REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-06-2003, 01:55 PM   #226
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

five O
Advertisement
Cheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:55 PM   #227
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

poluet
political science... but once you get to 300/400 level courses, the focus tightens bigtime, you better be ready to deal with some bigtime bullshit in your classes. Tree huggers and other attention whores demand you to listen to their bogus crap.

Some tool went to class barefooted cuz he said it made him feel connected with nature, damn guy smelled like shit! oh..... he was wearing a leather jacket (bullshit environmentalist) Anyway, i digress. Lots of dramaqueens in the poli sci department no matter where you go.
Fallan_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #228

Montreal
Old 05-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #229

Mcgill
political science... but once you get to 300/400 level courses, the focus tightens bigtime, you better be ready to deal with some bigtime bullshit in your classes. Tree huggers and other attention whores demand you to listen to their bogus crap.

Some tool went to class barefooted cuz he said it made him feel connected with nature, damn guy smelled like shit! oh..... he was wearing a leather jacket (bullshit environmentalist) Anyway, i digress. Lots of dramaqueens in the poli sci department no matter where you go.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #230

Trudeau
Old 05-06-2003, 01:56 PM   #231

Justin

Old 05-06-2003, 01:57 PM   #232

Avalanche
Old 05-06-2003, 01:57 PM   #233

Cold

Old 05-06-2003, 01:57 PM   #234

Equator
Old 05-06-2003, 01:58 PM   #235

Sahara

Old 05-06-2003, 01:58 PM   #236

Alexandria
Old 05-06-2003, 01:59 PM   #237

Conqueror

Old 05-06-2003, 01:59 PM   #238

Maro Polo
Old 05-06-2003, 01:59 PM   #239

Asia

Old 05-06-2003, 02:00 PM   #240

SARS
Old 05-06-2003, 02:00 PM   #241

Toronto

Old 05-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #242

Kardinal
Old 05-06-2003, 02:01 PM   #243

Kardinal is gay

Old 05-06-2003, 02:02 PM   #244

Your gay, you FAG
Old 05-06-2003, 02:02 PM   #245

FUCK YOU

Old 05-06-2003, 02:03 PM   #246

Powell
Old 05-06-2003, 02:03 PM   #247

NAVY SEALS

Old 05-06-2003, 02:04 PM   #248

dolphins
Old 05-06-2003, 02:05 PM   #249

Flipper
Old 05-06-2003, 02:05 PM   #250

fuck you it was my turn