REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Real-Estate Listings (https://www.revscene.net/forums/real-estate-listings_185/)
-   -   Real Estate Listings Forum on TRIAL!!! Read Rules Here FIRST! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/389544-real-estate-listings-forum-trial-read-rules-here-first.html)

!SG 05-12-2006 06:13 PM

Real Estate Listings Forum on TRIAL!!! Read Rules Here FIRST!

We are giving this forum a try. It is FREE to Use for all. That is all agents and personal use. YES FREE during trial...

Here are some requirements we ask for so that your property or rental space does not get locked.

- Quick Listing Info/Name
- Amenities
- Bedrooms
- Square Footage
- Misc (Where its close by, local area amenities, rules)

Here is an example...

2 bedroom Basement Suite
Near Somewhere street and Somewhat ave
$800 a month, $400 security deposit
Washer/Dryer, Full kitchen appliances
12x14 bedroom, 11x13 bedroom
800 sq ft suite
Close to skytrain
non smoking, no pets, comes with cable, electricity, hydro...

If you can think of anything else, pls feel free to add ur opinions.

THIS FORUM IS PURELY ON TRIAL PURPOSES RIGHT NOW

ecsw 05-15-2006 11:28 AM

I think this is a good idea.

I once list my townhouse here a year and half ago. Although I didn't sell in to a RS member, it's nice to have a section just for this.

May I suggest to allow FR (For rent) WTR (want to rent, looking for) in here as well? I am sure it's going to help out some members here to find a nice place. just my 2 cents.

Mananetwork 05-18-2006 11:15 AM

This is a great add on!

!SG 05-24-2006 01:36 PM

There is a sticky thread in here that is marked for realtors to intro themselves. So to help things along, this forum will be semi self regulated. DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE REST OF THE GUYS

All other threads should be FS (For Sale), FR (For Rent), WTR(Want to Rent), WTB (Want to buy), or even Looking for a Roomate...

I dont want to heavily moderator this forum, neither do a lot of you, so thus, help everyone along, and regulate it.

I want this forum to succeed just as much as most of u guys.

!SG 05-29-2006 01:27 PM

I cannot reiterate this enough.

There is a reason for the sticky threads. There is a reason for the simple easy to follow rules, so that we can keep this forum streamlined and easy navigation.

I have little to no tolerance... you might see it as being nazi, i see it as less moderation, and speedy forum...

for those of you that have kept up with the... hmm, 2 rules. i thank you. rs has nothing to gain from this venture, but we have decided so because we saw a need for this forum.

AdamR 06-13-2006 04:57 PM

i am selling spots in a RV Park/Campground. Am i allowed to post it?

!SG 06-15-2006 09:44 AM

im not sure that applies here though. And i doubt u will have any calls for rv and campgrounds.

!SG 06-15-2006 09:45 AM

It has been 1 month since this real estate forum has started. Things have been very successful and thank you all for co operating. It makes my job easier as this is one of the few forums that needs almost no moderating.

Thank you guys. Keep this up, and this forum may be permanent.

RFlush 07-08-2006 05:50 PM

Good forum :)

BlackZRoadster 04-30-2008 01:18 PM

is there rules against profit? b/c i noticed in the other buysell threads, you are not supposed to make money..

ie Iphone selling for 1 G when its new was not allowed.

bcruskie 10-13-2011 01:56 PM

Hey guys!

Who Am I?
My name is Aleksei Sidorik
Century 21 In town Realty
Mobile: 604.961.1184

Killer deal on Prime Yaletown Studio
address: 501 Pacific st, Vancouver (yaletown at pacific and richards)
size:501 sqf
floor: 10th
City assessment: $322k
Price: $307k, could be less since it is a foreclosure.

Very good deal for the location. Mortgage payments could be less than rent even with minimum downpayment.

Contact me for more info 604.961.1184 or email at aleksei@soldinstyle.ca

Cheers