REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Food & Fine Dining (https://www.revscene.net/forums/food-fine-dining_33/)
-   -   What a "NICE" Xmas Dinner!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/18223-what-nice-xmas-dinner.html)

Hyde 12-25-2001 06:26 PM

What a "NICE" Xmas Dinner!!!

we are having hot pot at home!!!
fuck
no turkey!!!

and the food sux...

no seafood!!!

the only seafood is the limited fishball, some cheap fish, and those frozen red clams...

when u have hot pot, u got to at least have lobster, those big long clams ( i forgot wut they are call) , shrimp. etc etc

and now the meat!!

shit... these are the worst kind of beef i've ever seen!!
they are like those packs that no one buys... not to mention they are so slim that takes ages to chew, and have these weird taste...

also, no chick, pork or any other meat!!

all there is is those damn tofu, lettuce, and chinese mushroom!!

i never ate such shit hotpot in my life!!!!!

and this is xmas dinner!!! fuck!!! last week i had hot pot at home also, but the food is so much better.

Domani 12-25-2001 08:29 PM

was this at home?

did ur tell ur mom about it?

get her to add more "supplies" tomorrow or something..

u can have hot pot more than one night

ghetto fobolous 12-25-2001 08:57 PM

Re: What a "NICE" Xmas Dinner!!!

r u some spoiled honger brat who doesn't have lobster or fresh shrimp with his hot pot so it ain't good enuff for you? sheesh, get a life... if this is what christmas means to u... eating crab and lobster and shark fin or sth... then get mommy dearest to buy some more expensive shiat.

Quote:

Originally posted by Hyde
fuck
no turkey!!!

and the food sux...

no seafood!!!

the only seafood is the limited fishball, some cheap fish, and those frozen red clams...

when u have hot pot, u got to at least have lobster, those big long clams ( i forgot wut they are call) , shrimp. etc etc

and now the meat!!

they are like those packs that no one buys... not to mention they are so slim that takes ages to chew, and have these weird taste...

and this is xmas dinner!!! fuck!!! last week i had hot pot at home also, but the food is so much better.

BoBo 12-25-2001 09:19 PM

can't totally blame him for it.........Christmas dinner is suppoe to be a real feast....:p

ghetto fobolous 12-25-2001 10:01 PM

heh i guess... but still he just sounds a bit too whiny :p

Quote:

Originally posted by Gato
can't totally blame him for it.........Christmas dinner is suppoe to be a real feast....:p

Domani 12-25-2001 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by e-v-e

:p :p

digito-X 12-25-2001 11:31 PM

some ppl don't even get a christmas dinner :(

Hyde 12-26-2001 12:48 AM

i think eating chinese dinner on chirstmas is already wrong...

plus, the food today was so below average... even those all u can eat resturant have better food.

the only thing good is the fishball... cuz they were imported from hk... true HK style fishball....

Sentinel 12-26-2001 01:36 AM

for my xmas dinner i got: spring rolls, curry chicken wings&fishballs, fried rice, chow mein, turkey, mashed potatoes, roast beef, lasanga or however u spell it, salad, n some other shit....turkey n mashed potatoes doesnt taste that good w/o GRAVY!!!

Veleno 12-27-2001 02:08 AM

U should've come over for dinner... I was sick and didn't eat any turkey, you could've had my share. :D

Veleno 12-27-2001 02:10 AM

Quote:

[B]those big long clams ( i forgot wut they are call) ,
Geoduck?

Not sure how it's spelled... but pronounced "gooey-duck" ... or "mirugai" in japanese, right?

Mmm....

TigerSY 12-27-2001 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by e-v-e

heh.. yup.

Spoon 12-28-2001 01:50 PM

Think the food's cheap? Why don't you buy all that expensive shit yourself?! Stop whinin' if ya ain't payin'!!

Fox1096 01-01-2002 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spoon
Think the food's cheap? Why don't you buy all that expensive shit yourself?! Stop whinin' if ya ain't payin'!!
Werd.

SiR001 01-01-2002 11:03 PM

don't be such a f!cken whining little brat..there are many other people out there that aren't even fortunate enough to even have a meal(let alone be choosie about what they can eat).
If you say it's that bad why don't you buy those things for next time instead of whining about it:rolleyes: If it was at a restaurant then I'd don't mind you ranting and raving...but this is your home, your family, your mom/dad that bought it...I'm sure you don't even contribute to the household expenses either..so just eat it and shut up.. :rolleyes:

Ok. End of rant for the day..back to regular RS schedule ;)

Quote:

fuck
no turkey!!!

and the food sux...

no seafood!!!

and now the meat!!

nipples 01-05-2002 10:17 PM

Quote:

fuck
no turkey!!!

and the food sux...

no seafood!!!

and now the meat!!

Dont like it?
Don't eat it!:rolleyes:

docomo 01-05-2002 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spoon
i agree... why dont u go buy the stuff urself then u can eat whatever u want.. and u have to realize that xmas day, no place is open.. so if ur mom wants to get stuff for hotpot.. it isn't an easy task...

xmas day = worldwide holiday...
give ur mom a break.. SHEEESH... :rolleyes:

Hyde 01-06-2002 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by docomo

i agree... why dont u go buy the stuff urself then u can eat whatever u want.. and u have to realize that xmas day, no place is open.. so if ur mom wants to get stuff for hotpot.. it isn't an easy task...

xmas day = worldwide holiday...
give ur mom a break.. SHEEESH... :rolleyes:

not for chinese supermarket like T&T...

SiR001 01-06-2002 02:20 PM

Quote:

not for chinese supermarket like T&T...

SO?!
quit trying to justify it. Shut the trap and eat or just starve then :rolleyes:

Slow Guy 01-06-2002 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SiR001

SO?!
quit trying to justify it. Shut the trap and eat or just starve then :rolleyes:

damn right.. if you're not satisfied with the menu, i'm sure your mom would more than welcome you to:

1. go buy the groceries
2. do all the prep work
3. cook the food
4. set the table
5. clean the table
6. wash the dishes

and

7. listen to yo whiny ass!

Don't mean to rant on you, but that does sound like you're quite spoiled the way you put it.

XTC_604_DKNY 01-07-2002 12:30 PM

i am hungry and thirsty

Azn Lude Boi 01-24-2002 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by digito-X
some ppl don't even get a christmas dinner :(
werd, shuddup and stop being a whiny lil' bitch! some ppl don't even HAVE food to eat. be thankful that u HAVE food. don't whine bout fucking fishballs... goddamn it, this makes me sick

who the fuck cares that u didn't get ur lobster!?
this is gay. i can't believe ppl whine bout this online. GO WHINE TO SOMEONE WHO CARES!!! what a waste of a post.

Slow Guy 01-24-2002 11:54 PM

werd!

?NR 01-26-2002 11:21 AM

Maybe I should take you for a tour of the slums where derelict peolpe wait in line on the cold downtown eastside Vancouver street for some hot food and soup graciously donated by more fortunate people. Imagine yourself without mom or dad paying for your every need and put yourself in these poor peoples shoes.
how long do you think you'll actually survive? You are a spoiled kid and I hope you don't have to learn the hard hard on how to appreciate what you have that people would kill for.

"sun joy fook jung bhat ji fook!"

with this post you've officially made it on my hate list. I've no respect for your kind. Good luck in life,you'll need it if you keep this mentality up.

A 02-03-2002 09:46 AM

hey you fuck, why don't you try to buy some lobster and crab with the money you made yoruself? oh..wait.. you don't understand that concept do you