REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2015, 01:23 AM   #2851
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,633
Thanked 925 Times in 402 Posts
For those of you with blue collar jobs. What do you wear when you are on the job? I have stretched out my steel bracelet to the point that the watch slide up and down my wrist way too much. Just replace the bracelet with a leather strap. Really liking the look on the leather strap on my one and only watch lol. I don't want to stretch that out too..... Or should I look for another watch that's more suitable for physical activities?
Advertisement
__________________
14 Scion FRS DD
91 Honda Civic EF9 PROJECT
threezero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:20 AM   #2852
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
604STIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,382
Thanked 555 Times in 290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
For those of you with blue collar jobs. What do you wear when you are on the job? I have stretched out my steel bracelet to the point that the watch slide up and down my wrist way too much. Just replace the bracelet with a leather strap. Really liking the look on the leather strap on my one and only watch lol. I don't want to stretch that out too..... Or should I look for another watch that's more suitable for physical activities?
Anytime that I know i'll be spending the day out on a job site or on the plant floor, i'll make it a point to wear my G-Shock. Durable as hell, I also wear it on any vacation I go on cause it's low key and I never have to worry about water or any other kind of damage.
__________________
2000 Honda Civic
2002 Honda Accord
2005 Ford F-150 XLT
2008 Mercedes C300 - Current
2012 Ford F-150 XLT
2014 Ford F-150 FX4- Current
1999 Chevy Trailblazer - Winter Fun

1995 Kawasaki ZX-6R
2005 Yamaha R6 - RIP
2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition - Current

IG: G_SPYDER91
604STIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:13 AM   #2853
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,633
Thanked 925 Times in 402 Posts
^ thanks! I decide to stop worrying about stretching my new leather bands and pick up a dw5600 black face to wear for work. Have to say this being my first g shock it has so many useful function. How does yours look after years of beating on it? Is the mineral glass all scuff up?
__________________
14 Scion FRS DD
91 Honda Civic EF9 PROJECT
threezero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:40 AM   #2854
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,356
Thanked 79 Times in 34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
^ thanks! I decide to stop worrying about stretching my new leather bands and pick up a dw5600 black face to wear for work. Have to say this being my first g shock it has so many useful function. How does yours look after years of beating on it? Is the mineral glass all scuff up?
Quick little tip, but I've used toothpaste to remove scuffs from my GW9200.
__________________
(604) Black 2008 Acura TL Type-S, 09/07 - 09/11
(604) Black 2010 Acura RDX - 09/11 - 05/15
(613) White 2013 Kia Rio5, 09/12 - 09/13
(604) White 2014 BMW 335i xDrive M package, 05/15 - 01/17
(604) Blue 2017 BMW 240i xDrive, 01/17 - Current
ntan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:20 AM   #2855
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 191
Thanked 365 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604STIG View Post
Anytime that I know i'll be spending the day out on a job site or on the plant floor, i'll make it a point to wear my G-Shock. Durable as hell, I also wear it on any vacation I go on cause it's low key and I never have to worry about water or any other kind of damage.
Good choice, which G-Shock model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
^ thanks! I decide to stop worrying about stretching my new leather bands and pick up a dw5600 black face to wear for work. Have to say this being my first g shock it has so many useful function. How does yours look after years of beating on it? Is the mineral glass all scuff up?
Congrats on picking up a 5600 as your daily, it is a nice robust watch. Though in Vancouver, the 5600 pricing is ridiculous. In the states, it can be had for around 50 bucks.
-the bezel and watch band will take a beating over the years but will look great for at least 3 years.
-You can always replace the bezel and band with replacement parts, they are in great abundance (eBay, PacParts)
-Dont worry about the mineral glass face, it doesnt get scratched easily, and a hairline scratches can be easily buffed out
-You will love the 5600 even more over time, take a look at the G-Shock GW 5000, it costs 4 bills. But the GW5000 is the origins of G-shock, premium materials, softer watch band, solar, multi-band, I can go on and on..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntan View Post
Quick little tip, but I've used toothpaste to remove scuffs from my GW9200.
-Nice, you have a GW9200 Riseman too? It's a killer of a watch and sadly no longer in production any longer. I daily my 9200 Riseman too
Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:28 PM   #2856
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
flameboy54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: East Van
Posts: 4,088
Thanked 39 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntan View Post
I love the B&R look, but I could never justify the price tag for its movement ( not in-house movement ).
This.

That's why I never ended up getting a BR or PAM (pre in-house movement days).

It should be interesting to see how the mechanical watch landscape will change after ETA complete stops supplying movements to watch manufactures.
__________________
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!"
flameboy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 06:23 PM   #2857
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,633
Thanked 925 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
Good choice, which G-Shock model?



Congrats on picking up a 5600 as your daily, it is a nice robust watch. Though in Vancouver, the 5600 pricing is ridiculous. In the states, it can be had for around 50 bucks.
-the bezel and watch band will take a beating over the years but will look great for at least 3 years.
-You can always replace the bezel and band with replacement parts, they are in great abundance (eBay, PacParts)
-Dont worry about the mineral glass face, it doesnt get scratched easily, and a hairline scratches can be easily buffed out
-You will love the 5600 even more over time, take a look at the G-Shock GW 5000, it costs 4 bills. But the GW5000 is the origins of G-shock, premium materials, softer watch band, solar, multi-band, I can go on and on..



-Nice, you have a GW9200 Riseman too? It's a killer of a watch and sadly no longer in production any longer. I daily my 9200 Riseman too

I picked up the dw5600ms-1dr. I'm in hk atm and literally just walk into one of the billion g shock reseller and ask for a black face one. Ended up getting it for around $70 cad is that a good price?

Now that I actually have it on my wrist I see the appeal on them lol. Comfortable and has function that I sometimes reach my phone for. I don't know if I will plop down 5 bills for one yet lol even my nice watch that I'm trying to baby doesn't cost 5 bills yet lol. I got the black face cause it looks so cool but now that I think about it... It's not the most useful lol. Have to use the backlight a lot. How is the regular face one? Is it more legible in the dark without using the el light?
__________________
14 Scion FRS DD
91 Honda Civic EF9 PROJECT
threezero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 07:11 PM   #2858
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 191
Thanked 365 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
I picked up the dw5600ms-1dr. I'm in hk atm and literally just walk into one of the billion g shock reseller and ask for a black face one. Ended up getting it for around $70 cad is that a good price?

Now that I actually have it on my wrist I see the appeal on them lol. Comfortable and has function that I sometimes reach my phone for. I don't know if I will plop down 5 bills for one yet lol even my nice watch that I'm trying to baby doesn't cost 5 bills yet lol. I got the black face cause it looks so cool but now that I think about it... It's not the most useful lol. Have to use the backlight a lot. How is the regular face one? Is it more legible in the dark without using the el light?
Hello, 70 bucks for any 5600 is a great price. The blackface you mentioned is known as the negative display in the world of G-Shocks.

Even though your dw5600ms-1dr model is not limited to JDM only, but itís a rare sighting in Vancouver. The Hudsonís Bay and Sears sells hyped up 5600 modelsfor $120 a pop and regular 5600 at $100 or so.

Enjoy your negative display model because it goes well with everything. As for the regular 5600 with positive display, itís more readable and legible. You may want to consider picking up another as you can easily flip it for profit on craigslist just for fun.

Word of caution is that buying G-Shocks can be addictive.
Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:17 PM   #2859
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,305 Times in 5,222 Posts
I don't think toothpaste will ever work on this

SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #2860
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 191
Thanked 365 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I don't think toothpaste will ever work on this

Hey SkinnyPupp,

You've got a very cool Men in Mat Black 9200 Riseman!!

I myself, have the whole trio, MIMB riseman, gulfman and mudman.

Dont sweat over that scratch, you can take a look at PacParts, you can buy a replacement mineral glass for it. Act fast, because again, the Riseman is no longer in production, so spare parts for it will be limited..

Fun fact, the Men in Mat Black series is extremely hard to find now a days, they cost 200 or so back in 2009... but now, they rarely appear on eBay... when they do, they command a whopping 300+ CAD easily in used condition.
Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 09:00 PM   #2861
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,305 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
Hey SkinnyPupp,

You've got a very cool Men in Mat Black 9200 Riseman!!

I myself, have the whole trio, MIMB riseman, gulfman and mudman.

Dont sweat over that scratch, you can take a look at PacParts, you can buy a replacement mineral glass for it. Act fast, because again, the Riseman is no longer in production, so spare parts for it will be limited..

Fun fact, the Men in Mat Black series is extremely hard to find now a days, they cost 200 or so back in 2009... but now, they rarely appear on eBay... when they do, they command a whopping 300+ CAD easily in used condition.
Hmm, I think this is the replacement I'd need... How do you replace it though? I'd be worried about making it worse

I love the watch and want to keep wearing it, so I don't want to ruin it. I was at Yodobashi choosing between the three MIMB watches and this is the one I liked the most. I feel like MIMB was designed specifically for me
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:18 PM   #2862
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
threezero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,633
Thanked 925 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
Hello, 70 bucks for any 5600 is a great price. The blackface you mentioned is known as the negative display in the world of G-Shocks.

Even though your dw5600ms-1dr model is not limited to JDM only, but it’s a rare sighting in Vancouver. The Hudson’s Bay and Sears sells hyped up 5600 modelsfor $120 a pop and regular 5600 at $100 or so.

Enjoy your negative display model because it goes well with everything. As for the regular 5600 with positive display, it’s more readable and legible. You may want to consider picking up another as you can easily flip it for profit on craigslist just for fun.

Word of caution is that buying G-Shocks can be addictive.
wow thanks! always feel good to scoop up a deal lol. should of consult you earlier i would have pack my suitcase full of g shocks lol and now i'm leaving hong kong for china lol. Bet you chinese has a lot of cheap g shock too but with all the fakes out there i don't think i will pick any up now...

question what is so special about the 1dr compare to other dw5600ms? still a noob to this but i really can't tell beside that some model have more functions. i mean they all look the same beside the model number on the bottom of the case?

the manual say that increase use of el with diminish it ability, does it simply mean that the battery will ran out faster? or is the el lighting using some kind of special lume that loose its effectiveness overtime?
__________________
14 Scion FRS DD
91 Honda Civic EF9 PROJECT
threezero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:24 AM   #2863
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 191
Thanked 365 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Hmm, I think this is the replacement I'd need... How do you replace it though? I'd be worried about making it worse

I love the watch and want to keep wearing it, so I don't want to ruin it. I was at Yodobashi choosing between the three MIMB watches and this is the one I liked the most. I feel like MIMB was designed specifically for me
Surprised you were able to source that specific part so quickly as PacParts has a crappy website..

Replacing the mineral glass is totally doable, a guy by the name-handle of Kung-Fusion over at watchuseek (forum-23) mods his G-Shocks extensively. In one instance, he blacked-out his riseman, and literally used his fingers to pop out the mineral glass, and use adhesive to put in place a new glass.

I can PM you a link to that thread when I dig it out again... I hear ya bruh, that specific MIMB riseman is highly prized now. You can leave the watch as is for now, a scuff or scratch is a like a battle scar.

Interestingly, you can take a look at the G-Shock GW-9400bj-1jf Rangeman... it is the successor to the Riseman. This particular one mimics the same colors of the MIMB riseman.

Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-28-2015, 08:49 AM   #2864
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 191
Thanked 365 Times in 73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
wow thanks! always feel good to scoop up a deal lol. should of consult you earlier i would have pack my suitcase full of g shocks lol and now i'm leaving hong kong for china lol. Bet you chinese has a lot of cheap g shock too but with all the fakes out there i don't think i will pick any up now...

question what is so special about the 1dr compare to other dw5600ms? still a noob to this but i really can't tell beside that some model have more functions. i mean they all look the same beside the model number on the bottom of the case?

the manual say that increase use of el with diminish it ability, does it simply mean that the battery will ran out faster? or is the el lighting using some kind of special lume that loose its effectiveness overtime?
I wouldn't worry about scooping up so much just for the sake of flipping. You get minimal profits of around 40 bucks per watch. Profit margins increases when you buy and sell limited edition pieces..

The 1dr is not exactly more special over the regular variants other than the negative display which is low-key and more sleek looking.. The functions of the 5600 are relatively the same, added functionalities only appears when you step up to the more expensive models where you get tough solar, atomic time syncing, etc.

The 5600 lineage is the "iconic" design of G-Shock, other designs come and goes, but the iconic square design will stay, similar to how the Submariner is the timeless design of Rolex.

Certain models are outsourced and produced in China, Thailand, Korea and Japan.. Secret is, Japan keeps the JDM circulating within Japan and literally keeps the best for themselves, leaving collectors outside of Japan scrambling to order from them..

To answer your light EL question, have a peace of mind and use it regularly, all you need to do is swap a fresh battery into it after say, 3 years.
Gallardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:07 PM   #2865
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
604STIG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 1,382
Thanked 555 Times in 290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
Good choice, which G-Shock model?
I've got a GR-7900KG, picked it up and been using it for about 3 years now, $100 CAD. The strap has some "ghost" spots on it from the years of use which you can't even notice unless you examine it close up.
__________________
2000 Honda Civic
2002 Honda Accord
2005 Ford F-150 XLT
2008 Mercedes C300 - Current
2012 Ford F-150 XLT
2014 Ford F-150 FX4- Current
1999 Chevy Trailblazer - Winter Fun

1995 Kawasaki ZX-6R
2005 Yamaha R6 - RIP
2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition - Current

IG: G_SPYDER91
604STIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #2866
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,356
Thanked 79 Times in 34 Posts
I see they added a digital compass to the GW9400... that makes it so tempting ( wish my GW9200 had a compass ) and great for backpacking / hiking.
__________________
(604) Black 2008 Acura TL Type-S, 09/07 - 09/11
(604) Black 2010 Acura RDX - 09/11 - 05/15
(613) White 2013 Kia Rio5, 09/12 - 09/13
(604) White 2014 BMW 335i xDrive M package, 05/15 - 01/17
(604) Blue 2017 BMW 240i xDrive, 01/17 - Current
ntan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:56 PM   #2867
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,769
Thanked 2,588 Times in 668 Posts
Here are the photos of my newest addition I was going to post earlier.

I was unsure about the colour combination at first, but now it has grown on me.



__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback

Last edited by parm104; 05-28-2015 at 06:09 PM.
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #2868
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,305 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallardo View Post
Surprised you were able to source that specific part so quickly as PacParts has a crappy website..

Replacing the mineral glass is totally doable, a guy by the name-handle of Kung-Fusion over at watchuseek (forum-23) mods his G-Shocks extensively. In one instance, he blacked-out his riseman, and literally used his fingers to pop out the mineral glass, and use adhesive to put in place a new glass.

I can PM you a link to that thread when I dig it out again... I hear ya bruh, that specific MIMB riseman is highly prized now. You can leave the watch as is for now, a scuff or scratch is a like a battle scar.

Interestingly, you can take a look at the G-Shock GW-9400bj-1jf Rangeman... it is the successor to the Riseman. This particular one mimics the same colors of the MIMB riseman.

The reason I like the MIMB is that they are almost completely blacked out. All the screws and even the clasp is black! The watch on the left has a lot of white and red highlights, and the screws are silver.... It's nice but just not the same
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:12 PM   #2869
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
6793026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BC, HK, USA
Posts: 5,595
Thanked 1,347 Times in 474 Posts
parm104: what's the damage... i'm thinking about it real hard.. i saw one for 700-800 ish.. again i'm not sure if it's the same model.
__________________
Arguing on the internet is like running in the SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:33 PM   #2870
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,769
Thanked 2,588 Times in 668 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
parm104: what's the damage... i'm thinking about it real hard.. i saw one for 700-800 ish.. again i'm not sure if it's the same model.
I don't know the exact price. It was given to me as a gift. However, I believe it was about $1300 give or take taxes?
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:13 AM   #2871
Ready to be Man handled by RS!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 85
Thanked 39 Times in 12 Posts


bronze
hundredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:39 AM   #2872
The Fiesta Dipper
 
E_Fahlman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 711
Thanked 77 Times in 45 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
^ nice watch, I have a BR01-92 Heritage and love it, very distinctive and unique imo...great choice! you know they make BR01 or BR03 styles in 42mm or 46mm....
Did you happen to buy the Bell & Ross BR01-92 Heritage off me by any chance? You messaged me on Craigslists? Came to pick it up from my workplace in Richmond like tow years ago?

I only ask because I had the exact same model of watch in Mint Condition I got from a Trade off TimeZone. Then decided to sell it after a few months of wearing it!

Either way I love those B&R Heritage Watches and I also love the B&R Phantom Series watches too but I hear they can hard to read time in the dark even with the lume since they,re all flat black & grey.
__________________
2008 Mercedes Benz C230 - 19" VMR V709 Wheels, Matte White Vinyl, CF Trunk Spoiler, AMG Black Grill, Clear Corners
2006 Smart ForTwo Pure - H&R Lowering Springs, 15" TSW Darwin Wheels, Porsche Cayenne Orange Paint, S-Mann Ram Air Scoop
2009 BMW 335D - Alpine White, Dakota Brown Leather - JBD Tuning Box, K&N Drop In Filter, 19" Wheels To Come
E_Fahlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:13 AM   #2873
all day, everyday
 
mk1freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 19th hole
Posts: 1,989
Thanked 1,879 Times in 512 Posts
tag stores in England... I'm so tempted too pull the trigger on a carrera limited edition, or the oris special or half a dozen dam watches and I haven't even left the first city yet.... If it wasn't for the dam vat I probably would've done it already....
__________________
My Feedback
mk1freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #2874
The Fiesta Dipper
 
E_Fahlman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 711
Thanked 77 Times in 45 Posts
So I got home yesterday from a 2 week trip to Europe where I went to Paris, Nice, Monaco (For the F1 Grand Prix) then Barcelona and Finally Ibiza. I visited quite a few Luxury Watch Stores & Boutiques while on the trip; especially in Paris & Monaco. Mainly a lot of window shopping and Price comparison. One thing I did notice was that prices were pretty comparable to Canadian Prices but in Euro's so ie. with the exchange about 40% higher. So for that reason I didn't buy a new watch while on vacation nor was I really looking to purchase a new one but I had the assumption prices would be lower and I was really hoping to find a least a good deal on something WRONG! Even with the VAT Exclusion (For not leaving in the EU) take off 20% and the many duty free shops from all the airports I visited the prices still seemed higher than here and definitely higher than online or in the States.

Anyways here's a few Watch Selfies that I took while on the trip!

Oris Williams F1 Automatic Chronograph In Front of Their Pits During The Pitlane Walk on Friday Before The Race


Infront Of Jenson Button's FW22 BMW Williams from the 2000 Season


My TAG Heuer Aquaracer CAF2014 Day/Date Chronograph At A Little Secluded Beach Two Train Stops from Nice: Villefranche-sur-Mer, Alpes-CŰte d'Azur


Some Random Building in Barcelona while on the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour


Something a little Different than Watches But Still Very cool To see! Ayrton Senna's Helmet in the Prince's Car Museum from when he won the Monaco Grand Prix in 1991 for McLaren Honda
__________________
2008 Mercedes Benz C230 - 19" VMR V709 Wheels, Matte White Vinyl, CF Trunk Spoiler, AMG Black Grill, Clear Corners
2006 Smart ForTwo Pure - H&R Lowering Springs, 15" TSW Darwin Wheels, Porsche Cayenne Orange Paint, S-Mann Ram Air Scoop
2009 BMW 335D - Alpine White, Dakota Brown Leather - JBD Tuning Box, K&N Drop In Filter, 19" Wheels To Come
E_Fahlman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #2875
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,171
Thanked 1,334 Times in 503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Fahlman View Post
Did you happen to buy the Bell & Ross BR01-92 Heritage off me by any chance? You messaged me on Craigslists? Came to pick it up from my workplace in Richmond like tow years ago?

I only ask because I had the exact same model of watch in Mint Condition I got from a Trade off TimeZone. Then decided to sell it after a few months of wearing it!

Either way I love those B&R Heritage Watches and I also love the B&R Phantom Series watches too but I hear they can hard to read time in the dark even with the lume since they,re all flat black & grey.
not me man.......
__________________
15 991 GTS with Aerokit Cup
10 AMV8 6sp manual
11 Dinan S3-R 4.6 Stroker
16 Audi Q3 Technik Pkg (S Line)
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net