REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-06-2003, 01:42 PM   #201
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

turban
Advertisement
political science... but once you get to 300/400 level courses, the focus tightens bigtime, you better be ready to deal with some bigtime bullshit in your classes. Tree huggers and other attention whores demand you to listen to their bogus crap.

Some tool went to class barefooted cuz he said it made him feel connected with nature, damn guy smelled like shit! oh..... he was wearing a leather jacket (bullshit environmentalist) Anyway, i digress. Lots of dramaqueens in the poli sci department no matter where you go.
Fallan_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #202
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

afgan
Cheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #203

saddam (RIP)
political science... but once you get to 300/400 level courses, the focus tightens bigtime, you better be ready to deal with some bigtime bullshit in your classes. Tree huggers and other attention whores demand you to listen to their bogus crap.

Some tool went to class barefooted cuz he said it made him feel connected with nature, damn guy smelled like shit! oh..... he was wearing a leather jacket (bullshit environmentalist) Anyway, i digress. Lots of dramaqueens in the poli sci department no matter where you go.
Old 05-06-2003, 01:43 PM   #204

Bush
Old 05-06-2003, 01:44 PM   #205

mass murder

Old 05-06-2003, 01:44 PM   #206

Stalin
Old 05-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #207

Berlin Wall

Old 05-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #208

graffiti
Old 05-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #209

Rascals

Old 05-06-2003, 01:45 PM   #210

Northern Touch
Old 05-06-2003, 01:46 PM   #211

Aurora Borealis

Old 05-06-2003, 01:46 PM   #212

Saskatchewan
Old 05-06-2003, 01:47 PM   #213

Coalition government

Old 05-06-2003, 01:47 PM   #214

Denmark
Old 05-06-2003, 01:48 PM   #215

Cheese

Old 05-06-2003, 01:49 PM   #216

mooo
Old 05-06-2003, 01:51 PM   #217

6 stomach

Old 05-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #218

Spaghetti
Old 05-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #219

se7en

Old 05-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #220

spacy
Old 05-06-2003, 01:52 PM   #221

oscar

Old 05-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #222

moore
Old 05-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #223

POD

Old 05-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #224

Blurry
Old 05-06-2003, 01:54 PM   #225

drunk