REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Old 09-12-2002, 10:30 AM   #976
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

YOU ARE STUPID NASHMAN!! shutup!

Anyways Ed thanks for everything yesterday.. i had fun.. and to let ya know when u acceled to leave for your turnoff you shot a HUGE flame thats why i kept highbeaming you!! anyways.. i still have my licence till they send me my letter.. c ya
Advertisement
bcty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 10:42 AM   #977
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

how dare you call me that you don't even know me and i most likly know more about car then you but i don't know that

so take you self centered mind and put it some were els

if you moke me caues of my spelling go kick grama cane out from under her

i am nice person and i do talk shit about other poepl in any way
and i help every way i can

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)
89 exo cage Toyota truck (so many gears to choose from)

I own nothing that is practical hahahaha
NashMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 01:39 PM   #978
I Wanna Go Fast!

Thanked 2,390 Times in 586 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NashMan
and what does that red emblem on you car say
It says RE (in english) Amemiya (in Japanese)

REAmemiya RULES!
JDął is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 02:22 PM   #979

by any chance what whould that mean but you car does look good

i wounder whould you bov sounds like i was thinking on getting that unite instead of the hks ssq one

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)

Old 09-12-2002, 04:21 PM   #980
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
i do talk shit about other poepl

2001 Ford F150 *SOLD*
1988 RX-7 GX *SOLD*

Drinking when we're not thirsty is one of the few things that separates us from the beasts.
EightTrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 05:57 PM   #981
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Quote:
Originally posted by \\'angan

It says RE (in english) Amemiya (in Japanese)

REAmemiya RULES!

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 08:55 PM   #982

ok i call you stupid cuz u are... u asked Timpo a few questions and then he asked you to spell correctly so he could understand.. so u post again and still spell the whole sentance wrong.. learn to spell.... people are sick and tired of trying to read what you have to say and spend a few min trying to figure it out.. its not worth my time its just really frustrating!! so if you are at least going to post here post it in a Word Perfect thing first.. and run spellcheck! no u dont know more then me about my car! no u shouldn't post in this section cuz all you do is talk about your car! no u shouldn't post again! and yes you should leave... thanks

by the way the Touque Brace me and Ed installed, is awesome! feel is great and driveability goes way up! i love it and for 60$ i recommend anyways......

Last edited by bcty; 09-12-2002 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:26 PM   #983

i got 2 words for you Fuck you

you can not control me and hate poepel that thing there car is god is so sorry that you are that ignorante

i don't talk about my car in any of these post you hate me caue is drive supra and that is it that way you dess miss every thing that is not in your own littel world so wake smell the coffe and you do not own this thread or rev sean so i can type how i liek or as bad as i like so fucken live with it

i did nothign wroung and you come out and say something liek that is just wroung and stuff keep it your god dame self

Old 09-12-2002, 09:48 PM   #984

Quote:
Originally posted by bcty
[B] no u dont know more then me about my car! no u shouldn't post in this section cuz all you do is talk about your car! no u shouldn't post again! and yes you should leave... thanks

Quote:
by the way the Touque Brace me and Ed installed, is awesome! feel is great and driveability goes way up! i love it and for 60$ i recommend anyways......
Thats good to hear.I was considering the 3 way brace for my car this winter.What brand is yours?I was thinking racing beat for mine to go with everything else I have.I love Racing Beat!

BTW.Nashman: Why are you whoring up our thread?You have a supra thread.Did you want me to whore up your thread?No problem for me really, it isn't.

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

Old 09-12-2002, 10:12 PM   #985
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

woohoo!!!

My stuff finally arrived from Corksport this morning. I got everything I ordered except for the Mazdaspeed Short Shifter I wanted.
Best of all I only had to pay $32 for all taxes and duty. The guys at Corksport only declared $120USD for the whole package even though they insured it for $750USD and they called it 'sporting goods' so there was no duty.
I can't wait to install all three of my Mazdaspeed Strut Braces to see if they really make a difference.

I guess I'll post this here first so you guys can have the first chance to buy my old stuff:

GAB Front Upper Strut Tower Brace(used) - $150obo

Magnacor KV85 Plug Wires(used) - $50obo
Old 09-12-2002, 10:38 PM   #986
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Ahem...

Quote:
i don't talk about my car in any of these post...
Exhibit A
Quote:
but theny ou take surpa and do free mods and shim waste gate and push like 10 psi and there is a big wopping 33 to 40 more hp
and about 40 to 50 pounds of turq
plain and simple the supra is faster any wya you look at it that is one reson why there was so many parts made for it
Quote:

i find it funny a cop stop beside me and ask me to rev my motor so i did and he said i like you exhuast sound that just make's me get goose bumps hehehe
Quote:
that is not that much heat such it alot but not egign you reak havick
mine goes to around 1800 or so or you are runig lean or if lower you are runing rich
Quote:
well i got mine weighed as well i was perrty shock on how much my supra weighed mosty weigh in at 3700 that was tobies car weight i think
mine clocked in at 3380 not bad for supra whiht about 280 hp and tad over 300 turq gestamit
Quote:
had littel supra meet today kinda fun if any of you care, i tried to race bike but it beat teh liven crap out of me .
muray chould have at lest keep whiht him bit but i think he was untuchable
i hit red line in 5th gear so i was just about the bareign the needle
150 mhp and he was still going like he still had anther gear ot go or some thing
dame unfair croch rockets
Quote:
you son't get it none of you driven supra be for non i have driven both
as for the power it cuse there is no turq at all tell the turbo kicks in you have no turq tell that turbo kicks in and is like littel kick in the butt when you get going
as for handleing my car was once stock if you knew that
andi have driven on stocker befor
they hande the same pretty much butt eh size is the only thing diffent
hell the mrk 4 is the same size and every thing but that is best racer out of japan
i am not saying it is the best but they are pretty much the same supra are sweet at high speeds and low speeds
rx7 are crappy at high speeds but at low speeds there really nice
supra will stick rx7 will slide aka drifter car i am sorry to pop your bubble but ti is all ture
Quote:
now as for my car i have more hp and turq then any rx7 to push that weight around
each car was desighed to race
now a rx7 are great at low speed s but once you pass 100 klick's you weight is at a bad point you lose tration
WTF ?!?!?!?! I missed this post, that's the biggest load of crap ever. I'm not even going to get started on putting you straight on this one
Quote:
i have 4.30 in my car and walk away from most supra's when i at lower boost as well just caue sof my gearing but there bad point soon as i hit around 140 bang there that other supra right now my tail and most likly even whiht me caues his small ass gears got em there
Quote:
driffting is fun but it hard on the tires so i don't do it very much i blew my last mtor driffting around hehehehe
it ant drift in less your sideways befor the conner
and poeple say you can't drift supra there dead wroung
Quote:
ya ya ya nut i still love my car i just want to drive it
i still like mine better then rex thou
i am bored and stuff god dame my car sucks
Quote:
supras are ma70 for the none turbos
and ma71 for the turbo but there was to much demand for the turbo and they were back oder to hell so they sia dwe will use na shells insaoid so there scraped the turbo shell
now the diff between the 2 on has more weight and chassie weight for felx ect good thign caues they are all reay heavy eghough
Nashman, I've met you at a couple meets and I have nothing against you personally. But why must you turn our thread into a HOUSE OF LIES !!!! I'm not usually offended when you mention your car, and it's fine when you use it for comparison. However, sometimes you really piss everyone off with the constant Rx-7 bashing, which you also repeatedly deny. Don't take my post as some sort of massive flame against you, I was bored and wanted to prove a point to the extreme. And after all it's just the internet, relax. I'm sure the next time we meet up it will all be good times... in the end we're just a bunch of guys who love our cars and want to cruise and hang out given the oppportunity. I'm faily confident that there's no real hate here. Peace. -George

Last edited by NanaimoRx-7; 09-12-2002 at 10:38 PM.
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 11:19 PM   #987

Re: Ahem...

Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7

Exhibit A

WTF ?!?!?!?! I missed this post, that's the biggest load of crap ever. I'm not even going to get started on putting you straight on this one

Nashman, I've met you at a couple meets and I have nothing against you personally. But why must you turn our thread into a HOUSE OF LIES !!!! I'm not usually offended when you mention your car, and it's fine when you use it for comparison. However, sometimes you really piss everyone off with the constant Rx-7 bashing, which you also repeatedly deny. Don't take my post as some sort of massive flame against you, I was bored and wanted to prove a point to the extreme. And after all it's just the internet, relax. I'm sure the next time we meet up it will all be good times... in the end we're just a bunch of guys who love our cars and want to cruise and hang out given the oppportunity. I'm faily confident that there's no real hate here. Peace. -George
True, don't we all love our cars????Nice post man.

Old 09-13-2002, 12:32 AM   #988

i dont care that you drive a supra man.. i like em.. i care and so does most other people when they cant figure out what the hell you are saying.. all i ask is that you take some time and type out what the hell you are actually saying? what did u get in English class? moron.....

p.s - my whole drive train just bit the dust my cars fucked!
Old 09-13-2002, 03:49 AM   #989

well alls i have to say is what you said was mean and curl or how ever you spell it

i just talk that way to other poeple in less there pain dicks but i still dont tell em stright out i keep it to my self

i don't wore on this thread you fully wecome to talk on the supra theard and tell us what you done to your car caues it intrest me alot

any way i will sweep this under the carpet no hard feeling but eh

ps

this in not bragging about my car in any way what so ever

any way i was fly down mud road down here in vic and i was shooting flames i mean big one ones that light up the road big time

eheh was kinda neat what my friend said holy crap what the hell was that and then i said you sean nothing weigh tell you see rex got at it ehhehehe

but i shot flames whiht my new down pipe it sweet
i think i am runig rich thou it's not that comon that supra's do that

ps this is for any one that might know this for the frist gen rex what other cars have the same auto shift nob

i herd that the 626 does but i not sure
caues all teh car makes re use parts on other cars

like toyota does whith the mk 3 boost gauge is the same as the mr2's

any ways any help whould be great

Old 09-13-2002, 03:54 AM   #990

ps i did very porlly in english caue si have big prob whith spelling and stuff like that but i can read at very high level

the highest grade i got in eng is eng 11 dumb version

Old 09-13-2002, 10:33 AM   #991
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Bcty: What do you mean??? Did you just drop a U-joint, or did you kill the rear-end? Gimmie a ring sometime, you're never in when I call. Then again I'm not usually here either.
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 11:08 AM   #992
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Quote:
ps i did very porlly in english caue si have big prob whith spelling and stuff like that but i can read at very high level

the highest grade i got in eng is eng 11 dumb version
well, you should know how to spell the basic words...
I got only C- in English 12 because English is hard course but you should be able to spell them better...
What is your first language
Sometimes your spelling mistakes are worse than grade 1 to 3 kids...you really don't know how to spell them or you just type too fast...?
Anyways, that red emblem says RE-Amemiya.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2002, 11:13 AM   #993

Re: woohoo!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by white_FC3S
My stuff finally arrived from Corksport this morning. I got everything I ordered except for the Mazdaspeed Short Shifter I wanted.
Best of all I only had to pay $32 for all taxes and duty. The guys at Corksport only declared $120USD for the whole package even though they insured it for $750USD and they called it 'sporting goods' so there was no duty.
I can't wait to install all three of my Mazdaspeed Strut Braces to see if they really make a difference.

I guess I'll post this here first so you guys can have the first chance to buy my old stuff:

GAB Front Upper Strut Tower Brace(used) - $150obo

Magnacor KV85 Plug Wires(used) - $50obo
hey
its nice that you didn't have to pay much duty.
I think you can sell your stuff in the "island buysell" section or just the "buysell" section...or both.
What is your next step? any plan with your next mods?
oh well, cool!!
Old 09-13-2002, 02:29 PM   #994

Hey Ed, tell me how the rear strut bar install is! Me want, me want!!

2001 Ford F150 *SOLD*
1988 RX-7 GX *SOLD*

Drinking when we're not thirsty is one of the few things that separates us from the beasts.
Old 09-13-2002, 03:34 PM   #995

im trying to convince him on the front mount.. fuel computer.. boost gauge.. thats hopefully what he should be getting.. i can get the fuel computers for 600 if anyone is intrested..?
Old 09-13-2002, 04:01 PM   #996

hey Eighttrack post a pic of your car for a sec i found a pic of one of my buddys down in the states... it looks identical!! same everything
Old 09-13-2002, 04:07 PM   #997

Check my sig for pics.

2001 Ford F150 *SOLD*
1988 RX-7 GX *SOLD*

Old 09-13-2002, 05:14 PM   #998

http://rotary-em.hypermart.net/topsites/topsites.html
Old 09-13-2002, 07:31 PM   #999

Quote:
Originally posted by EightTrack
Hey Ed, tell me how the rear strut bar install is! Me want, me want!!
are you looking for a rear strut bar or you already have one?
Old 09-13-2002, 07:36 PM   #1000

Bcty: I love the new addition to your sig.Even if you put 4:30 gears twice I added dome stuf to mine.But not everything yet!I was wondering I got be header the other day and I have a question.Where does the Air Hose from the cat go with the racing beat header on?????