REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 09-23-2011, 03:57 AM   #17751
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Day? No. Night? Yes. it was one of the craziest nights of my life I must say. But wasn't so great during the day.
On the night of highschool grad, we had grad dinner. It lasted up to 8pm. All the parents left and busses were waiting for all the grads. Most of the grad left the dinner at 7 to go freshen up or have drinks. I just went with my friends for a few drinks but thankfully didn't get shitfaced. The group of us ran back to the church where the dinner was hosted which was like 10 blocks or a 15 minute run. I dont really remember how it went but we were pretty high and everyone was laughing the whole run. Thankfully the buses didn't leave until 8;30. A crap load of people weren't allowed on the bus because they were intoxicated. But intoxicated people who kept themselves in control were allowed on. Thankfully I didn't drink much because the next 4 hours were amazing. So we got to our aftergrad which was at venue and the school rented the place out. Free drinks, free food, poker tables, blackjack, roulette, you name it everything was all setup, the school rented the place out. No outsiders or anyone beside the grads at my school. Me an my friends took lots hilarious photobooth pictures while doing stupid shit and faces and those we can always look back and laugh at. Had the time of my life playing blackjack and roulette. Me and 4 friends ended aftergrad by betting 300,000 in chips on red in roulette (everyone gets 10,000 in chips when you walk in). Won it. Got 600,000 in chips. Everyone was screaming. Bet it all on red again. Didn't land on red but it didnt land on black either. Landed on fucking 0. We left at around 11. Aftergrad ends at 1 or something. Free taxi to anywhere all paid by the school so went cruised around and went to a friends house. Most of the people got shitfaced but thankfully again I didn't. Did lots of hilarious shit and talked about our year and all the things that happened. One of the last time most of us are together as a group. Got emotional and was pretty funny. So we walked back to school because there was a grad sleepout/campout that was just set up by a group of grade 12's. I was woozy but that felt like the shortest walk ever. We literally walked 20 blocks. A block away from school we saw a huge group of guys approach us and we kinda freaked out. The girls all turned around and ran and when we approached the other guys we found out it was another group of our buddies and we laughed about it so hard. So turns out some dude smashed a classroom window and the alarm at school started to ring. Basically ruined the campout and we knew that cops were coming. We went to the elementary school a few blocks away to chill. So like 40 of us were playing grounders when the cops came to the elementary school to check us out. Since we had booze and were all underage we all ran. No one got arrested. It was like 3 by then. Everyone was in small groups and were split up. Met up at around 4 at another park and just drank and woke up the next morning. We all went to school pretty fucke up the next morning for yearbooks and grad breakfast. It was hilarious staring at how messed up everyone was. It was a fun and memorable night despite how stupid we were. Definitely felt like I was dreaming that night. Without the pictures I wouldn't be able to remember / be convinced all that happened. Might not be amazing night, but it's somethin I can look back and laugh at. No regrets that night, it was a good way to celebrate 5+ years of friendships before everyone split ways. Inb4coolstorybro

What's your story of the best night of your life?
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #17752
I don't get it

going to kelowna for provincials with teammates.

Do u have a female best friend and ever had any feelings for her? What was the outcome?
Helga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #17753
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Yeah we went out for a day and at the end of the night we decided that we were better off as best friends because it was really awkward. That was two years ago. To this day we are still best friends and still message each other everyday.

Whats one of your weaknesses?
Posted via RS Mobile
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #17754
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
i'd say i'm scared of heights, and as far as math goes it's not the best for me

where do you see yoursel in 10 years? Do you want to change the life you're living right now?
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #17755
I don't get it

If things go out the way I want them to be I'll be graduated with a BBA in entrepreneurial. Have a website up and running with my friend for the side. Open up a food business with my sibling, and day / swing trade for my enjoying hobby / money making fetish. Probably have a mortgage out on a decent condo in Vancouver/ Richmond that is if the prices don't double up or even triple up by then.

If all comes to worse, I leave back to China and follow my dad and join his real estate empire.

This questions good, I ask the same to the next:

where do you see yoursel in 10 years? Do you want to change the life you're living right now?
Stormspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #17756
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 4,970 Times in 385 Posts
i'm still a young'n, and i still have many decades of my life remaining
i goofed it hard in 9th and 10th grade ... i was a heavy skipper, and i was like a C average student. heck, i even failed some courses, but i took remedial during summer school so i didn't get held back. i wish i could go back and work to my fullest potential; but, no chance of that happening. i learned my lesson ... i'm gonna get my academics back on track. After graduation, i hope to get into a decent college (university's not an option anymore), and pursue a degree in Criminal Justice/Criminology/Political Science or something along the lines of that. i don't know what my future holds, but hopefully within these ten years i'll be able to achieve my goal career: an officer for the VPD or RCMP. Probably VPD though, i don't wanna relocate hahah. i also hope to marry my high school sweetheart within these ten years.
just gotta kick a few bad habits, and i'll be good to go. the life i'm livin' atm is alright, could be much better though

i agree, the question's good so i also ask the same LOLOL
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Do you want the change the life you're living right now?
V4NC1TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:51 AM   #17757
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,388 Times in 906 Posts
^ I goof'ed in gr. 10 with a low B average. i failed french cause i didnt put enough effort to work for that extra 6%. So much regrets on not working hard enough so i dont have to redo it again this year. Now im failing math and doing poorly in english =/. How i wish i put effort in math straight from the start. I wouldn't mind finding a better job but then again still so young no one would take me in LOL
10 years from now i think i would try to get into marketing, but highly unlikely and probably transfer in, or i could do something in business my future is unclear.

What car would u buy for under 16,000
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #17758

I don't even know anymore, if that Lexus gs430 on craiglist is still selling for $13000 I'd get it

what's the most resilient parasite in your opinion?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #17759

an idea planted in the unconscious mind

If u could buy any car 2 years from now for $43,000 inc.tax what would u buy?
Old 11-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #17760

finally someone answered my question

ehh i don't know, maybe a supra or evo

if you were non materialistic and getting items isn't your main goal, then what would you do with your money?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #17761
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

investing it

what are some goals in life that you have right now that you have not achieved yet
mruppal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:11 AM   #17762

Get my N 1 year from now
Buy a car 6 months of getting my n
Get into a marketing program or financial advisor program at SFU or UBC.
Get toned
Find a job that pays above 12/h for more or has tip.
many other things.

What do u wanna achieve within the next year?
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 AM   #17763

Push myself to my physical limits every single day, i don't care about money or anything anymore, I just want to be on my path to become a doctor/olympian

How much time do you spend seeing your friends a week?
Old 11-27-2011, 09:31 PM   #17764

Everyday lol still in hs.

What car would u buy with 35,000 tops

Last edited by Gerbs; 12-15-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:14 PM   #17765
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
Everyday lol still in hs.

What car would u buy with 35,000 tops
canadian s2000 ap2
do you buy drinks from chatime?
aalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 11:26 PM   #17766
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
if you go to chatime, don't ever order any taro drinks that they have there. not good.

If you were to move out, would it be a house or an apartment?
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:28 AM   #17767

Thanked 1,382 Times in 544 Posts
House, if money is no object. Apartment 100% if living in the real world.

If you could be anywhere else for Canada150 celebrations, where would you go?
Teriyaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:59 AM   #17768
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
In my house, with a glass of Canadian whisky, not having to deal with anyone all day long.

How did you split up responsibilities with your partner in the first few months with your newborn?
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 09:26 PM   #17769
all day, everyday

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post

How did you split up responsibilities with your partner in the first few months with your newborn?
99% me 1% her...if it becomes even .01% over 1% then please include bitching about being tired and not having time to do anything.
i know from experience...four kids later

if you decided to go back to school for a career change what would you pick?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:03 AM   #17770
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,565 Times in 4,288 Posts
I would go to culinary school no questions asked

what's your favorite out side activity you can only do in the summer?
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 01:11 PM   #17771

Thanked 1,815 Times in 341 Posts
Check out chicks in their short shorts and tight tank tops.

Your current fav netflix show

2018 Golf R MK7.5 (Daily)
2001 S2000 (Weekend Warrior)
1991 Merc 300 TE-24 AMG Estate - Sold
2005 STi - Sold
1987 AE86 GTS - Sold
1986 AE86 GTS - Sold

Last edited by gilly; 06-28-2017 at 11:02 PM.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote