You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Entertainment ForumTHIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE! Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!
just watched it last night a few points id like to mention about it
- the twins not needed at all. RC's not enough development as with Sideswipe.
- too many unknown robots. i wish they had more color like the cartoon so we could actually see who is fighting who.
- T2 girl. stupid
- mom was too over the top this time
- Jetfire needs a bigger role. robot using a CANE??? wtf...
- Wheelie didnt speak in rhymes, just steve buschemi's annoying nasal voice
- Robots being born? (Too Van Helsing) why are all appliances touched by the cube fragment automaticly
-Devastator far too weak
- wasn't Blackout (helicopter) DEAD in TF1????
- all bots speaking english now?
the good stuff:
- Megan Fox's Baywatch-esque slo motion running
- ZZ Gundam Optimus Prime
- Bumblebee kicking mucho ass and de-boning Ravage.
- Soundwave is back. too bad he doesn't sound robot-ey enough.
overall i enjoyed the movie immensely and look foward to the Blu Ray
watched it a couple weeks ago and thought the movie was totally weak.
if it weren't for megan fox, this movie would be tied with Street Fighter as the worst movie i've ever seen...
i really hope Michael Bay is not the director for T3, even the guy from FnF1 would be way better
What were you expecting? I went in with low expectations and came out entertained.
For a movie like Dark Knight, however, I went in with high expectations and it did not disappoint.
And I would be VERY surprised if Bay doesn't do the 3rd movie as well.
__________________ Do Not Put Aftershave on Your Balls. -604CEFIRO Looks like I'm gonna have some hot sex again tonight...OOPS i got the 6 pack. that wont last me the night, I better go back and get the 24 pack! -Turbo E kinda off topic but obama is a dilf - miss_crayon Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi