REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   ATTN: Old School Garbage Crew (https://www.revscene.net/forums/381622-attn-old-school-garbage-crew.html)

Ronin 04-11-2006 04:09 AM

ATTN: Old School Garbage Crew

Just so happens I've been discussing REVscene with some folks lately...and I realized how much this place has changed. It seems like forever since we had that summer where all we did every day was have BBQs or get hammered or talk about crotches or hang out in Queen E after hours and play stupid games.

...seems like forever since the entire OWNAGE CREW (me, Gindy, Tse, Iceman...and Gay Si_Ed...kinda) have treed anyone.

Remember going to Spanish Banks every week? Or watching Si_Ed and drunk Jon get owned by suicide wings? Or drinking 151 at DJ Bamba's place?

Sound off if you're still around. Maybe we'll get something going.

I miss our meets. I'm sure some of the new blood around here are fun folks too but where are you, old timers?

Ch28 04-11-2006 04:40 AM

We've tried to organize outings but its too hard with everybody busy with school and work.

Ronin 04-11-2006 04:49 AM

I'll be off to Europe during June/July but I'm up for anything in May and August.

Iceman_2K 04-11-2006 06:06 AM

remember when I popped outta no where and we dumped an entire ice box on "other" Ed? lol...great times, great times...I remember we had this last minute wings wednesday thing during the summer and like 30 people showed up all of the sudden at Fogg and Sudds on Broadway...

Iceman_2K 04-11-2006 06:07 AM

and the one thing I remember the most: DJ Bumba pissing on Charulz car at the Remix's house after he finished a 14 pack of kokanee beers...lol....

european 04-11-2006 08:48 AM

wait a minute! is this where the "omgwtfbbq" phrase came from? you guys were having a BBQ and then all of a sudden some other dude you guys know came out of no where and was like.. "OMGWTFBBQ????!.
then it just caught on and everyone started to say it.

bcrdukes 04-11-2006 09:49 AM

Si_Ed, please don't punch me in the nuts anymore, especially on Denman Street. That was a painful experience. :cry:

240sx 04-11-2006 10:43 AM

Northwest Nissans has had the same problem man. We used to have meets where people would just get together to shoot the shit and just talk cars, be it Nissan or not. I miss the old days of everything!! (I feel like I'm getting old)

TRD3000GT 04-11-2006 10:51 AM

go get a life!

originalhypa 04-11-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 240sx
Northwest Nissans has had the same problem man. We used to have meets where people would just get together to shoot the shit and just talk cars, be it Nissan or not. I miss the old days of everything!! (I feel like I'm getting old)
werd~
It's like the old days of importclassifieds. We'd get together, and it was like a bunch of old buddies rather than internet aquaintances.

sigh.

On a side note, we have monthly Subaru meets in Langley. It's not quite the same, but the current group is pretty cool. Hell, any excuse to get out of the house is cool by me.

Noble 04-11-2006 01:07 PM

Bahaha. You old fogies.

I can think of a certain heatscore brigade with weekly meets still kickin and havin fun. :p

Ronin 04-11-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iceman_2K
and the one thing I remember the most: DJ Bumba pissing on Charulz car at the Remix's house after he finished a 14 pack of kokanee beers...lol....
no_limitz pissed on Si_Ed's car during a BBQ meet.

And I was there when you dumped that ice box. lol...I was in the picture.

Ch28 04-11-2006 01:54 PM

I was the one that helped you lift that cooler up to dump on Si_Ed :o

jnesss 04-11-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ronin
no_limitz pissed on Si_Ed's car during a BBQ meet.

And I was there when you dumped that ice box. lol...I was in the picture.

:cry:

Asian1.4 04-11-2006 02:19 PM

no he peed in a cup and then threw at ed's car and then ran away in his accord hahahahaha and we never seen jeff ever since bwahahahhaa

kspec 04-11-2006 02:35 PM

post pics!

Iceman_2K 04-11-2006 03:49 PM

the video of Uliq drunk as hell from the 151 and fornicating with a doll was the most hilarious thing evar......that and AK69 getting his balls slammed into a tree during a baseball game....

Si Ed 04-11-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bcrdukes
Si_Ed, please don't punch me in the nuts anymore, especially on Denman Street. That was a painful experience. :cry:
well you wanted to get your mind off of things so i decided to help you out, it worked didn't it

rb 04-12-2006 05:49 AM

I'll still never forget what you guys did to fuka-tree on the corner of hastings and renfrew :lol

ab-norma-l 04-12-2006 08:36 AM

Where's that shrinkage pic??

Iceman_2K 04-12-2006 10:48 AM

ahahaha, Norma's here........

Quickfini 04-12-2006 12:34 PM

I'm still here... sorta.. haha

ReMiXed lude 04-12-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iceman_2K
boooooooo that must have been before he came and puked all over my washroom:flamemad: AND that night Tony Parsons was at a party across the street and he gave him a $50 bill!

fukamoto 04-12-2006 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rb
I'll still never forget what you guys did to fuka-tree on the corner of hastings and renfrew :lol
haters :angry:

Iceman_2K 04-12-2006 04:50 PM

hey sara...lol

yeah, actually it was....lol...I remember cause I had to drive someone home and I came back afterwards....oh, and someone had drank your parents liquor in the downstairs fridge....lol.....and i think it was the first time I saw Jigglymonkey..

Quote:

Originally posted by ReMiXed lude
boooooooo that must have been before he came and puked all over my washroom:flamemad: AND that night Tony Parsons was at a party across the street and he gave him a $50 bill!