REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #26
retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
for those that went to the same doctor for 17 yrs, don't you think it's time to go see a new doctor?
my doctor is getting old and he's just not as good as he's used to.
I switched family doctors a while back. But right now, I go to another clinic that my former family doc is at now. I used to see him when I was about 3 . He is getting older now, but the experience older docs have is what makes me feel more comfortable. Some new docs are so damn stupid it isn't funny.

Truenosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #27
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I have to wait... 1 hour+ EASILY.
macatacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #28
oh you just look so big

I usually count on 2-3 hours...have had to wait way more, though...once I've had to wait about 5 hrs in an EMERGENCY (I chopped the tip of my finger off at work...I thought it was pretty legitimate haha)
B4N M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #29
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Yahhh...I usually have to wait about 45min+ or longer at my doctor! Kinda ridiculous...i go in to the room, and im out of there in a few minutes.
Zheff is offline   Reply With Quote