REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Okanagan Off-Topic (https://www.revscene.net/forums/okanagan-off-topic_175/)
-   -   The Drunk thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/130423-drunk-thread.html)

accent_gal 05-31-2003 12:11 PM

drunk thread

well i didnt find it so i made a new one!!! haha post as you wish

fijian thug 05-31-2003 12:36 PM

im getin drunk tonite, i got high las nite:D getin high again tonite too:D:D

RRxtar 05-31-2003 01:02 PM

Re: drunk thread

Quote:

Originally posted by accent_gal
well i didnt find it so i made a new one!!! haha post as you wish
what the hell kind of drunk thread is this? no real spelling mistakes, no bad grammar. you must not be drunk enough.

fijian thug 05-31-2003 01:52 PM

since we are talkin bout drinkin, wutz your fav drink?

jamie 05-31-2003 03:06 PM

the beer.

NEUF 05-31-2003 04:20 PM

mine was so much better cuz i was drunk when i made it

fijian thug 05-31-2003 04:27 PM

my fav drink is i think, bacardi and coke, but since i dont drink coke anymore, orange juice. ooo and, malibu with pinapple juice.

clutch5oh 05-31-2003 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fijian thug
i got high las nite:D getin high again tonite too:D:D
:werd: thats just what u do on this rock.

fav drinks, kelouha (sp). bacardi and anything, smirnof twist strait, and good ol beer.

Poorad 05-31-2003 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fijian thug
since we are talkin bout drinkin, wutz your fav drink?
I'm team 'H20'

hampton 05-31-2003 06:02 PM

i'm team '*$s'

accent_gal 05-31-2003 07:25 PM

i was drunk! after 6 hours of drinkin and partying!
anyways, fav drink is Malibu Cori aka malibu and pineapple juice :) i also love bahama mamma and this strawberry drink the bartender gave me, no idea what it was but DAMN! so good!
least fav drink is tequila..sick shit

jamie 05-31-2003 07:31 PM

wait til you get home cori.. then and only THEN, will you truly see how drunk drunbk can get :p

accent_gal 05-31-2003 07:43 PM

oh nonono i'll show you how its done! lemme tell you about my friday night...
me and my roommate emily went to a pub where the bartender kept giving us free shots of tequila and some really good strawberry drink. then we ran into so many random people we know so we had this pack of sober guys following our drunk asses around town. we were so drunk we were like "we're supermodels we dont walk, carry us" so they did! this dude who flung emily off the stage last weekend dropped me on my face in the middle of the road, i just kinda rolled off to the side and collected myself. i have a bruise on my cheekbone and a bump on my forehead. there were these 4 korean dudes big pimpin beside a convertable thing haha blasting teh korean rap. then we lost our 'rides' cuz we ran off and so we go to this restraunt that has a patio on the street and theres these like 40 year old men sitting there so we ask for their cell phones and they let us call and while shes calling i was eating food off their table haha i dont think they cared tho! then our friends found us and we got rides to some club so we went in there and stuff. i rebruised all of my green bruises on my leg too hah!anyways, then we run away from those fags again cuz they were trying to babysit us. like one dude was fuckin 30 years old, hes got the biggest crush on emily its sick. then we went to some more clubs and they found us and were like "we're very disappointed in you two" woo...like we care... haha so we just left them. went to this other club and they let us in for free and wouldnt let them in THANK GOD so we hung out there and drank for a bit then off to some party in another area and home at noon. the cab driver was singing to me the whole way home and talking my ear off i was like let me sleeeeeeep! then slept all day and went out last night it was insane!!!!!!

girlcrazy_4 05-31-2003 10:57 PM

I "was" planning on getting wasted, went and got a 24 of Bud, plus another 8 we had in the fridge, few things of coke and a 2/6 of umm.... Wisers? Well it tastes like shit *paint thinner* so im just sticking with the beer tonite. Well, might go back to it if we go driving later but yea, thats my story.

civic chick 06-01-2003 02:09 AM

i was drinking tonite....i'm a cheap drunk....hehe. ahh....i think i'm just buzzing now....twas a good nite none the less

RRxtar 06-01-2003 02:17 AM

Boys and gurls, It is safe to say I am slightly enibriated. and spelling tondt count..

SpooSports 06-01-2003 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DA_TEG
Boys and gurls, It is safe to say I am slightly enibriated. and spelling tondt count..
IM Representing Team " I finished the Don Cherry BUBBA" last night:)

I owned that bitch:D

Poorad 06-01-2003 01:18 PM

Quote:

me and my roommate emily went to a pub where the bartender kept giving us free shots of tequila and some really good strawberry drink. then we ran into so many random people we know so we had this pack of sober guys following our drunk asses around town. we were so drunk we were like "we're supermodels we dont walk, carry us" so they did! this dude who flung emily off the stage last weekend dropped me on my face in the middle of the road, i just kinda rolled off to the side and collected myself. i have a bruise on my cheekbone and a bump on my forehead. there were these 4 korean dudes big pimpin beside a convertable thing haha blasting teh korean rap. then we lost our 'rides' cuz we ran off and so we go to this restraunt that has a patio on the street and theres these like 40 year old men sitting there so we ask for their cell phones and they let us call and while shes calling i was eating food off their table haha i dont think they cared tho! then our friends found us and we got rides to some club so we went in there and stuff. i rebruised all of my green bruises on my leg too hah!anyways, then we run away from those fags again cuz they were trying to babysit us. like one dude was fuckin 30 years old, hes got the biggest crush on emily its sick. then we went to some more clubs and they found us and were like "we're very disappointed in you two" woo...like we care... haha so we just left them. went to this other club and they let us in for free and wouldnt let them in THANK GOD so we hung out there and drank for a bit then off to some party in another area and home at noon. the cab driver was singing to me the whole way home and talking my ear off i was like let me sleeeeeeep! then slept all day and went out last night it was insane!!!!!!

Holy shit, if I was drinking I sure as hell wouldn't wanna read all of this

Big Daddy 06-01-2003 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpooSports
IM Representing Team " I finished the Don Cherry BUBBA" last night:)

I owned that bitch:D

I've done 2.25 of those (the .25 i stole from my ro's bubba). The first one took two nights with other stuff and the second one was a one nighter :D Then I turned one into... BONG CHERRY!! getting some pics developed soon :D

accent_gal 06-01-2003 06:47 PM

haha oh my goodness.....just got some pics back from that crazy friday night, who wants to see?

RRxtar 06-01-2003 08:16 PM

Quote:

are you as much of an airhead as this makes you sound? :crazy:

accent_gal 06-01-2003 09:55 PM

Quote:

are you as much of an airhead as this makes you sound? :crazy:
ha....ha....ha....you try chuggin 2 bottles of soju and see how normal your night is....

fourtirefire 06-01-2003 09:56 PM

yeah lets all see some of those pictures.. if you have them online...

RRxtar 06-02-2003 03:43 PM

I dunno about Soju, but I can do two 2-6s of Weisers and still walk sorta straight. :moon:

fourtirefire 06-02-2003 04:31 PM

Quote:

I dunno about Soju, but I can do two 2-6s of Weisers and still walk sorta straight. :moon:
sounds like ur a conditioned vetran:cool: