You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Has anyone's raws gotten to the point where they feel very soft?
I have some left hand twill N&F's, about 1.5 years old, never washed. But somehow they've softened up so much to the point where it feels as soft as a pair of Sevens or something.
I have older Nudies and Unbranded that don't feel this soft. Maybe it's the left hand twill?
How many times have you soaked/washed them? My N&F ones because soft after the third soak. It could be because all the starch is washed out.
Another reason could be that you simply wore the shit out of all of it.
Long story short - over last 8 months combination of not caring what I eat + lifting pretty heavy in the gym = my APCs are getting too tight in the thighs.
Any suggestions for a cheap pair of jeans to take their place over the next little bit while I get my legs back down to an appropriate size? I have a pair of N&F skinny guys in Black Power Stretch that fit pretty well, and also a pair of Joe Fresh denim that are black and like 3% stretch material (so stretch material has been doing well for me). Would get another pair of N&F but I don't want to spend more than $100 on this pair, and the indigo Joe Fresh jeans aren't stretch.
Twice a year, we do a store wide sale to say “thank you” to our loyal customers. It is because of all of you that we are able to continue to grow, expand our labels, and bring the highest quality items that we hope all of you appreciate it. “Thank you” for your continued support which allows these changes to happen! One very important announcement to those who do not know already, we have a new location. We have moved to the Fremont neighborhood in Seattle. For those in Seattle area or visiting come check out our new space! We continue to operate via appointment only, just e-mail or call us so we know to expect you!
We are proud to announce the Blue Owl Customer Appreciate Sale. This is a private sale exclusively for our customers and will not be advertised. Sale begins today and will end Monday December 3rd, 2012 at 11:59pm Seattle time. Sale includes the following:
• Current sale items will receive the above discounts (so a currently discounted denim will receive additional 15% off)
• Blue Owl Collaborations and special order items are Excluded from the sale
• Shipping is free within USA/Canada with orders over $100 USD after discount is applied, if under $100 after discount a $10 shipping fee will be applied
• International shipping is free with orders over $200 USD after discount is applied, if under $200 after discount a $30 shipping fee will be applied
• BOW points cannot be applied to this sale, but they will be earned
• To receive discount, place an order through our online store at PSPINC and send us an e-mail saying “private sale.” We will promptly respond via e-mail to confirm discounted price. You may also call us to place a phone order or e-mail if you prefer to use Paypal and we will send an invoice.
Continue to watch our blog site (Blue Owl Workshop) for further details on our deliveries and events, and as always, thank you for your support!