REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Black Head Removal (https://www.revscene.net/forums/384808-black-head-removal.html)

Leopold Stotch 04-23-2006 05:16 PM

Black Head Removal

So what do you guys use to remove black heads? i've been using these strips, ( forgot brand name and someone's using the washroom right now ) and they dont realyl work. mean they only get the ones that physically stick out. so what do you guys reccommend?

LoWeR-CaSe-VoWeLS 04-23-2006 05:32 PM

The KKK is soooo passé

Leopold Stotch 04-23-2006 06:36 PM

^ hah that was a good one

popnGEAR 04-24-2006 12:29 PM

you have to use something called an epilator. it's best to have a professional do it for you or you might hurt yourself (it requires some precision).

Leopold Stotch 04-24-2006 03:28 PM

is that that little tool that has a round head aroudn it?

billboa 04-25-2006 09:52 AM

ya it is, i always buy them from london drugs and make my oil scraps out of them lol

Leopold Stotch 04-26-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by billboa
ya it is, i always buy them from london drugs and make my oil scraps out of them lol
does it cause irritation or skin damage?

billboa 04-27-2006 09:20 AM

i ono i dont use it for its purpose, i use it to scoop up drugs(oil) and put it on a hotknife for the ah smoking purposes lol sorry for the confusion

Leopold Stotch 04-27-2006 06:28 PM

^ lol . damn

Boostaholic 04-29-2006 06:31 PM

if u screeze it out completely, the hole it made in your skin will heal completely.

billboa 05-01-2006 10:21 AM

i dont get how they woudl work?

fille 05-01-2006 04:42 PM

http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/blackheads.html

you can try this.

Boostaholic 06-01-2006 09:08 PM

how do u get Epsom salt and iodine?

Psykopathik 06-02-2006 01:18 PM

bioré strips

Girl 06-03-2006 02:58 AM

Ok if you want to get rid of blackheads (clogged up dirt in your pores)

1) wash your hands with soap, then clean your face with WARM water . (the heat will open up your pores so the dirt would would come out easier and causes less of an irritation) steam would be perfect.

2) depending on the type of blackheads (some are not buried deep and some are) you can use strips or the epilator "oil scraper" but make sure your hands are CLEAN!

3) when using a epilator, apply slight force, press down and out, and important note: get all of it or it'll turn into a zit

4) after that, wash your face, put on an antibacterial face agent (preferably a mask) and then toner (to close up pores) and then moisterize!

Epilator = hurts like a bitch, but it works

I would just go and get a cleansing facial cuz it's alot of work adn if your hands arent clean or you didnt get all of your black heads it'll turn into a zits. You'l notice areas might get alittle irritated with the "oil scraper" but after a day you'll be looking handsome as ever! =D

Girl 06-03-2006 03:01 AM

To prevent blackheads: exfoliate twice a week with over the counter facial scrubs or try salt (but it might be too drying)

Get a good mask to do twice a weak.

Essential musts for both men and women:
Always wash your face with facial cleanser, ending with toner and moisterizer.

Face excretes more oils when your face is dry, because it's trying to keep the level of moisture. So your face would essentially be oily on top and the bottom layers of your skin would be dry.

yameen 06-04-2006 05:29 PM

hey i'm a male who's probably gonna get his blackheads removed. can you recommend specfic brand names for facial cleanser, with toner and moisturizer?

i use soap everyday and it dries my face up. i also tend to get an oily face easily. thanks!

melissa576 06-05-2006 10:01 PM

$40 approx will get u a fascial.....feels awsome and ur left with awsome skin....they will do it right so it doens't hurt that much (it still will a bit). Its a good experience if ur ok with ur sexuality.

melissa576 06-05-2006 10:02 PM

my b/f uses soap too!! WHATEVER U DO DO NOT USE BODY SOAP ON UR FACE!!!! thats a no no...u have to buy a cleanser made for your skin type if u want to get any results

billboa 06-06-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by melissa576
my b/f uses soap too!! WHATEVER U DO DO NOT USE BODY SOAP ON UR FACE!!!! thats a no no...u have to buy a cleanser made for your skin type if u want to get any results
shit i do that all the time

oh and girl i love how u call it oil scraper, makes me proud

Ulic Qel-Droma 06-06-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by melissa576
$40 approx will get u a fascial.....feels awsome and ur left with awsome skin....they will do it right so it doens't hurt that much (it still will a bit). Its a good experience if ur ok with ur sexuality.
yeah wouldnt that only last like.. not even a week. it would be cool if it lasted like a month.

melissa576 06-06-2006 09:46 PM

my last facial was about 2 1/2 weeks ago and as long as you keep your face clean, even just using a good cleanser in the shower when ur pores are open....i could even get another month before i would need to go again and thats just cuz i like them......but they are great....totally 100% reccommend it

yameen 06-09-2006 03:09 PM

i'm going to see my family doctor about my moles/blackheads. do i ask him whether they're cancerous before i ask him to recommend me to a place? my dad says that he doesn't normally do it the removals himself. thanks.

melissa576 06-09-2006 08:14 PM

Blackheads are NOT cancerous. Moles most likely not. You only need to worry about moles if they have changed size, color or become painful. So no need to worry. All it will take is a simple 45 min fascial.

billboa 06-12-2006 11:23 AM

where do i get face wash? i looked in safeway and didnt see anythign really. i dont want no crazy like $20 stuff either hopefully looking for under $10