REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 05-04-2002, 01:55 AM   #76
RS Veteran

Re: WARNING! SPOILERS!

Quote:
Originally posted by small fries
Episode #19: "Crush"
Written By: Philip Levens, Alfred Gough & Miles Millar
Directed By: James Marshall
Air Date: May 7, 2002
Guest Stars: Adam Brody (Justin)

* We learn the name of Lex Luthor's mother in this one. Could that be a clue to the LuthorCorp password? Who knows, but just in case, we're keeping our mouths closed and you'll have to wait until May to find out.
* We also learn that Lex's mother died in 1993, and that Lex's full name is "Alexander."
* A woman from Lex's past returns with a secret.
* We meet the new "arts editor" of the Smallville Torch, Justin, who also used to be the guy who used to do the "Sammy the Crow" cartoons, until he had an accident "five months ago."
* Justin just might have a crush on Chloe. Perhaps that will make Clark realize that the right girl has been in front of him all along.
* It also appears that Justin is the "freak of the week," and that his power in some way has an association with what he draws.
* Here's the WB's description of the episode:

"Clark (Tom Welling) faces an unexpected foe when a gifted art student (guest star Adam Brody) returns to school after a hit-and-run accident robbed him of the use of his hands but gave him the gift of telekinesis, and he is seeking revenge against those he holds responsible. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) becomes jealous after watching Clark with Chloe (Allison Mack) and begins to question her relationship with Whitney (Eric Johnson)."

spoiler from http://www.kryptonsite.com

yeah! more C/C action! i love these two together... but then lana has to stick her delicate little nose in their business. why doesn't she just go back to nick carter -- er, whitney -- and just stay there!
Aah, I love spoilers. Thanks, smallfries.
Advertisement

it is a restless moment. she has kept her head lowered, to give him a chance to come closer. but he could not, for lack of courage. she turns and walks away.

Kontessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 06:03 PM   #77
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

woah..did anyone just watch smallville...the spoiler is nothing compared to that episode! you people should watch it!
sweet...that last part is worth a second look later on in the evening!
Old 05-07-2002, 07:15 PM   #78
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

man they film smallville at my school
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 09:41 PM   #79
RS Veteran

!

woo! great episode!!

maybe lana will finally smarten up and stop jumping between clark and whitney...but now that whitney needs her, i dont think she'll be dumping him anytime soon! she had some really good-looking scenes today...especially at the cemetary...and whoa! clark looks good wet!!

ah...it was kute seeing clark and chloe hold hands! i really like the more innocent tone that this series has compared to other teen shows out there!! i hope they keep it this way cause it makes for a more respectable show

:)Where there's life, there's hope. Everyday's a gift. Wishes can come true. Whistle while you work so hard all day|buffy|
When the answer to all my dreams is as close as a touch away. Why am I here holding back what I'm trying to say? Just smile for me and let the day begin, you are the sunshine that lights my heart within. When you're weary, feelin small. When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all...Like a bridge over troubled waters |[color=sky blue]sexy clay aiken[/color]|

Clubnerd#1 | OSR#8 | MFC fan#21:eek:|
Dream830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2002, 10:34 PM   #80
My homepage has been set to RS

omg ... kristin kreuk was in yesterday and she was soOo beautiful my heart just simply stopped after making eye contact with her ... oOo ...
Old 05-07-2002, 10:43 PM   #81

Re: !

Quote:
Originally posted by Dream830
woo! great episode!!

maybe lana will finally smarten up and stop jumping between clark and whitney...but now that whitney needs her, i dont think she'll be dumping him anytime soon! she had some really good-looking scenes today...especially at the cemetary...and whoa! clark looks good wet!!

ah...it was kute seeing clark and chloe hold hands! i really like the more innocent tone that this series has compared to other teen shows out there!! i hope they keep it this way cause it makes for a more respectable show
what about the part when chloe was looking at clark... who was looking at lana...who was looking at whitney..then she looked at clark...and chloe left...poor..ammm...all of them i suppose...
it would be a great twist if clark and lana did get together but then what episodes would be left?
Old 05-10-2002, 12:16 PM   #82
I am Hook'd on RS

Yeah well, because of Whitney's dad's death, she is sort of forced to stick with him for now.. she can't go ahead & tell Clark the way she feels.. we all know that she couldn't stand to see Clark grab Chloe's hand..

Man.. they have to get together.. but then the story might get kinda boring after that since the story kinda revolves around that.

I was surprised that they killed off the asian supervisor guy.. is it the same actor that plays his son? they almost look identical.

Last edited by 91Accord77; 05-10-2002 at 12:17 PM.
91Accord77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2002, 06:49 PM   #83
RS Veteran

hmmm...hmv is accepting pre-orders for smallvilles pilot episode on dvd! the online price is $27! that's pretty pricey for just one epispode!! im just gonna wait for the entire first season to come out!

:)Where there's life, there's hope. Everyday's a gift. Wishes can come true. Whistle while you work so hard all day|buffy|
When the answer to all my dreams is as close as a touch away. Why am I here holding back what I'm trying to say? Just smile for me and let the day begin, you are the sunshine that lights my heart within. When you're weary, feelin small. When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all...Like a bridge over troubled waters |[color=sky blue]sexy clay aiken[/color]|

Old 05-10-2002, 08:20 PM   #84
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

is chloe from that show opposite sex?
Old 05-14-2002, 12:50 AM   #85
RS Veteran

Re: Re: !

Quote:
Originally posted by JesseBlue

what about the part when chloe was looking at clark... who was looking at lana...who was looking at whitney..then she looked at clark...and chloe left...poor..ammm...all of them i suppose...
That was a great scene: such sadness and longing in all their gazes. And more acting depth to Lana than her usual bouncy cheerleader persona.

it is a restless moment. she has kept her head lowered, to give him a chance to come closer. but he could not, for lack of courage. she turns and walks away.

Kontessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 02:26 AM   #86
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Re: Re: Re: !

Quote:
Originally posted by Kontessa
That was a great scene: such sadness and longing in all their gazes. And more acting depth to Lana than her usual bouncy cheerleader persona.
haha! i completely agree.
Old 05-22-2002, 08:27 AM   #87
I STILL don't get it

Smallville Season Finale - update and need i.d. of a song

Season finale was not bad. I wonder what's gonna happen next episode. Is Lex gonna save his dad? What the hell is that spaceship gonna do - i mean, it did open. Is Clark gonna fly to save Lana? Will Clark finally profess his love for Lana and dump Chloe? Is Clark's dad gonna kick that reporter's ass?

Oh yeah, does anybody know the name of the song played in the gym when Lana and Whitney were dancing by themselves? I think it was a Remy Zero song cuz that was the group that sang the opening song and was on the show.
Old 05-22-2002, 06:01 PM   #88
RS Veteran

merging...

what a cliffhanger! im thinking there's the possibility that clark is going to learn how to fly and save lana from the tornado...poor chloe...even after clark promised not to leave her and run after lana, he does just that. granted, he did it to save lana...but still, poor chloe...as far as she's concerned, clark left her for lana...

but man, did he look good in his tux!

Old 05-22-2002, 06:39 PM   #89

Save Me" by Remy Zero ?
Perfect Memory" by Remy Zero ?
man im starting to like more alt music since watching smallville...

Last edited by ohki; 05-22-2002 at 06:41 PM.
ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 12:42 AM   #90

wtf? that supposed season finale just seemed like a long, drawn-out, normal smallville episode. it wasn't even a cliffhanger... more like a regular episode chopped in half.

poor chloe got ditched at the formal. i'm not really enjoying the clark/lana scenes. it's always the same ol', same ol'.
Old 05-23-2002, 11:36 AM   #91
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Re: Smallville Season Finale - update and need i.d. of a song

Quote:
Originally posted by JizzMasterZero
Oh yeah, does anybody know the name of the song played in the gym when Lana and Whitney were dancing by themselves? I think it was a Remy Zero song cuz that was the group that sang the opening song and was on the show.
my bro's listening to it rite now...it's everything by lifehouse
Spaceship_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2002, 03:21 PM   #92

Re: Re: Smallville Season Finale - update and need i.d. of a song

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude_2_NV
my bro's listening to it rite now...it's everything by lifehouse
they also played that song on the first episode of the season, where clark is watching lana through his telescope as she arrives home. just little stupid trivia.

lifehouse is a great band. if you liked that song, i think you guys will like "storm".
Old 06-04-2002, 04:06 AM   #93

Smallville Season Finale

Just downloaded and watched the last 4 episodes of Smallville, season one. Anyone else catch the finale?

I still can't figure out why is Clark being so stupid and gay and choosing that ugly bitch Chloe over the beautiful Lana?

Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next.
My RS Buy/Sell Feedback
CRiXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 07:13 AM   #94

chloe is pretty cute...why you calling her ugly?
and im pretty sure clark is going to learn how to fly..and rescue lana...
ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2002, 09:04 AM   #95
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

that reporter guy is gonna catch him
Old 06-04-2002, 01:57 PM   #96
RS Veteran

merging threads...

Old 06-22-2002, 08:40 PM   #97
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
I'm glad my brother got a couple of cds with some episodes on it, watched it for the first time a few days ago, makes me feel proud to be the big tall shy guy just like Clark Kent
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 07:44 PM   #98
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

OMG i cant believe i never seen this thread.

Smallville i think is the best action/drama on T.V. right now and Kristin Kreuk is the sweetest girl in the world.

i needa meet her!

sorry, im too obsessive.

I was gonna switch to direct tv but then i realized that i cant get WB in this area or global so that means no Smallville so I am laying off.
Brickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 12:53 PM   #99
I am Hook'd on RS

Anyone else still Hooked?

Been watching every episode.. It's the only TV I watch these days..

For you fans..

Kryptonsite

It's a great site where you can find pics of the stars, find out about the episodes & read about spoilers for future episodes..

I'm still wondering what the turning point will be when Lex becomes Clark's nemesis..

SPOILER NOTE:

Been reading some spoilers & turns out that Lois Lane is Chloe's cousin? & Clark may meet her in future episodes. Seasons down the road could focus on young Lois, and the Daily Planet.

More Spoilers

Enjoy!
91Accord77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 10:15 AM   #100

speaking of which...my workmate's boyfriend works in the smallville set as a stunt double...showmed some pics of an upcoming show using snowmobiles with the professor...she had pics of lex and the professor...i'm begging for her to ask a pic (or maybe even autograph it) of K.K...