REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-13-2007, 08:56 AM   #26
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally posted by Ch28
Grandmaster Tse has a pretty fucking creepy one from his old house...
which one??

me hearing army marching??
my aunt seeing phantom feet??
my mom seeing glowing figure??
Advertisement

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:01 AM   #27
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,308 Times in 1,776 Posts
List ALL

If I knew this was going to be a list off military ghost stories I have tons. Shit I've been more military bases than most people would in their lives.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:41 AM   #28
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
post them!

yeah i know of people with a lot of military / cadet stories and apparently they're all pretty spooky
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:50 AM   #29
retired

Quote:
Originally posted by CRS
When I was about 6-10, yeah I gave a big range because it happened all through those years. This is at the current house I'm living in.

Late at night, like whenever I was going to sleep, I would see these shadows. They weren't your typical shadows, they had different colours and when you looked at them, they would disappear. By the doorway, there would always be this one tinted green shadow with a spot of yellow that kept looking in. I say looking in because it never entered the room but was always there just as if someone was peeking in through the door way to say something to you or to check up on you. I always closed the door to avoid seeing that thing.

The weird thing was that this one night, it wasn't there, like the door was open but it just never showed up. Instead, there was this one blue shadow. Along with the blue shadow there was a brown one. The blue shadow pretty much did what the green one did before just peering in and stuff but the brown one would actually come into the room. I of course was scared shitless so I turned away from the door to sleep on my other side. I somehow muster up the guts to turn around and there it was. Inside my room, right next to my bed. Then it disappeared as I saw it. I'm freaking out, I close my door and turn on my light. I slept with the light on that night and then i guess my parents turned it off when they saw it on. That night, I had a dream where I couldn't breath, there was no reason why i couldn't breath I just couldnt. I knew I was dreaming so I tried to wake myself up but nothing would work. I couldn't breath and I was losing any hope of getting anything. In my dream, I grap a oxygen mask and inhale, there was my breath of air. I wake up and its the morning.

Second Story

I was cleaning my room somewhere in that age range. But this one only happened once. Anyways, I was cleaning my room and I just had finished. I close my eyes briefly and then try to open them. I couldn't. It was as if they were glued shut. I tried so hard to open them, i even tried to pry them open with my fingers. Nothing worked. I was freaking out, I laid my back agaisnt my wall since I started to lose sense of my surroundings. I then sat down and tried to open my eyes again. I couldn't. I then started to see with my eyes shut. I know this sounds weird but it was as if I could see but I knew my eyes were shut. What I saw was the blue shadows. Except this time there wasn't just one but there were several of them. All surrounding and looking at me. I'm freaking out, and then try to relax. I eventually opened my eyes and the day was sunny. I don't know what had happened and never told my parents what had happened that day.

Third Story

I woke up suddenly from my sleep, I was just laying down in bed flat. I tried to move to reposition myself but I couldn't. It was as if every single muscle in my body had froze. I couldn't scream, I couldn't yell, hell all i could do was move my eyes around. I started praying and then not long after, I could start moving and everything.

Fourth Story

I wasn't dreaming or anything, I just woke up suddenly and I was standing next to my bed. Standing up facing the door. My head was on one side of my shoulders but other than that, I was straight up. I was facing the door but I don't have any history or any incidences of sleep walking. I went back to sleep.

Alright, thats about it for me. I know my dad has a few but I don't know haha. I know there is a scientific and biological reason for stories 1 and 3 but for the other two I just don't know what happened and can't find any grasp of what the reasoning behind it was. I'm studying health science so I know that for younger children, their brains are still developping and random flares of neurons can cause hallucinations which fits quite nicely to story #1 and being able to see something that is not there. And for the not being able to move one, it is called sleep paralysis. Basically what happens is your brain woke up but your body didn't quite just yet. Scary as hell to feel but it happens.

Anyways thats all.. haha long read.
ok thats it chris, i aint going to your place ever again
Truenosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 05:50 PM   #30
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I posted this last year but for all the newbs here ya go!

Ghost stories ehh.... where to start...

This is the first time I seen a ghost..

So one night I go to my aunt and uncles to baby sit my little cousins. Before my aunt and uncle leave they bring me into the kitchen and sit me down and tell me that I might see a little boy running around. I was like ya ok just trying to scare me whatever, so they leave, I play with the kids for a bit and then put them to bed, about an hour after I put them to bed I hear what sounds like the sound of kids playing with toys, so I get up go down the hall to the kids room open the door, turn the light on and they are asleep.. Huh, so I go back into the living room sit down on the couch reading a magazine then all the sudden this little boy comes running into the living room with a handful of toys and sits on the floor and he’s playing with them. This scared the bajesus out of me!! So here I am watching this kid and all the sudden he stops looks right up at me smiles gets up and runs down the hall and that was the first and last time I ever seen him..

One night driving home pitch black out in the middle of nowhere, so I’m driving and I see a hitch hiker up ahead and as I get close it disappears. .I’m like what the hell whatever keep going...
then another night same thing, driving home dark as hell and I see this hitch hiker and this is in the middle of nowhere, so how does this person get here? so I had no intensions of picking this person up so Im getting closer and closer and just as I come up to her (I could tell it was a female at this time) she jumps in front of my car... HOLLY SHIT!!
I slam on the brakes and spin out and manage to keep the car out of the ditch. So I come to a stop and im completely scared, so I start heading back to where I thought I hit this person and couldn’t see anyone on the road so I was like f it im outa here, so the next morning I go up to this spot and get out of the car and im walking up and down the ditches to see if I could find anything and there was nothing no blood nothing....
So whatever I left it.
I would see this hitch hiker a lot like twice a month easy, sometimes I would be passing a car at night and see her on the hood of the car, or on the side of the road and it was always in the same area...

Another story.
One night only one in the house. lived in my grandparents basement and it always kind of freaked me out, above my bed there was this picture of Mary that for some reason I wasn’t down with, anyways one night only one in the house sleeping wake up in the middle of the night laying on my back and there is people standing all around my bed....
Now some of you may think im making all this shit up but I am dead serious. They where standing all around my bed and that scared the fuck out of me! I had no idea what to do, I just pulled the blankets over my head for a good 15 minutes and when i pulled them down there was nothing...

Now these happened when I lived on the sunshine coast about 4 years ago I moved to Victoria and for the first year I didn’t see anything, odd no hitch hiker nothing but about a year ago im chilling watching TV and my cat is on her scratching post next to the TV and all the sudden she stands up all her hair is straight up and she’s hissing and growling and she’s looking down the hall in my apartment, I was like what the hell is wrong with you then she jumps off the scratching post and books it down the hall... so I follow her into one of the rooms and she’s standing at the door way looking into the room hissing flick the light on and nothing....she wouldn’t let me pick her up nothing..
and then a couple weeks later I was sleeping wake up and there is this really bright light in the hall look at the clock and it 1:00 am get up go out in the hall and the light is coming from another room go in there and the computer is on... I never leave it on at night and if I don’t turn it off my girlfriend turns it off either way its off for sure for the night, so I go in the and its on and programs are opening and closing and then it goes onto the internet so I go to shut it off and it wont turn off finally I unplug it and it shuts off..

Oh one more I forgot in May my girlfriend went to Paris to visit a friend. so anyways when im at home and I’m wearing my hat always throw it on the coffee table or kitchen table where ever I am and my girlfriend would always take it and put it on the top shelf in the bedroom closet and THIS DRIVES ME NUTS because I go to get it where I put it and its not there.. anyways first night she’s gone I was sitting on the couch watching TV and I took my hat off and put it on the coffee table watched TV left the hat there went to bed got up in the morning went to work came home showered had to run out went to get my hat and its not on the table.. what the hell maybe one of the cats pulled it off the table and was messing around with it so im looking and looking nothing cant find it so whatever go to the closet to get another hat and there it is on the top shelf of the closet in the bedroom.
puckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:55 PM   #31
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

^ you got some freaky stories there.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #32
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Grandmaster TSE
which one??

me hearing army marching??
my aunt seeing phantom feet??
my mom seeing glowing figure??
all of them
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #33
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Quote:
all of them
Tell them about the time your friend saw all those ghosts lining outside the cemetery.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.

Last edited by Razor Ramon HG; 10-13-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Razor Ramon HG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #34
retired

do you guys remember the accident in richmond around cambie/ no 7? where the car flipped into the ditch?

well i was driving by there along cambie, and in the farm fields, i swore i saw a white ghostly figure just standing there. i freaked out, left the area, and told my friend. he told me i probably saw a scarecrow...

i went back the next day, no scarecrow
Old 10-13-2007, 11:22 PM   #35
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally posted by Truenosan
do you guys remember the accident in richmond around cambie/ no 7? where the car flipped into the ditch?

well i was driving by there along cambie, and in the farm fields, i swore i saw a white ghostly figure just standing there. i freaked out, left the area, and told my friend. he told me i probably saw a scarecrow...

i went back the next day, no scarecrow
my gf told me about that...didn't the two girls inside the car that flew into the ditch get saved by another driver?
Old 10-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #36
Retired moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by puckle
Maybe you're one of those ppl that can see ghosts!

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:14 AM   #37
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally posted by puckle
I posted this last year but for all the newbs here ya go!

Ghost stories ehh.... where to start...

holy shit those stories are creepy as fuck
Drizzt Do'Urden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:27 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden
holy shit those stories are creepy as fuck
yeah..fuck im always up reading these threads 1 30 in the morning lol
Old 10-14-2007, 02:18 AM   #39
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally posted by Girl
Maybe you're one of those ppl that can see ghosts!
I can see them too...you sorta get use to it...its definitely not a cool experience but after awhile you're just like "ah fuck...not another one"
Old 10-14-2007, 02:28 AM   #40
Retired moderator

^ aww ur another Haley Joel Osment!!

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:45 AM   #41
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally posted by Girl
^ aww ur another Haley Joel Osment!!
I've been seeing dead people before that kid was even born.

I'll post some stories and MSpaint some diagrams tomorrow
Old 10-14-2007, 03:19 AM   #42
Banned (ABWS)

u guys should hit up beaver lake..... and take a walk around water....
kwanzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 03:21 AM   #43

^ whats up with beaver lake?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:31 AM   #44
i like gifs

Quote:
Originally posted by pv604
^ whats up with beaver lake?
creepy shit goes on at night

my friend told me stories but this was back in highschool so i don't remember the details
Old 10-14-2007, 03:33 AM   #45

^any stories to share?

Last edited by Peturbo; 10-14-2007 at 01:00 PM.
Peturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:11 AM   #46
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Ya after a while its just normal, happens all the time like I said in my first post the first year i lived in Vic didn't see anything, BUT NOW wow! I am carpenter and we where building a house last year just off the pat bay Indian reserve, while we where building the house they where putting sewers in on west sannich road and came across native human remains, as all this is goin on the house we where putting up got really active you put a tool down turn around go to get it again and its gone, like in another room gone, also I was the last one to leave at the end of the day so I had to turn the lights out and lock up, so turn the lights out lock up go outside get in the truck start driving out the drive way look back and all the lights are on upstairs. I was like WTF, so i go back turn them off and take off come back in the morning my boss is there and he asked me why i left every single light on in the house.....

Last edited by puckle; 10-14-2007 at 09:12 AM.
puckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #47
retired

Quote:
my gf told me about that...didn't the two girls inside the car that flew into the ditch get saved by another driver?
dont remember, but i remembered somebody died in the accident.

i try not to remember that night lol
Old 10-14-2007, 12:32 PM   #48

anybody here from quebec? i hear quebec training camps and old schools, cemeteries etc., have some fucked up things happening there all the time
Old 10-14-2007, 12:55 PM   #49
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,308 Times in 1,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Physixx
anybody here from quebec? i hear quebec training camps and old schools, cemeteries etc., have some fucked up things happening there all the time
All Military bases have messed up ghost stories. I know a couple of them having lived on some military bases in my life. I'm sure Ulic'll know some as well.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #50
i like gifs

A good friend's Grandfather died and soon after he and his wife moved into the house. They had lots of experiences there, so many that I can't remember them all, but one stuck with me.

My friend had a young daughter, probably around 4 or 5 when this occurred. His little girl was an infant when his grandpa died, so she never knew him. One day some friends were over at his house hanging out in the kitchen and his daughter was playing in the back bedroom with a friend. All of sudden the two little girls come running into the kitchen crying about "the old man tugging at their clothes" My friend ran into the bedroom and it was empty. They asked the little girls to describe what the man looked liked. The description fit grandpa exactly, down to the clothes he typically wore. My friend showed his daughter a picture of his grandfather, she started crying again screaming "that's him!"

His wife hated to take showers there because the bathroom would always get extremely cold and she could feel someone staring at her. There is a big bay window in the front of the house, so you can see most of the living room, the doorway leading into the kitchen, and the start of the hallway from outside. His wife pulled up in front of the house one night, no one was home and she needed to run in and grab a key or something. Well as she pulled in the driveway she saw grandpa walk out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She bolted in the house grabbed the key and ran for dear life back out.