| | Unofficial Meets, Cruises and Events Rules
Welcome to Rs.net's unofficial Meets, cruises and events forum.
Please feel free to post up local car club meets, impromptu get-togethers, events, etc.
however, do not :
- spam, all commercial posts for events will need admin approval or else it will be locked and moved. Admins and mods reserves the right to close or move any threads that we think aren't appropriate.
- do not make a thread simply to post an off-site link or email. Please provide details in your post for readers and viewers, THEN post url or email for contacts.
- do not use Revscene as a medium to promote street racing or excessive speeding.
- no attitude. leave it at the door or do not enter. If necessary your access will be permanently removed for this forum.
- RS reserves the right to remove inappropriate postings as deemed necessary.
please inform either myself or aznboi128 if you need to update your thread titles or need any assistance by private message.
amended from TuRD's (retired) Rules and Etiquette :
This etiquette guide was distributed on flyers at the first official REVscene meet of 2003. I would be interested in hearing your feedback and suggestions. A suggestion for unofficial meets:
• Please park your vehicle in a manner that is considerate to others.
• When meeting outside of your vehicles, try not to stand in the way of other traffic.
• Pick up after yourself and don’t leave a mess.
• If you do not wish to have your photo taken by other members and possibly having these photos posted on the ‘net, please park away from the group.
• When traveling in large convoys, you are responsible for the person behind you. If others behind you become separated at a stop light, please make an effort to pull over in a safe place to wait for the convoy to catch up. Please do not disrupt traffic by stopping in a traffic lane.
• FRS (Family Radio Service) radios are invaluable for broadcasting directions to a convoy. The official REVscene.net channel is 12 sub 5. The official amateur radio frequency is 146.460 MHz simplex and 146.940 MHz (-600 KHz).
!! REVscene.net discourages street-racing and dangerous driving. However, members are ultimately responsible for their own actions.
these rules are still current as of July 2010
current residing meet/cruise co-ordinator : aznboi128
Last edited by ?NR; 04-05-2005 at 03:52 PM.