REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Hell's Kitchen (https://www.revscene.net/forums/477306-hells-kitchen.html)

Ronin 06-19-2007 02:04 AM

Hell's Kitchen

How do these people suck so bad at cooking food? Aren't they pros?

For the love of god, I could cook fifty plates of breakfast faster by myself than those dudes. That fat Asian guy is so useless...at everything. Cry more, noob.

wouwou 06-19-2007 07:53 AM

Re: Hell's Kitchen

Quote:

Originally posted by Ronin
How do these people suck so bad at cooking food? Aren't they pros?

For the love of god, I could cook fifty plates of breakfast faster by myself than those dudes. That fat Asian guy is so useless...at everything. Cry more, noob.

I think if Ramsey stabbed that fuck in the gut, the viewers might actually understand and cheers lol

OMFG seriously, he is so annoying. go sell t-shirts, cooking under Ramsey is NOT for you dude

6793026 06-19-2007 01:55 PM

guys, i'm not sure if you have been in the kitchen but it's extrememly stressful when you have no idea how crazy it is in a kitchen. when you're at the office, yeah you can put 5 customers on hold, but when you'r cooking, the kitchen is super time sensitive so a min. lost here is going to mean that you'll screw up your entire meal.

wouwou 06-19-2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 6793026
guys, i'm not sure if you have been in the kitchen but it's extrememly stressful when you have no idea how crazy it is in a kitchen. when you're at the office, yeah you can put 5 customers on hold, but when you'r cooking, the kitchen is super time sensitive so a min. lost here is going to mean that you'll screw up your entire meal.
yes, but when you sign up for that, especially after 2 SEASONS of HELL'S KITCHEN being broadcasted on NATIONAL TV with TENS OF MILLIONS OF VIEWERS, you are supposed to be prepared for that kind of pressure. So what if the pressure is high, you have 3 years to prepare for it.

If this is the first season, then it is ok, cause no one see it coming, but come on, after 2 SEASONS?

Slif 06-19-2007 09:07 PM

my jaw is on the ground for this season

1 - coz the guys are just completely inept
2 - the girls FINISHED NOT 1, BUT 2 SERVICES BY THE 2ND SHOW!!!

Senna4ever 06-20-2007 02:42 AM

Quote:

That's utter bullshit. Yes, it's stressful in a busy kitchen, but that's when you should be at your most efficient! Those morons on the show are totally inept....inefficiency at its finest. Really, if you're experienced, as some of the contestants seem to be, there really is NO excuse to screw up like that. How can one screw up cooking scallops, or serve cold potatoes? If any of my staff fucked up like that, they'd be gone.

winson604 06-20-2007 06:20 AM

Quote:

Oh we know the kitchen can be stressful but that is no excuse.

So your saying the next time I get food poisoning and possibly die from eating chicken that is not cooked I should let it go cause hey the chefs were stressed from the dinner rush and I should be understanding?

El Bastardo 06-20-2007 06:24 AM

I've worked in a kitchen AND an office. No matter how stressful things get you don't forget the fundamentals for the job which you have been hired to do.

I don't know if its the fact that theres TV cameras on you or the fact that you can BS your way through an audition but please stop the pain. This season is the worst of the worst.

wouwou 06-20-2007 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Brujah
This season is the worst of the worst.
Well I personally enjoyed the slaughter:D

RiceIntegraRS 06-24-2007 02:19 PM

Bonnie is hot. but i agree the chefs on this season suck ass.

marclapierre 06-25-2007 07:10 AM

These guys on this season suck. But then again, they all sucked in the beginning.
Its monday... new episode:D

bd0n 06-25-2007 09:04 PM

hate this show
top chef FTW!

Ronin 06-26-2007 06:37 AM

I don't get how any of these people do this for a living. Can't cook fucking chicken?!

I'll admit the beef wellington and maybe risotto are semi-difficult dishes to make perfect but chicken breasts, scallops, eggs, spaghetti...these are all child's play.

Mr.HappySilp 06-26-2007 07:31 AM

Hearing the chef screaming at Bonnie is really funny. All she can is "Yes chef"

Quote:

Originally posted by Ronin
I don't get how any of these people do this for a living. Can't cook fucking chicken?!

I'll admit the beef wellington and maybe risotto are semi-difficult dishes to make perfect but chicken breasts, scallops, eggs, spaghetti...these are all child's play.

I agree, the meat they serve is dry, uncooked and the pasta look like shit.

winson604 06-26-2007 08:21 AM

I just like watching Ramsey losing it cause it's so hilarious. These cooks are all freaking dumb asses too. I don't know how they are all cooks for a living cause they are screwing up even on stuff that I can do and I ain't no cook and neither am I good at it.

The 2 black peeps Rock and the other chick who's a line cook are have pretty much been the most consistent and best ones so far.

qhey 06-26-2007 09:11 AM

so happy bonnie didn't get the boot

freakshow 06-26-2007 11:56 AM

i love how Rock talks in the third person.

The reason the people on this show suck at cooking is.....

because they suck at cooking!

They don't put people on the show who are actually good, and are high up in the industry.
Going from a nanny to running a million dollar restaurant? haha, they put the people there for ratings.

6793026 06-26-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wouwou
yes, but when you sign up for that, especially after 2 SEASONS of HELL'S KITCHEN being broadcasted on NATIONAL TV with TENS OF MILLIONS OF VIEWERS, you are supposed to be prepared for that kind of pressure. So what if the pressure is high, you have 3 years to prepare for it.

If this is the first season, then it is ok, cause no one see it coming, but come on, after 2 SEASONS?

errrr... maybe you shoudl start telling all the contestant for American idol ... it's like season 6 now???

the people hired to be on this show known to be fucktards... if the network choose you or ANYONE of us on on RS, we would be the head chef already.

6793026 06-26-2007 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wouwou

errrr... maybe you shoudl start telling all the contestant for American idol ... it's like season 6 now???

the people hired to be on this show known to be fucktards... if the network choose you or ANYONE of us on on RS, we would be the head chef already.

El Bastardo 07-02-2007 08:21 PM

Wow. Team Estrogen is awesomeness. These bitches is CATTY

Ronin 05-13-2008 05:55 PM

Anyone watching this season?

Something I've noticed...everyone smokes. How on earth can you be a chef and smoke? Smoking fucks your palette. No wonder they suck.

Grandmaster TSE 05-13-2008 06:13 PM

i've been watching it
damn, so many guys on the show are being lil bitches

Meowjin 05-13-2008 06:39 PM

I can't believe ramsey is going this low.

I own alot of his cooking books, and watch his uk version of resteraunt nightmares but fox is all about the ratings.

this is why british television is better.

When was the last time that fox has produced something on par in terms of quality that the bbc has?

Planet earth? Blue Planet? Top Gear?

SkinnyPupp 05-13-2008 06:51 PM

This show is so fucking retarded...

But I can't stop watching it.

Lomac 05-13-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 5852036)
This show is so fucking retarded...

But I can't stop watching it.

I agree completely. It's so bad but I keep watching it week after week... :lol