REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-24-2005, 02:55 PM   #76
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Don't tick an a "obese" person off, it could be dangerous.

sputskee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 01:20 AM   #77
My homepage has been set to RS

haha yea in like gr8 these girls followed me home n i was like wtf's going on

2nd time same girls i was walking in my alley to get my bball n i caught them walking in my alley when i got the ball n started to walk towards the park haha they ran away

but we became pretty good friends afterwards

feedback
iPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 04:23 AM   #78
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Who the HELL makes shepards pie w/ spam??? i
Dr.Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 05:59 PM   #79
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

I had/have a stalker.

Last time she called me, I thought she was someone else and I called her by the wrong name.

Boy was she pissed off

And after I told her to go away once, she called back asking if I knew where to buy a gun...i was like wtf....

Inter arma enim silent leges

Last edited by Kagemusha; 05-29-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Kagemusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 09:04 PM   #80
I STILL don't get it

not quite a stalker, but I work in the mall, and one night i was working in the store alone. the phone rings but when i answered it there was no one there. a few seconds later, i get another call and this time the guy asks something like "is the the asian girl that works at _____?" I didn't hear him well so i asked him to repeat himself. and then he said something like "i love those tight beige pants you're wearing." i started to freak out and as who he is then he said "aww i wanna rape your tight ass tonight." i hung up on him the second i heard that.
definately one of the freakiest things i've had to go through. had to call security, report it to the police & everything damn freaky pervs. scary to know that someone out there is watching you o.O
dreamsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM   #81
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally posted by dreamsicle
not quite a stalker, but I work in the mall, and one night i was working in the store alone. the phone rings but when i answered it there was no one there. a few seconds later, i get another call and this time the guy asks something like "is the the asian girl that works at _____?" I didn't hear him well so i asked him to repeat himself. and then he said something like "i love those tight beige pants you're wearing." i started to freak out and as who he is then he said "aww i wanna rape your tight ass tonight." i hung up on him the second i heard that.
definately one of the freakiest things i've had to go through. had to call security, report it to the police & everything damn freaky pervs. scary to know that someone out there is watching you o.O
might be your boss,
shortcaKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 11:03 PM   #82
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dreamsicle
So where do you work?

Hah j/k
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 02:58 AM   #83
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
um yeah any updates? haha stalking is fun man. its like.. do it for fun. see how much info you can find out. its like.. research for science. but not. detective work. techniques and stuff. each time it gets easier and easier.

now im talking about finding general info on people. not peeking through their windows while they're changing.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 10:59 AM   #84

I got "info" on my ex's new "friend" through some contacts...=D that was fun

Old 06-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #85
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Detective Ulic get back in here !

And The #1 Thing To Say To Your Ex G/F When You See Her Out In Public Is. . .
Quote:
Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma
"remember that time i cummed all over your face and it got into your eye? and it stung real bad.. and you ran into the door thinking it was open? haha that was pretty funny"

say that real loud. then give her two thumbs up.
:lol
JOHNNY_TRAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 04:44 PM   #86
Blood tests positive for LOL mod

Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
It's my dream to have a hotty stalk me everywhere

artofstance
Buy/Sell Rating
Proud member of G.R.A.P.E -- Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:13 PM   #87
Banned By Establishment

Re: Anyone else have a stalker?

Quote:
Originally posted by LittleDragon
By the way, are you dressing up for Halloween? I am. I'm going as a dead prom queen. It would be perfect if you went as the pron king. We'd make the best couple.
Wait a minute, she wants you to dress up as the Pron King? I didn't know you could buy Turbo E halloween costumes.

:
Iceman_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 05:48 PM   #88
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

If you get another letter, it would be wise to go to the police about it. Judging from her letters, it's not a joke, it's someone with a personality disorder. The flowers is a lie if that's the case -- she wouldn't want you to be happy with anyone but herself and if she does see you with someone time and time again, she'll get pent up rage and it will turn into a hollywood movie where there's lots of blood shed...Ever see the movie, May?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303361/
Old 01-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #89
Circle Stick Square Mod

bump! any updates? lol

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #90

holy fugging bump!

Old 01-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #91
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
i had one a few years back...this was i think in grade 10?
i literally had a girl search up the phonebook for my house number since i wouldnt give it to her (at the time i didnt have a cellphone number--thank god)
now she's not bad looking or anything along those lines--she was average...acceptable for her looks, a straight A student, a figure skater, and above all, a perfectionist (what more could you ask for, right?).
but holy fuck she goes gaga over literally every guy--this included my buddies and i, our friends from distant schools, people she didnt even know, teachers and staff members, and literally--our 40-ish year old principal.
the has a high pitched voice, and everytime she does the classic ol' "omggggggg isnt he the hottest?!" thing over a guy or another (and take it from me, it happens every day), it annoys the fuck out of me

anyways, i found out she had a crush on me (wasnt that surprised), and then found out she was the stalkerish kind of girl (even over teachers and principals--wtf?!), so i refused to give her my number
she looked it up on the phonebook and since my last name was right in between "common" and "uncommon" last names, she got it within a few phone calls...this was almost 11(?) at night, and when she said "omg! i finally found your number!" in her high pitched voice, i got goosebumps

i dont know her whereabouts these days (she's still around, but thankfully she's moved on to some less fortunate guy), but thats something i dont ever want to go back to again lol
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:35 PM   #92
Rs has made me the man i am today!

lol from the dead
waddy41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #93
Circle Stick Square Mod

^^ i just had to do it hahahaha

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:43 PM   #94
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

you sure u don't sleep walk and write all those letters to yourself all these years?
oinkoinkpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:56 AM   #95
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Upon reading those letters, my first instinct was "no girl would EVER write this!!" But then you talked about how you lost touch with all your high school friends and that this has been going on for years. That's pretty scary. If this is a girl for real, she probably is somewhat psycho. I would notify police, especially if she might be a threat to your girlfriend. You should let your girlfriend know too so that she can keep a look out for herself as well since you can't be with her 24/7. If this is just some guy playing a really extensive prank, he's probably messed up too. What kind of guy would go through all this trouble to scare you? Either way, better safe than sorry so go to the police. If this person is going to be THAT persistent, what makes you think he/she is going to stop just like that? I think you should do some digging to see what you can find out. If you manage to figure out who the person is, you won't have to deal with this anymore. If you don't do anything, you never know when this person will show up again in your life.
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #96
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
Wow that's pretty creepy...I haven't read this thread before. Very interesting I must say...also curious if you gotten any mails or updates recently?
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #97
MoD

Thanked 1,805 Times in 227 Posts
there was this girl in my grade back when i was in high school. she was infactuated with this guy who was a grade ahead of us. she followed him home when school was over and sometimes hid in the bushes in front of his house. when he gradutated, she turned her crush to me......
she started following me home on the bus. there was this one time where i found here hiding in my neighbor's bush when i went out for a run.
the weird this is that while this was going on, she managed to have a bf on the side.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #98
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Last edited by ericjchu; 01-13-2008 at 02:31 PM.
ericjchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #99
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

maybe your friends are screwing with you =D
xilent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #100
How I Mod your mother

I dont think I'd ever leave my house.
Thats fuckin weird.
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote