REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 01-13-2014, 03:08 PM   #14451
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
I am just going to start tacking on fails for the people who continue to make useless posts debating who's car is better at track days.

"Better" is subjective and varies greatly with conditions, and either way, nobody gives a fuck about any of your "fast" civics, not in this thread. What we give a shit about in this thread is stuff like this:

EDIT: There is literally an entirely empty section of RS dedicated to the exact argument you guys are having. Go make a thread there:

http://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-motorsports_26/
Advertisement

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #14452
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

shitty photo but lol, auto accord.
vyrospec is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #14453
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snails View Post
go back and re read my original post a few times, note how i meantioned that my camber isnt optimal, and neither is my tire width but i have to make due with my clearance..
You knew your camber and tire width are not ideal but yet you claim to have one of the best handling car in this forum? Then you expect people to take it lightly? Seriously. Your statements is an insult to some of us who truly prepare their car for handling. FYI, there aren’t many vehicles out there as prepare as my daily but it is still only a small potato in this community and sport. The world is bigger than you thing, kid.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #14454
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,063 Times in 308 Posts
I like where this is headed. next thing you know this thread goes to FC.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:37 PM   #14455
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v67gsr View Post
You knew your camber and tire width are not ideal but yet you claim to have one of the best handling car in this forum? Then you expect people to take it lightly? Seriously. Your statements is an insult to some of us who truly prepare their car for handling. FYI, there aren’t many vehicles out there as prepare as my daily but it is still only a small potato in this community and sport. The world is bigger than you thing, kid.

take it as serious as you want, my tone was a cheeky one and clearly you and your mother are upset and need to just calm yourselves

snails is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #14456
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,120 Times in 280 Posts
its a thread that makes fun of other peoples cars based on your own opinion, why does it have to be restricted to just cosmetics? retarded camber is definitely hall of shame worthy, just like stupid wheel offset, wild claims and crashing your car (although that falls under shitty drivers nowadays). its all fair game, cant draw lines in the sand when it comes to comedy

heres my buddys car next to me, bought the car, put all useless cosmetic parts on it, tail lights, bumpers, side skirts, flares and ridiculous fat wheels that rubs. in between heats, we hard park it up, its half the fun
i consider his black ae86 hall of shame worthy, sorry bro

duy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:43 PM   #14457

Quote:

take it as serious as you want, my tone was a cheeky one and clearly you and your mother are upset and need to just calm yourselves

If continuing as a joke for many others is what you want then so be it. May be many years later I will see you on track and we can exchange setup idea. Until then, keep it up!
Old 01-13-2014, 03:46 PM   #14458

Quote:
If continuing as a joke for many others is what you want then so be it. May be many years later I will see you on track and we can exchange setup idea. Until then, keep it up!

you act like i said your setup was shitty, or that i said my setup was the best one in the entire world

This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:50 PM   #14459

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy- View Post
its a thread that makes fun of other peoples cars based on your own opinion, why does it have to be restricted to just cosmetics? retarded camber is definitely hall of shame worthy, just like stupid wheel offset, wild claims and crashing your car (although that falls under shitty drivers nowadays). its all fair game, cant draw lines in the sand when it comes to comedy

heres my buddys car next to me, bought the car, put all useless cosmetic parts on it, tail lights, bumpers, side skirts, flares and ridiculous fat wheels that rubs. in between heats, we hard park it up, its half the fun

Nothing wrong with this car. Absolutely normal to me (you should see my car).

The real shame is claiming to be something out loud in public with nothing to back up the statement. That’s the true winner of HoS.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #14460

Quote:
Nothing wrong with this car. Absolutely normal to me (you should see my car).

The real shame is claiming to be something out loud in public with nothing to back up the statement. That’s the true winner of HoS.
maybe someone shouldn't take it so seriously... in that case my car is sooooo much better than your in every single way imaginable.. in fact.. its the best car ever made and there is only 1 of them

there... now you can justify how upset you are

This post FAILED by:
Old 01-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #14461
GS8
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,252 Times in 1,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vyrospec View Post

shitty photo but lol, auto accord.
The BOSE sticker alone is HAWWWWSSS worthy. Why would you advertise that shit?
GS8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #14462
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:06 PM   #14463
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

How about this. take out whether it's good or bad, right or wrong. Wanna share how far your rear tire can survive your -3 degree camber dd? really interested coz never know anyone does this.

Or is it really just a snail?
Momo251212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #14464

Quote:
you act like i said your setup was shitty, or that i said my setup was the best one in the entire world
My setup is not shitty. Neither is yours. But none of us is even close to “best”. Your setup may be “best” to your current application but saying it is “one of the best in this forum” is far from truth.

Quote:
maybe someone shouldn't take it so seriously... in that case my car is sooooo much better than your in every single way imaginable.. in fact.. its the best car ever made and there is only 1 of them

I am not upset. No need to because your statements are far from truth. My car, my speed, is fairly well respected to those who tracked/competed with me. People know what is better and at this point of time I am pretty sure power and weight are the only things your car better than mine.

Again. Stop act like a fool. You love your car so keep it that way. Stop saying things that you cannot back.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #14465
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:

lol dude, let's bring this discussion to a hault right here. the conversation was originally about alignment and handling. Somehow it ends up with mentioning people being upset, and even mother is involved?

This is just going to get off topic. You enjoy your looks of your car and your daily drive; we drive our cars to track days and solo1 and have a good time.

In the meantime, lets get back on track, and here's a Merc with the trunk wide open
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dat trunk.jpg (35.4 KB, 0 views)
Chun~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #14466
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
the car gets drag raced yes, its been on mission road course once last year and was really well balanced, nothing for understeer and very little oversteer. and the wasnt ready in time for the last autox event cuz my transmission blew up

this weekend its going up to Ashcroft for ice racing and will be ready for autox this year..

so lets hear about everyone elses dailys that they track?

so i stand by my comment "there can be a happy medium"

ps, all cars suspension, camber, toe, and caster can be tuned different based on the balance of the car, wheel width, tires.. so many variables, to say mine is wrong without seeing how the car performs is a little silly, im sure "racecars" have better setups and this will need to be tuned more in the future but this is a daily driver as its main function it handles pretty damn good

Many track days done within the 6 months it was up and running, and grocery daily getto, along with cali trip down, buttonwillow track day and back up. Not negaive 3 rear camber here. lol

my car is definitely hos worthy. its a civic

pos

k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #14467
Driving around in circles

Thanked 1,370 Times in 272 Posts
Who the hell cuts their rear bumper
Posted via RS Mobile
!Kodamu is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #14468

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Kodamu View Post
Who the hell cuts their rear bumper
Posted via RS Mobile
ricers like us
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 06:45 PM   #14469
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I run almost -3 (-2.8) camber on my rears and I daily drive my car....

Momo that means I'm HoS worthy ):
Old 01-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #14470
I am Hook'd on RS

Not local, but DANNNNG. Dat chevy cruze
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 994413_10200567833798681_807187396_n.jpg (79.6 KB, 0 views)
Louhasnocash is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #14471
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
^
i duno why but i kinda like it, beijing ppl & there cars
Posted via RS Mobile
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #14472
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowside67 View Post
Here's my old Civic with some documented results, we ran -2.5F -1.5R.

---

As a guy who has had a little seat time in a ton of different cars from stock to prepped, I absolutely cannot see any situation where your alignment is even close to ideal. There are tons of modified EFs running street tires and they all run -2.5ish front and -1 to -1.5 rear on 15x7.5s with 195s and I guarantee they will murder your car around something like an autocross course to test the handling...

Mark
Raced with this car during 2013's UBCSCC Enduro challenge. Came 2nd only because our teammates FRS suffered some kind of brake malfunction that stopped the brakes from working when ABS went into overdrive...

Properly quick car on an autocross track, ran faster than my S. (of course it was at the hands of a better driver, although I was pretty close to milking all of my S's performance on its current setup)
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 PM   #14473
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS8 View Post
The BOSE sticker alone is HAWWWWSSS worthy. Why would you advertise that shit?
Lol that's my ex coworkers car
Posted via RS Mobile
pb.kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #14474
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy-;839878s a thread that makes fun of other peoples cars based on your own opinion, why does it have to be restricted to just cosmetics? retarded camber is definitely hall of shame worthy, just like stupid wheel offset, wild claims and crashing your car (although that falls under shitty drivers nowadays). its all fair game, cant draw lines in the sand when it comes to comedy

[URL=http://s349.photobucket.com/user/duy-/media/null_zps535829be.jpg.html
[/URL]
Lol that black 86 what a loser goes to track day to open hood probably a bone stock redtop 16v 4age ! That makes like 90whp hahah. Hes missing the rear wiper too if u look closely probably the jdm fad! Haha i bet you the front and rear bumper is just held on by zap straps like most ae86 fan boys
Posted via RS Mobile
frito_lay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:13 PM   #14475

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Jesus people need to learn to show some more respect to one another's other's personal preferences. Who cares about what camber Snails is running? Hell I wouldn't give two shits if he had -10 degrees of camber in the rear, as long as he's happy, hey, let him be. Reading through those last three pages gave me cancer.

While the rest of y'all are sticking skinny ass tires on wide ass wheels, I've got 235/65/16 tires on a 6.5" stock rim
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: