REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 09-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #76
I STILL don't get it

I dont think CA and EH are that ugly too be honest theyre just really flashy, but i do see lots of people wearing ugly EH and CA which makes me laugh. i prefer clothes that are less flashy but ill always love dom rebel.
Advertisement
aliuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:34 AM   #77
Need to Seek Professional Help

do people actually wear this glitter shit anymore? i see all the highschool kids wearing it.. most of it fake
Old 09-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #78
d1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I would never buy Ed hardy stuff but recently I got a few items as a gift - they are flashy as shit but I think I'm gonna give it a try. I'll let you guys know if I get called a fag.
d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #79
RS controls my life!

Who the fuck wants to wear an EH or CA shirt with some 12 yr old girl's bedazzler shit all over it??????? I'm sure pedobear wouldn't give it his seal of approval.
YOU LOOK GAY stop wearing it. Same goes for all the flight club wannabe tapout fanboy faggots...Just douche after douche rocking it out........

Using this product will give you douchey handshakes....and will leave sparkles all over your handsstay away

A douche.

Double Douches

Douche car w/ douche plates

Gogo Wings+Horns!!

Last edited by Renxo; 09-10-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Renxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 AM   #80
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ i lol'd at the ed hardy smart car.
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #81
Banned (ABWS)

^ i lol'd at the double dbag
silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #82
RS Licensed Vendor

I don't see why the big deal. I think it's the Vancouver mentality. I could imagine someone like Gene Simmons wearing it. He's old as fuck. I could see someone like Chris Angel wearing that shit. It's just fashion, there's no age limit. If you can pull it off, then pull it off. It's just fucking Vancouver ppl that overplay everything. We ruin trends. If you can't afford it/ can't justify spending money on clothes, fine, shut up and who cares. If I like to spend $300 on a hoodie, I'm sure I would already own a bloody big screen and a car. What does it matter how much it cost. Moron's blow thousands of dollars on fucking beater cars/honda civics/etc. Money is meant to be spent, regardless of what the hell it is. Clothes, cars, food, bitches, drugs, houses, boats, motorcycles, etc.... Who caressssss why people waste their money. One person thinks a car is just a car, another thinks it's a representation of themselves.

skholla>>> Paying $XXX for Bape is along the same lines as CA. Bape is definately no where near the calibre of D&G, Prada. Nor would it be a recognized brand decades down the road. I would cringe at the thought 10 years from now of some 40 yr old walking around town thinking his pink moneyhead t-shirt was so trendy.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com

Last edited by Cman333; 09-10-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #83
Banned (ABWS)

so when was expressing oneself wrong?

if sumone wants to wear it , then they can... some ppl like to spend that kind of money on t shirts and hoodies, and some ppl like to buy suits, high fashion designer clothes.

its not wrong. its their own choices.
bigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #84
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel_test View Post
lol i go into boysco to shop and i see 40 year old vietnamese dad's shop there.
lololol my dad shops there... except he doesnt buy EH/CA stuff
rien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #85
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
37 years old is the limit
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #86
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman333 View Post
I don't see why the big deal. I think it's the Vancouver mentality. I could imagine someone like Gene Simmons wearing it. He's old as fuck. I could see someone like Chris Angel wearing that shit. It's just fashion, there's no age limit. If you can pull it off, then pull it off. It's just fucking Vancouver ppl that overplay everything. We ruin trends. If you can't afford it/ can't justify spending money on clothes, fine, shut up and who cares. If I like to spend $300 on a hoodie, I'm sure I would already own a bloody big screen and a car. What does it matter how much it cost. Moron's blow thousands of dollars on fucking beater cars/honda civics/etc. Money is meant to be spent, regardless of what the hell it is. Clothes, cars, food, bitches, drugs, houses, boats, motorcycles, etc.... Who caressssss why people waste their money. One person thinks a car is just a car, another thinks it's a representation of themselves.

skholla>>> Paying $XXX for Bape is along the same lines as CA. Bape is definately no where near the calibre of D&G, Prada. Nor would it be a recognized brand decades down the road. I would cringe at the thought 10 years from now of some 40 yr old walking around town thinking his pink moneyhead t-shirt was so trendy.
Bape has definately came a long way though. They've actually grown as a company as well. They don't put out that flashy overall print hoodies anymore, they actually have button ups, khakis, and other casual stuff that doesn't have gigantic logos on them.

CA on the other hand has just gotten worse.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #87
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xta View Post
Bape has definately came a long way though. They've actually grown as a company as well. They don't put out that flashy overall print hoodies anymore, they actually have button ups, khakis, and other casual stuff that doesn't have gigantic logos on them.

CA on the other hand has just gotten worse.

It has definately come a long way. But to compare a "urban" clothing brand to Prada, etc doesn't make sense.

I totally agree with you on the CA stuff. Just gets bloody flashier and flashier. But whatever, different strokes for different folks. Some people think baggy shit looks cool, others think skin tight jeans are cool. Who the hell are we to play "fashion god" yano?

Just hate it when people start bandwagon bashing people just cause they need reassurance from their online peers. I bet you the flamers on here aren't exactly "cool". They probably bitch about going clubbing because it's too expensive. Or "too many skanky girls" that wouldn't give them time of day anyways.

/rant
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #88
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

LOOL , Everyone can wear that shieet . If they want to spend that much
JustForTheName is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #89
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I think we should disable searching for any threads related to christan audigier, ed hardy, or dassault.
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote