REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 02-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
Rs has made me the man i am today!

The vancouver Auto Liquidation Center

http://www.autoliquidation.ca/

has anyone ever dealt with this place? any comments will help. i'm going to look at a car they have to offer and would like to know if anyone has any positve/negative comments about them.

TIA
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally posted by Marco911
Must be funny when he sees his psychiatrist for treatment of his delusions of grandeur.

Hyde: "See my black Ferrari parked in the handicapped spot outside your office"
Doctor: "Where? All I see is a Yaris."
Hyde: "It's a Ferrari dammit! LoL! Yaris!?"
Doctor: " I'd appreciate if you didn't park in the handicap spots."
Hyde: "LOL! The ticket is only like $500 bucks. In fact, my dad's factory makes the handicapped street signs. If you look closely at vegetable in the wheelchair, it's really a picture of me when I was born."
Doctor: "Here, come a little closer you won't feel this at all."<Injects 20cc of Haloperidol>
Hyde: "I feel woozy...hey, what did you do to my Ferrari? That's a real piece of shit parked in my spot."
Doctor: "Welcome to reality."
Guy_LikeWhoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

o god, this place makes a kingways dealership look like MCL

went there with a buddy to look, he forgot his wallet. guy asked him if he wanted a test drive, my buddy said he didnt have any ID/license, he threw him the keys anyways..... very scetchy.... guys were talkin alot of bullshit to us about the car we were lookin at....

i would not recomend
cody69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Looks like one of those places that buys wrecked ICBC cars and fixes them... then resells them.

I don't have a problem with that per se... but it depends on how well they've actually fixed them.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
I'm invisible

As for the way they do business, its shady...

We did insurance for their company, they were signing registrations for the cars that wasn't theirs. I'd probably stay away from them, there are lots of problems when we dealt with them. They didn't pay for their invoices and so on.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

went there to look at this 99 black sir car has 22xxxx and 3 claims 2 of the claims cost 8000 bucks already i wonder how come its not in rebuilt cond yet but besides that i would say car still runs pretty good,as for the company id say they do sell cars pretty cheap well ur lucky if u can get a descent one for that price but most of em u get wut u paid for...
675D current
TL DPcurrent
marky_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:18 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by marky_21
went there to look at this 99 black sir car has 22xxxx and 3 claims 2 of the claims cost 8000 bucks already i wonder how come its not in rebuilt cond yet but besides that i would say car still runs pretty good,as for the company id say they do sell cars pretty cheap well ur lucky if u can get a descent one for that price but most of em u get wut u paid for...
thats funny, i was gonna go look at that sir. do you know the details of the claims? if not that's ok, i'll just have the vin checked myself.

Quote:
Must be funny when he sees his psychiatrist for treatment of his delusions of grandeur.

Hyde: "LOL! The ticket is only like $500 bucks. In fact, my dad's factory makes the handicapped street signs. If you look closely at vegetable in the wheelchair, it's really a picture of me when I was born."
Doctor: "Here, come a little closer you won't feel this at all."<Injects 20cc of Haloperidol>
Hyde: "I feel woozy...hey, what did you do to my Ferrari? That's a real piece of shit parked in my spot."
Old 02-22-2008, 01:12 PM   #7

no not really,wit a claim like that i dunno if its still worth buyin the car man...
675D current
TL DPcurrent
Old 02-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #8

yea i looked at the car today. its a piece of shit. the hood release broke when i opened the hood and the battery tray was bent. that thing was hit hard.

oh well, it was worth a look anyways

Quote:

Old 02-22-2008, 01:36 PM   #9
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

its places like these that force me to buy brand new every time.

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
she's a whore. you're a loser.
in the garage:
'05 Dodge Ram 2500
'06 BMW 530i
'08 Chevy Equinox LT
the_rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #10

did the salesman tell u that some buyer already put a downpayment only thing is his financing dint get approved?or theres a lot of interest on that car already?once u hear those lines u know wut to do...lolz
675D current
TL DPcurrent
Old 02-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #11

lol when their sign says everyone gets financing lol no one gets turned away.

Quote:

Old 02-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

I went to look at an integra there, all I found was cars with rusted unibodies.. and the sales men were just shiesters.
leigh762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:53 AM   #13
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION = JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD

I am a total newbie in buying a used car. I checked everything on the internet and do all the homework I can of finding an Integra that I like and the history of it.
I just went to VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION CENTRE today...and stupidly...yes...I fell into the sale's trap. Well, about 1/2 of the way in already. I put down the deposit $500 for the car. The sales person told me twice that he would refund it if it doesn't work out. After I got home and finally read the fine print of the paper that I signed. it says deposits are non refundable. I haven't called him yet cz they are close now. But the more i research more about this place the more scary it gets.
First, they have another company that shares the lot with them, and it's called JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD. I only checked the name VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION on BBB, but it's only today after i paid the deposit had I checked the name JOHAL on BBB. There were 2 complaints unclosed still. The more i think about it, the more sketchy this whole thing is. I checked Vehicle Sales Authority, JOHAL's sales license just expired, but the sales preson inside are still licensed til 2011. How the heck does that work if the company is not licensed and the sales are!?! I'm getting a mechanic friend to help me check the car out again in 2 days, but if he says the car is garbage i guess i'll never know if I can get that 500 back or not now.

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icebibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #14
I don't get it

Went to check out a ranger rover a while ago at this place, boy was that thing ruined
yamahar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #15
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebibi View Post
I am a total newbie in buying a used car. I checked everything on the internet and do all the homework I can of finding an Integra that I like and the history of it.
I just went to VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION CENTRE today...and stupidly...yes...I fell into the sale's trap. Well, about 1/2 of the way in already. I put down the deposit $500 for the car. The sales person told me twice that he would refund it if it doesn't work out. After I got home and finally read the fine print of the paper that I signed. it says deposits are non refundable. I haven't called him yet cz they are close now. But the more i research more about this place the more scary it gets.
First, they have another company that shares the lot with them, and it's called JOHAL WHOLESALE ENT. LTD. I only checked the name VANCOUVER AUTO LIQUIDATION on BBB, but it's only today after i paid the deposit had I checked the name JOHAL on BBB. There were 2 complaints unclosed still. The more i think about it, the more sketchy this whole thing is. I checked Vehicle Sales Authority, JOHAL's sales license just expired, but the sales preson inside are still licensed til 2011. How the heck does that work if the company is not licensed and the sales are!?! I'm getting a mechanic friend to help me check the car out again in 2 days, but if he says the car is garbage i guess i'll never know if I can get that 500 back or not now.

Do you not read before you sign something?
yamahar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:04 AM   #16

Look at all those high ass millage cars......
BMW135i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:23 AM   #17

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
Stay away.

/thread
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #18
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Man, please do youself a favor and READ BEFORE YOU SIGN. Contrary to what the sales told you, you are NOT in a hurry. You can spend days reading over the contract and the sales can't do jack about it.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #19
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
I love how people go and buy shit, and then ask the forum if it was a good idea/deal. Research before you go and spend a stack of cash.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:06 PM   #20

i went to check out a lexus rx330 there before i bought mine private. their price was lower than the rest of them on the market and the picture looked alright. I got there and the car looked ok. when i opened the door the inside smelled like socks. Sorta like there was flood damage and the heavy lingering smell of moldy water. I left right away before a sales guy approached me.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #21
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

You get what you pay for basically.

Buy from a trusted dealership with a reputation to keep.
truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #22

Any used car dealership you can recommend?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 07-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #23

juss came back from the dealer. Got my deposit back now thx guys i'll be more careful from now on
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 07-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #24
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by icebibi View Post

Talk to VSA. Anything called a deposit is 100% refundable, as long as it doesn't say partial payment you're okay. They can actually get into a lot of trouble for pulling that shit.
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,504 Times in 1,162 Posts
They're shady as hell, and a bunch of cheap fucks too.

They ordered 50 bucks of food, guy whips out a thick roll of 20's, and didn't leave me a single tip.
Posted via RS Mobile
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote