REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #151
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Werd: I can vouch for Maple Ridge. I've played some paintball in Ontario too so I can say, in ontario and our local fields, Maple Ridge is the best, hands down.

edit:

From last I played since I got into outlaw, the staff at Maple Ridge too are top notch. So chill and no ego.
Advertisement

Last edited by Noir; 08-14-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:02 AM   #152
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzecution'R View Post
just saw this
1. Eternal_SiR
2. Jakaj
3. Peturbo
4. Mr.Tran
5. andrewcheng604
6. emmvee
7. 1krzy
8. blagh
9. quasi (pending)
10. ch28 (pending) *same reason as quasi
11. X

i'm down for north van but if u want an adventure i suggest maple ridge paintball. their back field is soo huge i got fuckin lost during the last game of the day( every man for him self) they have speedball, urban, cheeseburger, woods, fort. their field is the size of 3 football fields side by side and same price as north van. not lowered car friendly though i'm also down for a outlaw game.
this was an old meet.. but this thread just came back to life recently... but i'm definately down for some balling again.
Eternal_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #153
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
I'm going to give one shot at trying to get a group together. On Sunday October 12th at Tsawwassen Paintball they are hosting the last scenario game of the year. I've missed the other two this year I won't be missing this one. If you like playing with lots of people this is what you're looking for they'll probably be 200+. Barring it totally pissing down rain I'll be going to this for sure. It's $40 presale to get in or $45 at the gate which I'll probably do to make sure the weather is acceptable. Paint on the other hand is pretty damm cheap, $80-90 a case.

http://www.tacticalpaintballgames.ca/

1. Quasi

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:03 AM   #154
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
I'm going to give one shot at trying to get a group together. On Sunday October 12th at Tsawwassen Paintball they are hosting the last scenario game of the year. I've missed the other two this year I won't be missing this one. If you like playing with lots of people this is what you're looking for they'll probably be 200+. Barring it totally pissing down rain I'll be going to this for sure. It's $40 presale to get in or $45 at the gate which I'll probably do to make sure the weather is acceptable. Paint on the other hand is pretty damm cheap, $80-90 a case.

1. Quasi
1. Quasi
2. Jakaj
Jakaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #155

sorry for the late reply chad for all those time you went. I was on the East for abit buddy.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakaj View Post
sorry for the late reply chad for all those time you went. I was on the East for abit buddy.
No worries at all.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
Old 09-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #157
B&S Sexy mod

I'll be going to that unless something comes up, hopefully i'll have my cocker working by then or another body for my phantom so i dont need to play stock class
1. Quasi
2. Jakaj
3. stevo911_
stevo911_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #158
RS controls my life!

1. Quasi
2. Jakaj
3. stevo911_
4. X + 3 or 5
Old 09-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post

1. Quasi
2. Jakaj
3. stevo911_
4. X + 3 or 5

Bumping this up, come on paintballers if the weather is good get on it. We can all try and get on the same team and play together.

Last edited by quasi; 09-26-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #160
B&S Sexy mod

got a ccm pump kit + hitman plate for my autococker, should be here in time for this (hooray for fast shooting pumps )
Old 09-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #161
RS controls my life!

make sure ur on the allies side
Old 09-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzecution'R View Post
make sure ur on the allies side
Why the allies?

Old 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #163
RS controls my life!

i'm just taggin along from guys @ pb gear and i don't know any1 else on the other team
Old 10-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #164
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Got any recommendations for barrels? I want to get one for my Kingman Spyder. Is stainless steel back really worth the money? I'm using the Smart aluminum anodized one. I want something in 14", non rifled.
[RSX-S] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:12 PM   #165
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Don't bother with stainless... it's alot heavier and if you're in the woods it's an extra shiny piece.

Why do you want a new barrel? Sound? Looks? weight?

Paint matters more than barrel in terms of accuracy.

I'd say if you already upgraded to a SP barrel I wouldn't buy another one.... especially for a Spyder (no offense).
604al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #166

Yea I know this gun isn't worth the money, I just want to do something to improve the accuracy of this marker. I play at North Shore a lot and I don't really have control over the paint for that matter, because you can't really bring your own paint there. Thinking of getting a slighly bigger bore to accommodate bad paint.

I will eventually go to Tsawwassen when I use up my vouchers, except I can only play on Sundays because I work Saturdays.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #167

The weather forcast for Sunday right now is listed at ZERO percent chance of rain and that goes for Friday and Saturday as well so it should be nice and dry. This is BC though so that may change.

Anyway, if it doesn't rain I'm going for sure. I don't care which team and since the poster above said he's going allies I'll do the same to make it easy. If anyone wants to meet up there PM me. It should be a good time and Monday is a holiday because of Thanksgiving. I'm actually only staying until about 4:30, not sure what time it ends just because I have a family dinner to get to.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0308

Last edited by quasi; 10-07-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #168
B&S Sexy mod

99% I'll be there, walking on the ferry. I havent got my ticket, but theres a big group of pump players i'm gonna try and play with who are Axis. I'll be using my black Phantom
Keep your eyes peeled for me, I'm a whitey with a mohawk and I'll have this shirt on:

and either a white Events or a green Cylus mask, and red plaid shoes:

If you see me, wave at me or shoot me in the butt, or come up and say hi

Last edited by stevo911_; 10-08-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:38 PM   #169
RS controls my life!

picked up 2 tickets for me and my girl u guys can git them @ pb gear.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #170

So how many of us are heading out on sunday?
Old 10-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #171

I'm going if the weather is good like today.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #172
B&S Sexy mod

Its alive! Pump kit showed up yesterday, got return springs and made the drop forward for my drop forward (the only way it would work with the fittings and macroline i had onhand) now i dont have to play stock class tommorow!
I'll be rolling in around 9ish since i'll be coming over on the 7am ferry

Old 10-13-2008, 06:25 PM   #173
RS controls my life!

that event was pretty f'n insane if you guys didn't go, you most defenitely missed out.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #174
B&S Sexy mod

yeah it was a good time!
red deffinately cleaned blues clock
its just a shame we werent as good at hide and seek
Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #175

Thanked 2,779 Times in 1,173 Posts
Hey guys, I am absolutely stumped as to what brand/model this paintball is. I've been searching through PBReview to no avail, and I would like to get some more of this stuff if possible because it runs really well in my 'Cocker.

The case of paintballs I got was really interesting - $10 from eBay + $35 shipping, about 2.5k balls in total. RPS El Tigre - funky stuff - and RPS Premium and what looks like to be ~200 RPS Big Balls with a few dozen of these mixed in.

I finally shot some from this stash last weekend (I got it in April or March) and I'm just loving the checkered balls.

roastpuff is online now   Reply With Quote