REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 05-31-2003, 12:11 PM   #1
I bringith the lowerballerith

drunk thread

well i didnt find it so i made a new one!!! haha post as you wish
Advertisement
accent_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 12:36 PM   #2
will thug for spare change

im getin drunk tonite, i got high las nite getin high again tonite too
fijian thug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 01:02 PM   #3
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Re: drunk thread

Quote:
Originally posted by accent_gal
well i didnt find it so i made a new one!!! haha post as you wish
what the hell kind of drunk thread is this? no real spelling mistakes, no bad grammar. you must not be drunk enough.
Old 05-31-2003, 01:52 PM   #4

since we are talkin bout drinkin, wutz your fav drink?
Old 05-31-2003, 03:06 PM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

the beer.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:20 PM   #6
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

mine was so much better cuz i was drunk when i made it
NEUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 04:27 PM   #7

my fav drink is i think, bacardi and coke, but since i dont drink coke anymore, orange juice. ooo and, malibu with pinapple juice.
Old 05-31-2003, 04:41 PM   #8
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally posted by fijian thug
i got high las nite getin high again tonite too
thats just what u do on this rock.

fav drinks, kelouha (sp). bacardi and anything, smirnof twist strait, and good ol beer.
clutch5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 05:02 PM   #9
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally posted by fijian thug
since we are talkin bout drinkin, wutz your fav drink?
I'm team 'H20'
Old 05-31-2003, 06:02 PM   #10

i'm team '*$s'
hampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 07:25 PM   #11

i was drunk! after 6 hours of drinkin and partying!
anyways, fav drink is Malibu Cori aka malibu and pineapple juice i also love bahama mamma and this strawberry drink the bartender gave me, no idea what it was but DAMN! so good!
least fav drink is tequila..sick shit
Old 05-31-2003, 07:31 PM   #12
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

wait til you get home cori.. then and only THEN, will you truly see how drunk drunbk can get
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2003, 07:43 PM   #13

oh nonono i'll show you how its done! lemme tell you about my friday night...
me and my roommate emily went to a pub where the bartender kept giving us free shots of tequila and some really good strawberry drink. then we ran into so many random people we know so we had this pack of sober guys following our drunk asses around town. we were so drunk we were like "we're supermodels we dont walk, carry us" so they did! this dude who flung emily off the stage last weekend dropped me on my face in the middle of the road, i just kinda rolled off to the side and collected myself. i have a bruise on my cheekbone and a bump on my forehead. there were these 4 korean dudes big pimpin beside a convertable thing haha blasting teh korean rap. then we lost our 'rides' cuz we ran off and so we go to this restraunt that has a patio on the street and theres these like 40 year old men sitting there so we ask for their cell phones and they let us call and while shes calling i was eating food off their table haha i dont think they cared tho! then our friends found us and we got rides to some club so we went in there and stuff. i rebruised all of my green bruises on my leg too hah!anyways, then we run away from those fags again cuz they were trying to babysit us. like one dude was fuckin 30 years old, hes got the biggest crush on emily its sick. then we went to some more clubs and they found us and were like "we're very disappointed in you two" woo...like we care... haha so we just left them. went to this other club and they let us in for free and wouldnt let them in THANK GOD so we hung out there and drank for a bit then off to some party in another area and home at noon. the cab driver was singing to me the whole way home and talking my ear off i was like let me sleeeeeeep! then slept all day and went out last night it was insane!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2003, 10:57 PM   #14
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I "was" planning on getting wasted, went and got a 24 of Bud, plus another 8 we had in the fridge, few things of coke and a 2/6 of umm.... Wisers? Well it tastes like shit *paint thinner* so im just sticking with the beer tonite. Well, might go back to it if we go driving later but yea, thats my story.

Come on you OK people... vote me back on the island...
girlcrazy_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 02:09 AM   #15
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

i was drinking tonite....i'm a cheap drunk....hehe. ahh....i think i'm just buzzing now....twas a good nite none the less
Old 06-01-2003, 02:17 AM   #16

Boys and gurls, It is safe to say I am slightly enibriated. and spelling tondt count..
Old 06-01-2003, 11:35 AM   #17
Okanagan Mod Team

Quote:
Originally posted by DA_TEG
Boys and gurls, It is safe to say I am slightly enibriated. and spelling tondt count..
IM Representing Team " I finished the Don Cherry BUBBA" last night

I owned that bitch

R.I.P :1994 Dodge 2500
Sold :1993 Prelude SR-V
SpooSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 01:18 PM   #18
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
me and my roommate emily went to a pub where the bartender kept giving us free shots of tequila and some really good strawberry drink. then we ran into so many random people we know so we had this pack of sober guys following our drunk asses around town. we were so drunk we were like "we're supermodels we dont walk, carry us" so they did! this dude who flung emily off the stage last weekend dropped me on my face in the middle of the road, i just kinda rolled off to the side and collected myself. i have a bruise on my cheekbone and a bump on my forehead. there were these 4 korean dudes big pimpin beside a convertable thing haha blasting teh korean rap. then we lost our 'rides' cuz we ran off and so we go to this restraunt that has a patio on the street and theres these like 40 year old men sitting there so we ask for their cell phones and they let us call and while shes calling i was eating food off their table haha i dont think they cared tho! then our friends found us and we got rides to some club so we went in there and stuff. i rebruised all of my green bruises on my leg too hah!anyways, then we run away from those fags again cuz they were trying to babysit us. like one dude was fuckin 30 years old, hes got the biggest crush on emily its sick. then we went to some more clubs and they found us and were like "we're very disappointed in you two" woo...like we care... haha so we just left them. went to this other club and they let us in for free and wouldnt let them in THANK GOD so we hung out there and drank for a bit then off to some party in another area and home at noon. the cab driver was singing to me the whole way home and talking my ear off i was like let me sleeeeeeep! then slept all day and went out last night it was insane!!!!!!
Holy shit, if I was drinking I sure as hell wouldn't wanna read all of this
Old 06-01-2003, 04:06 PM   #19
Larger Than Life Mod

Quote:
Originally posted by SpooSports
IM Representing Team " I finished the Don Cherry BUBBA" last night

I owned that bitch
I've done 2.25 of those (the .25 i stole from my ro's bubba). The first one took two nights with other stuff and the second one was a one nighter Then I turned one into... BONG CHERRY!! getting some pics developed soon

I'm not a biker, I'm a Crotch Rocketeer
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 06:47 PM   #20

haha oh my goodness.....just got some pics back from that crazy friday night, who wants to see?
Old 06-01-2003, 08:16 PM   #21

Quote:
are you as much of an airhead as this makes you sound? :crazy:
Old 06-01-2003, 09:55 PM   #22

Quote:
are you as much of an airhead as this makes you sound? :crazy:
ha....ha....ha....you try chuggin 2 bottles of soju and see how normal your night is....
Old 06-01-2003, 09:56 PM   #23
OK Head Mod

yeah lets all see some of those pictures.. if you have them online...
Old 06-02-2003, 03:43 PM   #24

I dunno about Soju, but I can do two 2-6s of Weisers and still walk sorta straight.
Old 06-02-2003, 04:31 PM   #25
OK Head Mod

Quote:
I dunno about Soju, but I can do two 2-6s of Weisers and still walk sorta straight.
sounds like ur a conditioned vetran