REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 11-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #1
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
RS.net's Newest Sponsor SKU Clothing Inc!!!!

SKU Clothing Inc
http://www.skuclothing.com

1036 Hamilton St., Vancouver, 604.727.8825

Located in the heart of Yaletown, bringing you the latest trends, styles, and fashion to look your best.

You can ask them directly for what they carry. =)
Advertisement

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
RS.net Licensed Sponsor SKU Clothing Inc.

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I would just like to intruduce myself, my name is Darren, my wife (Theresa) and I have opened a clothing store in Yaletown @ 1036 Hamilton St. We will be carrying the hottest brands from L.A. and around the world.

We are offering 10% off all our lines until the end of November '08 for members of Revscene. Just mention "Revscene" before you checkout and you will receive the discount.

We are still receiving more brands in every week so make sure you check back often. If there are any brands that you love or feel would fit with our style, feel free to send me a PM and we will see what we can do to add it to our lineup.

Our current brands in stock are:

Cocky brand, J.Steger, Hardihood, Hard 8, Blac Label, Parasuco, Love Death and Sacrifice, Rivet De Cru, AG Jeans, and Dream Control for the guys.

Laguna Beach (velour suits), Crystal Rock, Black Label - Pink, Parasuco, Miss Sixty, Just IV Me, AG Jeans, Rivet De Cru, and Raindrops for the gals.

Ed hardy, True Religion, and Replay shoes and boots for men and women.

Our Full Collection of Brands Coming Soon:

Clothing lines: Hardihood, Love Death and Sacrifice, Raindrops, Miss Sixty, Hard 8, Laguna Beach, J.Steger, Motor City Legends, Parasuco, Blac Label, Pink, Ed Hardy, Junkfood, AG Adriano Goldschmeid Jeans, Cocky Brand, Just IV Me, Rawyalty, Rivet De Cru, One More Round, Crystal Rock, Christian Audigier, Salvage + more to come...

Shoe Lines: Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, True Religion, Evisu, Replay + more to come...

Thanks and Happy Shopping!
Darren Chiang | Director
SKU Clothing Inc.
Darren@skuclothing.com

Be sure to join our Facebook group too!
http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?r...id=27058024295

Monarchy, Junk Food, Cocky brand, J.Steger, Hardihood, Hard 8, Blac Label, Parasuco, Love Death and Sacrifice, Five Four, Dorsia, Scott Free, Rivet De Cru, AG Jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans, Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Rawyalty, One More Round, Silver Star, Dylan George, & Dream Control, Crystal Rock, Miss Sixty, Just IV Me, Salvage, Robin's Jeans, and Orange Dingo Onesies.

Last edited by SKU Clothing Inc; 11-13-2008 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Added pics...
SKU Clothing Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #3

One More Round shipment has arrived! Tees and hoodies are in.

Monarchy, Junk Food, Cocky brand, J.Steger, Hardihood, Hard 8, Blac Label, Parasuco, Love Death and Sacrifice, Five Four, Dorsia, Scott Free, Rivet De Cru, AG Jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans, Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Rawyalty, One More Round, Silver Star, Dylan George, & Dream Control, Crystal Rock, Miss Sixty, Just IV Me, Salvage, Robin's Jeans, and Orange Dingo Onesies.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
VLS Head Mod

welcome looking forward to when you guys get your website going so I can hopefully buy stuff online since I don't live in Van.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
welcome looking forward to when you guys get your website going so I can hopefully buy stuff online since I don't live in Van.
We are trying hard to get our site up and running asap...

On a side note, Rawyalty tees, polo, and hoody have arrived! If you like blingin' shirts, these are definitely for you!

Old 11-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #6

Laguna Beach Jeans are in for ladies and men.
Salvage, Robins Jeans, and Rawyalty has arrived for the ladies!

Old 11-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #7

Ed Hardy leather jackets are here for men and ladies!
Christian Audigier holiday line is on the way...

Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 PM   #8

New Blac Label hoodies and jackets are in for men and women.

We are also expecting our Christian Audigier watches to come in this week. There is a very limited amount of stock available with 2 already pre-sold out of 11 that we are receiving in our first order. http://www.christianaudigierwatches.com/

Also, our website should be up and running within 2 weeks, we are just finishing up taking the rest of our inventory pictures.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #9

Our first shipment of Christian Audigier tees are in for the holidays, also received our white leather jackets from Ed Hardy.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:09 PM   #10

Our Christian Audigier watches have arrived and they are fantastic!

Old 12-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #11

Ed Hardy knits are in for men and women. There are hoodies and sweaters available and a short puffy jacket for the ladies.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:34 AM   #12
My homepage has been set to RS

You should add in some NICE boss stuff.
yellowpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #13
My homepage has been set to RS

And Monarchy stuff too.
yellowpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpower View Post
And Monarchy stuff too.
Monarchy should be in our stores starting with the Summer '09!
DC Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #15
RS controls my life!

Site's broken?
xeryusx is offline   Reply With Quote