REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 11-27-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
VLS Rules!

1) Post on topic!

Revscene is a diverse community. Car discussion, entertainment, health advice, and a thriving classified section.
Almost every topic you think of has a place to be posted. Please try to be accurate when posting a new thread.

Posting a thread in the wrong place "because more people will see it here" is unacceptable.

2) Double posting

This goes hand in hand with number one. Don't post an identical thread in both VOT and VLS.
If you double post within a thread its understandable, we all make mistakes, but creating duplicate threads is, as rule number one states, unacceptable.

3) Junk posts

Deliberately stupid posts, general jackassery, and R-E-P-O-S-T are great ways to earn points. At least make an EFFORT to contribute to the thread.
The best way to avoid this is to think before you post.

4) NWS material

There are very few reasons to post NWS material in the VLS section. If you're not sure if you should be posting it, don't.
If you do post NWS, however, you need to have a tag in your thread topic or clearly label this in your post.

4) Flaming

Zero tolerance on flaming. Take it to Fight Club.

6) "Hook Ups" and Group Buys

No asking for or offering 'hook ups' on deals, discounts, business leads, etc. Also, please consult a mod before trying to organize a group buy.

7) Spamming

Linking to affiliate referrals, promoting your product or event, soliciting members, or trying to drive volume somewhere to benefit yourself is prohibited. Even if you're not benefiting financially, this rule applies. Do -not- make posts asking for us to vote for you or your friend in a contest. We don't care how great their song or video is, or how cute their baby is.

8) Foul language

Limit the use of foul language in your posts. You wouldn't use this language at your work place, school, or with your parents. Don't use it here. Also, there is no excuse to use foul language in thread titles. This applies to all forums, not just VLS Chat
Advertisement
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
I thought this post was about how VLS is so awesome.
Originally Posted by 89blkcivic View Post
Did I tell you guys black is my favourite colour? My Ridgeline is black. My Honda Fit is black. Wish my dick was black........ LOL.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Need my Daily Fix of RS

I actually though the same thing.
fizz3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
This post is about what -MAKES- VLS so awesome. And thats the rules.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

simply loving it.
KooPartyEnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Banned (ABWS)

how many posts b4 we can make a THREAD
on vls ?

Last edited by 604fly; 03-22-2011 at 06:07 PM.
604fly is offline   Reply With Quote