REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 07-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #26
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Spotted you parked on robson @ 820pm

nice car
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #27
Banned (ABWS)

I always see Adon's G everywhere!

Saw it at rush, somewhere in burnaby, and in downtown before.
orange7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #28
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

saw you last night parked on hastings near chevron...thought it was a lambo for a sec cos of the colour!
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,502 Times in 1,160 Posts
saw it on robson, his window was rolled down already and he said he wanted to race me =p
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:18 PM   #30
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
yea I been hittin up downtown pretty hard lately, my basketball league runs right on Denman and Robson at King George so I'm there every weekend. And I go visit my old co workers at Bebe on Robson and Burrard often too so yea you guys will be seeing me downtown a lot for sure...

haha, TypeRnammer I was just about to head over to your thread and say nice race we had, right in the middle of Robson.... even if it was for like 5 feet!
were you rolling with the white Civic and Miata as well ? you all looked like a group

hey Nammer there soooooooo many nice cars I saw earlier tonight, aston martins, two Gallardos revving engines right in front of me one of them had a chick driving, there was a bright red Ferrari California as well...then I saw that HotWheels looking Hemicuda with the lime green paintjob, 19 inch wheels up front and 24's in the rear, shit was off the hook.... late 20's asian guy driving all tatted up
Old 07-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adon View Post
yea I been hittin up downtown pretty hard lately, my basketball league runs right on Denman and Robson at King George so I'm there every weekend. And I go visit my old co workers at Bebe on Robson and Burrard often too so yea you guys will be seeing me downtown a lot for sure...

haha, TypeRnammer I was just about to head over to your thread and say nice race we had, right in the middle of Robson.... even if it was for like 5 feet!
were you rolling with the white Civic and Miata as well ? you all looked like a group

hey Nammer there soooooooo many nice cars I saw earlier tonight, aston martins, two Gallardos revving engines right in front of me one of them had a chick driving, there was a bright red Ferrari California as well...then I saw that HotWheels looking Hemicuda with the lime green paintjob, 19 inch wheels up front and 24's in the rear, shit was off the hook.... late 20's asian guy driving all tatted up
yeah it was the most wothless race ever, car made a lot of noise but didnt go anywhere hahah

Oh yes, I was with the ricers

and there was a few more of us but further down the traffic
Old 07-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #32
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Spotted you driving down kingsway past nanaimo today around 3ish.

The paint job looks AMAZING.

I was in the black RSX behind you :S
lexluthor09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #33

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:

Spotted you on Robson yesterday too. Wicked paint job!

Also saw those 2 Gallardos, the one in the back did have a chick driving it! I also saw a DBS on Robson too. Jizzzzzzzzz....................
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:38 AM   #34

Lex oh yea I was tailing a black RSX with a lip spoiler around that area for a bit, then I passed you. Sorry I was going kind of slow when I passed Victoria, but that downhill stretch all the way to Knight street is horrible for me, so many bumps and I took my coilovers out so I'm bouncing and wobbling all over the place.
lol, don't flatter me, my car was dirty and the paint looks flat under direct sunlight

shenme yea I saw the DBS make 2 passes up and down Robson, that car seriously has no design flaws whatsoever... every body line is perfect....

hey did you see that douchebag in the silver 2001 Gemballa Porsche Boxster, top down, making rounds up and down Robson revving his engine and flooring it every shift ? I swear, I saw him going up and down close to 10 times, he spent the whole night doing that I bet..

oh and how the hell could I forget to mention there was a monster silver single turbo Supra with a TRD wing and full body kit, with massive lip 5 spoke chrome iForged wheels... that thing was loud as hell like any other heavily modified Supra... it passed my car and almost set the alarm off, I started getting warning beeps on my two way pager... and only firetrucks trip my alarm, lol, this thing was rowdy
Old 07-20-2009, 11:50 AM   #35

Quote:
Lex oh yea I was tailing a black RSX with a lip spoiler around that area for a bit, then I passed you. Sorry I was going kind of slow when I passed Victoria, but that downhill stretch all the way to Knight street is horrible for me, so many bumps and I took my coilovers out so I'm bouncing and wobbling all over the place.
lol, don't flatter me, my car was dirty and the paint looks flat under direct sunlight

shenme yea I saw the DBS make 2 passes up and down Robson, that car seriously has no design flaws whatsoever... every body line is perfect....

hey did you see that douchebag in the silver 2001 Gemballa Porsche Boxster, top down, making rounds up and down Robson revving his engine and flooring it every shift ? I swear, I saw him going up and down close to 10 times, he spent the whole night doing that I bet..

oh and how the hell could I forget to mention there was a monster silver single turbo Supra with a TRD wing and full body kit, with massive lip 5 spoke chrome iForged wheels... that thing was loud as hell like any other heavily modified Supra... it passed my car and almost set the alarm off, I started getting warning beeps on my two way pager... and only firetrucks trip my alarm, lol, this thing was rowdy
Yeah, I saw that Gemballa Boxster crusing around robson going back and forth 2 times, then i went to go eat at Kintaro. I turned my head to see what was making all that noise, and i see a Boxster! Quite the surprise.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #36
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,355 Times in 1,044 Posts
that Boxster yellow or silver?
boostfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:44 AM   #37
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
lol that was considered dirty? jebus. looked pretty clean to me if anything.

i was looking in my rear view the first time thinking... hmm thats a pretty nice G... why does it look so familiar. then you passed and from the paint job and rims i knew it was you! lol
lexluthor09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salar View Post
that Boxster yellow or silver?
it was silver
Old 07-27-2009, 11:52 AM   #39

shit, always bump into you Adon.

Yesterday at 9-ish, you were traveling westbound on 49th between Vic and Knight, I was going eastbound.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #40

^ what can I say, Imma East Van boy

what car were you driving ?
Old 07-29-2009, 06:39 PM   #41

Spotted a minute ago. Haha accidently rolled over the stop line cause my wink mirror distracted me =p
Old 07-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #42

lol, I was making a right towards my house thats why I crossed the line, I treat that as a regular intersection homie.

I saw the whole world reflected in your mirror man, it's huuuuge, haha... gotta get me one of those, especially when I'm driving through richmond gotta be on a major lookout over there.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:16 PM   #43
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

spotted you today on knight and 49th turning onto knight at 2:30
bikerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #44

Quote:
^ what can I say, Imma East Van boy

what car were you driving ?
Grey IS300, my friend (who is also a fellow RS member) wanted me to flash highbeam at you. But i didnt cuz that would be annoying for you. I hate being blinded by highbeams too.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #45
HELP ME PLS!!!

Spotted, on Vanness near Joyce Station 9:45
Old 08-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #46

spotted yesterday(Sun) around 8ish pm on #1 hwy.

i high-beemed u near garglardi exit
Mkhun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #47

shenme, the grey IS with the gunmetal wheels ??

ay yea I been getting some Joyce pizza there a few times lately..

yea Sunday was our NIClub meet, we drove all over the place, there was too many of us all over the highways that sunday..

Old 08-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #48
How I Mod your mother

Shit I guess I should spend more time on Niclub, I wouldve been down for a long cruise..
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:27 AM   #49

^ met at langley collossus theatre, then went over the golden ears bridge to that park but it was closed, so we cruised all the way up to cypress to eat and photoshoot so yea it was a nice long drive.

your buddy with the red SER with black wheels was at the movie theatres for a bit, i was looking for you too, thought you came with him... he didnt join us for the cruise though.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #50
How I Mod your mother

Yeah, I didnt even know about it
Are you guys planning another one anytime soon?
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote