REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-05-2008, 01:13 PM   #51
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

lol this is a VERY INTERSTING thread!! 6793026, your halarious, u got ur points about the girls that you went on dates with tho! but u gotta remember, there's always gonna be something about the person that might not attract you or perhaps be a deal breaker...depending on how bad it is, don't break free so soon from getting to know the person. but so far, sounds like what ur hunt for a 'good girl' appears to go nowhere! good luck!!

ur-lil-sw33tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #52
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
Girl # 4. Date 1,2,3,4,5. "it's not you, it's me"

I meet chick online. I have a decent profile, few pictures and a good description that advertizes me. Not that I don't get girls from different venues, but for guys that are past 25 yrs old, you can only network so much from work (all 40 yr old married women) or from your friends who's a limited circle. I'm sure some of you will agree.

You see a profile, you message each other. Guys pick and choose girls that are hot, or "wow this one looks uber sexy"; girls pick and choose too. Girls however tend to get tons of junk mail from guys with their naked / half naked bods with their tattoos and arms. 90% of the times, guys send out messages like throwing a message in a bottle drifted off into the ocean in which we never hear back from them.

Bottom line, if the girl is interesting, she gets my MSN. I will message her and always engage a decent conversation. So this girl, out of the blues, we chatted and BAM, monday night 9 PM, we met at starbucks and boy oh boy, we chatted for good 3 hours around downtown. Thinks were going great and week by week, we would hang out and since it was summer time, there's no excuse not to hang out for ice cream, or walk down the beach.

One day, one thing lead to another, we were listening to an ipod and we hugged. We spent the day together and we held each other almost falling asleep on the beach. Then it hit me. I can't do this. Oh, i guess I forgot to tell you a few things. She was a generally a good person but being the only child at home, she sort of lived in a bubble and she hasn't been a a real / serious relationship before.

That was the huge deal breaker for me. Yes, I could've educated and molded her but man, i'm not 20 no more. I just didn't want to lead her on and even though i could've have been a player, i didn't want to be the guy that she loses her V to. I did what the typical guy did "It's not you, it's me. I'm just not interested in a seriouls relationship".

We've been friends for a while now and this was the point where I finally told myself, i will not date chicks that hasn't been in a relationship before. I simply do not have time to teach her along with a few personal issue of her own.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:29 PM   #53
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
buttered corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #54
Rs has made me the man i am today!

good girls are hiding cos they are scared to be heart broken again.
caramel604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:40 AM   #55
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acyx View Post
speaking from experience i find that good girls all get fucked over in the end,
I strongly disagree. I would say good girls rarely get burned for the reason that follows:

Apart from the usual morals blah blah blah blah characteristics thats been discussed of a good girl, I believe the true defining point of a good girl is one that knows how to prioritize and her strength in her will to stick to her discipline. Basically what I'm saying is, a good girl will always prioritize values such as work, career, money over boyfriends, friends, hobbies.

There's really not much chance for good girls to get burned because 1. They don't over expose themselves to social risks, 2. When they expose themselves to social risks, they don't have much invested in it anyways as their primary priority in life is work, career, money, future, identity.

Not saying they never get burned. But just not to the degree of the typical boy crazy girls who's sole purpose in life is to find their mate as soon as possible.

That being said, I still prefer "bad ass girls" over "good girls." I find that good girls who live a clean prioritized life tends to be sheltered and naive.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #56

noir, i agree.

Type 1 good girls. these are the girls that are not social butterflies. they did great in school, they get a decent job, but they surround themselves with good gfs and basically just lives in a bubble. I classify these girls as 'Virgins" or girls that are best fit for geeks.

Type 2 good girls are the ones that are able to hold their own in a social event. they party hard, they laugh, they tell jokes, they enjoy and can have a great time with the guys. They keep good friends and these are the girls that we all want to marry when we meet them. (also, these girls are pretty, flirty, great in bed, good house wife)...

I rather get a bad girl and tame the shrew than the other way around. It's so hard to even start or maintain a good conversation with a girl that's innocent.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:59 PM   #57
Ask me about "Taking One For The Team"

good girls take it in the ass hahahaha
Richmond69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
It's so hard to even start or maintain a good conversation with a girl that's innocent.
You think that's tough, try pushing an innocent/good girl's sexual boundaries when you're in a relationship.

"ewww that's sick"
"that's disgusting"
"i'm not a slut"
"you pervert"

All I can say is... Good luck trying to stay happy with only Missionary & Girl-on-top for the rest of your life.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:33 PM   #59

Quote:
I rather get a bad girl and tame the shrew than the other way around.
Just had another thought. I agree with this 110%.

I think its better in the long run if a girl has gotten all of her impulsiveness out of her system and all her curiosities satisfied at the appropriate age, rather than it all creeping up when she's married or together for XX years and bored.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #60
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Every guy wants a good girl, but how many would...

- Wait 6+ months to have sex with the girl

- Give up those frequent binge drinking nights with your buddies every weekend

- Basically give up the opportunity to have 'double dates' with your friends (if you're struggling to find a good girl the chances are your friends are bad boys which she won't like).

- Be willing to go to uncomfortable social events (every weddding, funeral, family get-together, etc).

Most guys wouldn't be willing to do all of the above, let alone any of the above.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:16 PM   #61

Votrechien: not really sure what is considered difficult, maybe everyone is diff?
-i dated my X for 1 year before we had sex.
-i did not give up on my friends but i introduced my gf to my freinds and we compromised.
- i gave up smoking NOT cause of the girl, but cause i wanted to.
- wedding, funerals and family get togethers are fine, parents love me and each time I go i am the party and we joke and laugh and they accept me as the person that I am and i am not the traditional type of guy the girl brings home. (doesn't bold well when i have a huge industrial ear-ring on to begin with.)

i guess it's all based on age, maturity and how you present yourself with the situations.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #62

Girl # 5 Date # 0. Flirting 101

I met you at a party and I didn't pay any attention to you. You were just at that party and I was just doing my own thing. It turns out the company that I work for is associated with yours and that was about all that we talked about. We mingled and never thought much of it.

then the internet kicked in. We both started to chat on email and it's interesting how a person as ditzy as you can be such a big flirt. I know you have eyes that can melt butter but your kung fu is not strong enough girl. You are a flirt, and I can read right thru you. I am a bit older and was shocking to you cause I am the confident and funny guy you're not used to meeting. Honey, your flirty flirt personality gets you noticed but with me, you need to bring your game to really get my attention.

So you did and I am going to slowly shed your layers like peeling an onion. You are so used to used flirting (and of course ur boobs does help) to get attention, but I'm going to reall crush your shell and really get you to be who you really are. Be yourself, you will never have to be 'on' with me, just be yourself and enjoy the ride.

Maybe one of these days, we will meet in person and go on a real date.

to be continuted.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #63
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

If you gotta wait 3+ dates to have sex, she probally isn't all that into sex. I guess thats great for guys who like "virgin" girls. Simply put tho life is short and if your going on 3+ dates move on.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #64
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
If you gotta wait 3+ dates to have sex, she probally isn't all that into sex.
or maybe she just doesn't want to jump into having sex.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #65
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
- i gave up smoking NOT cause of the girl, but cause i wanted to.
-

i guess it's all based on age, maturity and how you present yourself with the situations.
why would you bring up smoking if she had nothing to do with it? sokay. I quit cause I felt like it to. funny thing was, second she was gone, i felt like a drag.

Last edited by BoneThug; 01-04-2009 at 09:52 PM.
BoneThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:58 PM   #66
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Girl # 3. Date # 1,2,3,4
I met this girl clubbing. yes, you can pick up girls at a club and no she wasn't a ho. We caught each other's eyes because we were both extremely good dancers. Our body connected, our moves were in sync and we danced till the club closed. I got her number and the text messaging were flying away. I asked her out for our first date few days later.

There was only one issue, and it came when we exchanged facebook a few days later. I added her and it turns out she just graduated from high school. She was 18, i'm about 9 + yrs older.

This girl was a great dancer and a very pretty model working at a famous restaurant. We dated a few times and boy oh boy just when you THINK some girls could act and be mature, this one was far from it.

Long story short, we thought we could both be mature and get somethign started but it just simply didn't work out. She was constantly in her rebellious stage and as much as I was being a nice guy, she just treated me like shit.

She taught me one thing, girls won't realize you're a good guy until ilke 15 years from now. I realized no matter what you try to do, when one person doesn't commit and aren't on the same page, there's NOTHING you can do to change them. SHe treated me as if I was a player so i just banned her. I ignored her on FB, deleted MSN, removed any means of contact.

She will always be the one I was truly mesmorized by her eyes and the way she moved her body.
HAHAHAHHA the last line makes me want to puke
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #67
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
MAN.. buncha heart breaks in here

can i sit down 2? =(
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #68

Girl # 4 dated 7 months
Girl, we met on friendster. Actually, you stalked me on friendster because I was ur target meat(asian, motorcycle, scuba dives etc) and you sent me a message. You were great to talk on MSN, responsive, funny and joked around. You asked if you can ride my motorcycle and that's how we got started. I picked you up on my bike at the ferry since you lived in victoria and we had a blast on the weekend. You stayed at my apartment and i let you sleep on the bed and i was on the couch. i was a gentleman.

next week, you came over, and we fucked around. then it happened. You got a call in the car from your friend. It went like this. Ring ring, "hi jill" "what are you up to"... "oh nothing i'm with my boyfrined". I"m like WTFFFFFFFFFFF, we just fucked once and now i'm your boyfriend. fuck, i swear, i should have called the relationship police cause that's like entrapment or something. i was single, might as well... you were one heck of a maid cause you knew how to keep thigns clearn.
3 months later, you caught me cheating. then i went off track and cheated some more. You forgave me and we tried to be a couple. (PS. if a girl forgives you, RUN cause she'll always have a tab on you *insert Chris Rock bit). 6 mth into our 7 mth relatinoship, i knew you were cheating, but sorry, two wrongs doesn't make a right. I say good bye and literally deleted you from my life. I did not reply one single email, text, freindster message.

I hear that you are having a great time with your now fiance. FYI. HE'S CHEATING ON YOU FOR 2 YEARS. GOOD luck with your marriage.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #69
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
Quote:
next week, you came over, and we fucked around. then it happened. You got a call in the car from your friend. It went like this. Ring ring, "hi jill" "what are you up to"... "oh nothing i'm with my boyfrined". I"m like WTFFFFFFFFFFF, we just fucked once and now i'm your boyfriend. fuck, i swear, i should have called the relationship police cause that's like entrapment or something.
ROFL, funniest shit ever
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #70
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
This is bullshit. It's entirely possible she doesn't think you're good enough to get into her pants at least not yet. Or perhaps she's just not easy. Or what if she wants to feel a wonderful meaning connection before she jumps into sex. Or it could be that she doesn't want to be judged by you for being a girl who just gives it up. (Don't kid yourself into thinking girls don't know guys don't like it when they're easy. There might be a few liberal guys out there who believe otherwise but there are many more who just that). Or maybe it's you.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #71
My homepage has been set to RS

or maybe all the good girls are gone because I raped them all. But no one ever thinks about that.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmec View Post
This is bullshit. It's entirely possible she doesn't think you're good enough to get into her pants at least not yet. Or perhaps she's just not easy. Or what if she wants to feel a wonderful meaning connection before she jumps into sex. Or it could be that she doesn't want to be judged by you for being a girl who just gives it up. (Don't kid yourself into thinking girls don't know guys don't like it when they're easy. There might be a few liberal guys out there who believe otherwise but there are many more who just that). Or maybe it's you.
I think you just proved him right.

The girls you explained are the type that view "Relationship > Sex". They only view sex as an outlet to convey one's feelings to their partner. And are attached to sex for that reason. So they're not necessarily "into sex" just "into the guy."

If you re-read again.
Quote:
I think he's referring to girls that can enjoy sex for sex's sake. Someone who knows how to enjoy sex in its pure unadulterated fashion with out the complexities of emotion or societal stigma.

And no, these girls aren't sluts.

Last edited by Noir; 01-16-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:35 AM   #73
Retired moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
my definition of good girl:
good looking, good body, good at having sex, good at bj, good at flirting with me, good at making sandwich, good at paying bills, good personality, good at making money, good at cleaning my room...

that's why I can never find a good girl

Easy solution.

Especially if she's got a background in prostitution. Make sure she's clean. Fix her face up a bit in Korea, tummy tuck here, rhinoplasty there, butt lift a bit.

And all for a low low price each month, no LV purses needed.

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:56 PM   #74
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post

The girls you explained are the type that view "Relationship > Sex". They only view sex as an outlet to convey one's feelings to their partner. And are attached to sex for that reason. So they're not necessarily "into sex" just "into the guy."

I think he's referring to girls that can enjoy sex for sex's sake. Someone who knows how to enjoy sex in its pure unadulterated fashion with out the complexities of emotion or societal stigma.

And no, these girls aren't sluts.

In bold, a relationship does not mean sex comes in second it very well could a tie. Just because she doesn't hop into bed with you in less than 3 dates does not in any way mean she's "not that into sex". And how the hell would you know? You've never been a girl who's waited more or less than 3 dates have sex.

That depends entirely on your definition of a slut. Because that word is interpreted many different ways.

Last edited by vmec; 01-17-2009 at 01:57 PM.
vmec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #75
RS controls my life!

what is a good girl to you? it's differnt to everyone.

Really, you have to find the one in the right places. to some pimp, a good girl is one that let's the guy mess around with her whenever.
Gazorcoop is offline   Reply With Quote