls and organizing while starting a new job. I'll give a cookie to whomever can figure out what it is.

Hint: Its next Sunday (the 15th)
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.

Last edited by girlcrazy_420; 04-09-2007 at 11:41 PM.
girlcrazy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:27 PM   #14636
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lindz_Si
noone should ever ask youto take them to the mall and max out your visa on them.. unless they are an oil worker or make more than 25 bucks an hour.
visa isnt getting maxed for any girl, almost did once. young and naive. but all to often nice guys loose cuz there nice and get trampled on.
'89 gixxer 750- parts possible future bike
'88 katana- black, missing guages fairing and a passenger seat, sexy
zumvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #14637
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_rs
I'll give a cookie to whomever can figure out what it is.

I'll give a cookie to the first person who cares?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:59 PM   #14638

Quote:
Originally posted by dtt1167
I'll give a cookie to the first person who cares?
rotflol, that was priceless
Old 04-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #14639
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
I'm doing my best to organize a local event. Pretty hard getting sponsors together, making phone calls and organizing while starting a new job. I'll give a cookie to whomever can figure out what it is.

You arn't trying to show you're ambition to Lindz_Si are you? Aww that's so cute!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #14640

i love how u guys bust his balls so bad!!^^^ and yet he takes it like a man. damnit man sound off like u got a pair, ill give a cookie if anyone knows what movie that came from?? no i wont but i had to use the line, lol.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 PM   #14641

Quote:

april fools 2 weeks late, when do i get my cookie, lol.

Last edited by zumvette; 04-10-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #14642

I've got 3 sponsors so far along with media. (CHBC and DC) Thought I would do something nice to benifit our community for a change. It'll be on the news Sunday night, but I'd hate for any of you assholes to show up. After-all... I'm the one who's never taken seriously.
LADIES!!! Tired of being alone? Going through too many batteries at bedtime? Would you like a "hand"?? Well, you're in luck!!! S.T.U.D.S IS HERE FOR YOU!!! We offer all types of services, from a basic lube, to the full service! S.T.U.D.S.

Last edited by girlcrazy_420; 04-10-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:01 PM   #14643
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:

I've got 3 sponsors so far along with media. (CHBC and DC) Thought I would do something nice to benifit our community for a change. It'll be on the news Sunday night, but I'd hate for any of you assholes to show up. After-all... I'm the one who's never taken seriously.
you're never taken seriously because you never take your own life or anything you do seriously.

infact, ill be willing to put $10 down on you making a complete ass of yourself up at postill with your little clean up attempt. hopefully you do it while CHBC is there (if they show up) so the whole city can see what a jackass you are. are you going to mention to CHBC that most of the burnt and broken down cars, and alot of other garbage up there are yours?

now wheres my damn cookie.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #14644
OK Head Mod

postill clean up hey, Let's get the media out there to make it look like your doing a good deed...

Why don't we send some of your pictures and videos of the destruction and messes of dead cars you've created personally to them!

Not to mention, this could be amusing, you'll be drunk at the time they show up too, could prove for an interesting news clip.

Last edited by fourtirefire; 04-10-2007 at 09:11 PM.
fourtirefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #14645

Quote:
Originally posted by zumvette
i love how u guys bust his balls so bad!!^^^ and yet he takes it like a man. damnit man sound off like u got a pair, ill give a cookie if anyone knows what movie that came from?? no i wont but i had to use the line, lol.
full metal jacket. i like oreos
Old 04-10-2007, 09:44 PM   #14646

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
you're never taken seriously because you never take your own life or anything you do seriously.

infact, ill be willing to put $10 down on you making a complete ass of yourself up at postill with your little clean up attempt. hopefully you do it while CHBC is there (if they show up) so the whole city can see what a jackass you are. are you going to mention to CHBC that most of the burnt and broken down cars, and alot of other garbage up there are yours?

now wheres my damn cookie.
I'm glad to say that I, nor friends leave any trash up there. We have always cleaned up. We've also never left or burned any cars up there. A car or two was left up at James lake over 2 years ago, but I've gained much more respect since then.

And its not going about a "good deed"... its a little more in-depth than that. Chute lake was closed down... They are closing down (insert name here) out in summerland. It will only be a matter of time untill they re-shut down postil. I've been going up there since grade-school and it has turned into a absolute shit-hole. We cant even gather at our usuall spot because a fucking ford Topaz and Integra are smothering the fire-pits from Rutland grad party a few weeks back along with a Chevy longbox that they crushed under a few trees. As of the media, its not being portrayed as a "good deed", its being portrayed as showing a place that the locals respect so it can stay open. I do respect it, hence why it would be nice to do something about it. But being such the errogent prick that you are, you'd never understand what its like to switch something around for a change. Do something a little different and see what comes of it.

edit: If I make a fool outa myself, you can keep your $10 and I'll keep the cookie. Afterall, fat kids need to eat

Last edited by girlcrazy_420; 04-10-2007 at 10:07 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:21 PM   #14647

Quote:
full metal jacket. i like oreos
u dont scare me, work on it.. i love that movie well the first half an hour.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:25 PM   #14648
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

haha, yea, it totally changes pace half way through...soo weird...

www.ColinPhoto.ca
ColinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:20 PM   #14649

Quote:
. But being such the errogent prick that you are, you'd never understand what its like to switch something around for a change. Do something a little different and see what comes of it.
see most of us dont need to "switch it up" because we are always not fucking idiots
Old 04-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #14650

Found the bill of sale for my car when it was new in 1997... came to $28,066.10 LOL... too bad its only worth like 2grand now. Thats depresiation of over $2600 a yeah. I've only got 6 options over a base modle also... a/c, tilt, cruise, intermittent wippers (haha) cassette (now a deck), optional auto tranny with trac control and 16's (not 14's) oh... and a optional $195 spoiler

On a side note, Got to watch a confrontal go down infront of my house. A naibors buddy spun his tires and threw a rock into another guys front bay double pane window than denied doing it! (not that 15ft of posi marks dont give it away) The guy with the broken window came running out of the house and the Stang driver got out acting all "tuff". Bit of pushing, shoving, verballness... than myself and 3 buddies walked over... The driver from the stang was told to leave before he gets knocked-out and the 'big guy' walked back to his house. Would have been a interesting fight to watch happen.

Last edited by girlcrazy_420; 04-11-2007 at 08:47 PM.