REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Old 10-14-2002, 02:53 PM   #1201
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

caues i not pyco and speed down the street to my fullest lots cop's don't wan to get my licen taken away

but who cares

i have friend looking for a car right now he looking for rex or supra or 300 zx

now do any of you guys no of any 2+ 2 out there for sale he wants an 2nd gen na around 5000 to spend

and plz no bad electrick probs minor ones are ok
Advertisement

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)
89 exo cage Toyota truck (so many gears to choose from)

I own nothing that is practical hahahaha
NashMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 03:09 PM   #1202
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

BCTY: I see you got your racing clutch installed?Did that make your car get rubber in 4th?How the how does your car get rubber in that high a gear?Mine spins only till 5-6000 rpm in 2nd on dry sticky pavement.I need a LSD by next summer.I don't want to fry tires this bad as it is.I just want to launch hard and show those honda boys a sweet ass whooping from my old skool!

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)

Last edited by Rx racer; 10-14-2002 at 03:14 PM.
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 07:49 PM   #1203
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

yeah i got an upgraded pressure plate and its pretty nuts in higher gears.. i got 5th gear but ground was slick that was a bit freaky.. how about we just ignore all nashmans posts untill he stops coming here.. sounds good to me..
bcty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 08:23 PM   #1204

what type of lsd whould you run any ways custom or one out of second gen caue sthe gear not eh same as stock in frist gen that i know of hummm gona put smoe tall one's in or some thing ehehhe

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)

Old 10-14-2002, 10:04 PM   #1205

Quote:
Originally posted by NashMan
what type of lsd whould you run any ways custom or one out of second gen caue sthe gear not eh same as stock in frist gen that i know of hummm gona put smoe tall one's in or some thing ehehhe
I would love to put the FC3's 4.30 LSD in but I think I'll go with the 84-85 GSL-SE Brakes all around.Then I have good top end and still have the luxury of 4 wheel discs.

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

Old 10-15-2002, 08:28 AM   #1206

fully ture disc look better and are cheaper to buy pads for any way's

what is your rear end right now any ways

Old 10-15-2002, 05:45 PM   #1207

Quote:
fully ture disc look better and are cheaper to buy pads for any way's

what is your rear end right now any ways
The rear end in my car is the stock '83 drum brake rear.I want to swap the SE rear in for bigger discs then the GS and for the 4x114 bolt pattern.Then I have to swap the front hubs for bigger fronts and bolt pattern swap.That way I can buy 16's or 17's for it if I want to.

Old 10-16-2002, 08:54 AM   #1208

humm never saw 17's on frist gen

so you going to have rebuilt rear diff or just one out of the yard

Old 10-16-2002, 04:56 PM   #1209

Nashman , all i care about is you leaveing our thread.. you cant type.. youi annoy all if not most of us... cant you see that no many ppl like you here, you dont know anything otherwise you wouldve said something helpful by now.. your a acne pimpled dork.. look at your glasses your a geek.. looking at you i would think your smart maybe sitting in front of your computer and reading stuff all day.. but no... all i care about is you typeing stuff so we can read it and maybe say something helpful.. i never wanted to get this pissed but you really dont know how to interact with people.. i guess beating off in front of the computer to naked 30year old black women can do that to you.. haha.. anyways just say something helpful and spell right and stop talking about your car and then everyone wont ream you out all the time. thanks

Last edited by bcty; 10-16-2002 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-16-2002, 08:42 PM   #1210
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
bcty
do we have any RX-7 meet soon
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 09:33 PM   #1211
I am Hook'd on RS

mean mean person you are i have read what he has typed and it fine .

not his spelling thou but he does get the point across
Old 10-16-2002, 09:55 PM   #1212

Quote:
Originally posted by Timpo
bcty
do we have any RX-7 meet soon
we had only three cars last time so hopefully we can have more cars next...
Old 10-16-2002, 11:01 PM   #1213

Quote:
Originally posted by bcty
S5 = Series 5 front end... i love the way it looks... S4 not that bad but its time to do all the trim and finish the S5 conversion.
hey can someone post a pic up of a S5 fron compared to a S4.. i need to see where my fog lights will be

p.s - nashman, we had a run before and you couldnt catch up. u just dont remember because your dumb stupid big supra
Just remember when you do the S5 conversion you need the S5 bumper.They are different.Good luck on the swap.

Last edited by Rx racer; 10-17-2002 at 03:22 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:25 AM   #1214

Quote:
Nashman , all i care about is you leaveing our thread.. you cant type.. youi annoy all if not most of us... cant you see that no many ppl like you here, you dont know anything otherwise you wouldve said something helpful by now.. your a acne pimpled dork.. look at your glasses your a geek.. looking at you i would think your smart maybe sitting in front of your computer and reading stuff all day.. but no... all i care about is you typeing stuff so we can read it and maybe say something helpful.. i never wanted to get this pissed but you really dont know how to interact with people.. i guess beating off in front of the computer to naked 30year old black women can do that to you.. haha.. anyways just say something helpful and spell right and stop talking about your car and then everyone wont ream you out all the time. thanks
All I have to say about this post is....

Old 10-17-2002, 08:42 AM   #1215

baaaa he can say what his wish's

Last edited by NashMan; 10-17-2002 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 10:03 AM   #1216

NashMan,
bcty is pistoff cuz u talk about your Supra too much in the RX-7 thread.
I like Supras and I don't mind that you talking about your Supra...but don't talk about your Supra too much on the RX-7 thread. What you are doing right now is something like talking about Mustangs on the Honda webpage.
It is just wrong place to talk about your Supra. I think there is a Supra thread so why don't you go there and talk about your Supra over there? People will read your post more on the Supra thread...

Last edited by Timpo; 10-17-2002 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:00 PM   #1217

for the S5 conversion i can just take the trim off the fenders and im taking the bumpers.. so that will finish me off.. ... i was looking at 4 3rd gens for sale today and lots of parts so timpo if u want something stock or better cuz the guy races them let me know.. and just to let everyone else know in this club thingy here i am getting trained hopefully on how to rebuild and hopefully i can start doing it professionaly so that means lots of fun for us yeah and im down for a rx7 meet whenever shoot out a date, i think a few ppl are organizing one for the end of the month? let me know and we can work something out thats good for everyone(with rx7's)
Old 10-19-2002, 12:48 AM   #1218

Quote:
Originally posted by Timpo
NashMan,
bcty is pistoff cuz u talk about your Supra too much in the RX-7 thread.
I like Supras and I don't mind that you talking about your Supra...but don't talk about your Supra too much on the RX-7 thread. What you are doing right now is something like talking about Mustangs on the Honda webpage.
It is just wrong place to talk about your Supra. I think there is a Supra thread so why don't you go there and talk about your Supra over there? People will read your post more on the Supra thread...
That and because nashman can't spell worth shit.Oh well.Everybody has those days.

Old 10-19-2002, 02:15 AM   #1219

Quote:
for the S5 conversion i can just take the trim off the fenders and im taking the bumpers.. so that will finish me off.. ... i was looking at 4 3rd gens for sale today and lots of parts so timpo if u want something stock or better cuz the guy races them let me know.. and just to let everyone else know in this club thingy here i am getting trained hopefully on how to rebuild and hopefully i can start doing it professionaly so that means lots of fun for us yeah and im down for a rx7 meet whenever shoot out a date, i think a few ppl are organizing one for the end of the month? let me know and we can work something out thats good for everyone(with rx7's)
Rebuild???Engines???I want to rebuild mine in a couple years.With a huge streetport. That'll make a NA screamer with piss ass gas mileage.I'd go bridgeported but then your engine last 80,000 miles tops if you're lucky. Streetport is the way to go.

Old 10-19-2002, 05:48 AM   #1220

can some one tell me the hole street port and brige port thing in detail i know it but i still think i am missing some details i am not going to right it out caues it will be in nashman code that mean's no one can read it heheheheh

Old 10-19-2002, 03:32 PM   #1221

Quote:
can some one tell me the hole street port and brige port thing in detail i know it but i still think i am missing some details i am not going to right it out caues it will be in nashman code that mean's no one can read it heheheheh
Street port is when the port has been polished...i mean when the port is not "stock" then people just call it street ported i guess...
There are mainly side port, bridge port and peripheral port.
I am too lazy to explain. sorry, i am not fast at typing the words.
Well...most of the people go for side port...bridge and peripheral are really powerful but they don't last long.
Old 10-19-2002, 07:53 PM   #1222

i am trying a few ports out.. i am doing a small bridge on the secondaires and a HUGE street port one on the primarys, so that willbe sweet and reliable.. let me know when your engine goes.. then = fun time this might be getting better for Velocity.. a friend that is good friends with the Rotary Morotsports in Van he also has a 92 T2... anyways his job now is to buy rx7's with blown engines and ship them to van as he resotes the body with whatever and put is back in and sells for lots more.. so hopefully i can apprentence soon and get some experence and the more the better.. i will ask him if he is intrested in coming to a few meets and have some fun before this weather turns shit, clubs just getting bigger and bigger.. i now need 3 more pics to complete this picture ive been working on for us, so if u have any of your cars send em over! saint_912@hotmail.com is my email so send em that way if u want or hit me up on msn.. c ya buds!

Last edited by bcty; 10-19-2002 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:28 PM   #1223

well how big can you go thou

as i know it is kinda like ported head and crap for v based motor well kinda

now what i means is when they blow is the seals/gaskets go

or slug up or some thing explane

and butter fly whould be one of the upgrade on any type of the ports but how big do they go

Old 10-19-2002, 10:29 PM   #1224

it is hard to explain how big they go... a street port is enlarging the intake port a bit but keeping the same shape.. how radical you wnt to go depends on how big you go.. every street port is accompyed with an exhaust port job and this is the best thing that can be done.. on the 2nd gens like mine they are very small and come with sound deadeners in them to muffler the sound a bit.. a bridge is the street port plus leaveing a bit of room on top of the intake port and then adding another smaller one.. a picture would show this better.. i hate hosting pics... anyways... port = good
Old 10-19-2002, 10:30 PM   #1225
HELP ME PLS!!!

porting a rotary will give you more high end power, its really which port you decide to go with..

there isnt really such a port that will give you lower end power for the rotary, the NA based engines have more lag than a small turbo'ed engine. this much i know from first hand experience. but once the rev's get going, its a nice experience.

my buddy has a street ported 12A, with larger carb, K&N, exhaust, etc. its a quick little machine, but is only really good once its already going 80kph+

now,as far as i know the street port will keep the bottom end power at its best, but is there a better way to lose the NA rotar lag?
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote