REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Anyone shop at Robson Optical (https://www.revscene.net/forums/554990-anyone-shop-robson-optical.html)

03c0upe 11-28-2008 11:09 AM

Anyone shop at Robson Optical

Need some prescription glasses are they legit at this place???? They are real cheap in price compared to other stores......whats the deal?

wendal 12-02-2008 09:02 AM

ahah, i dont like Robson Optical they have really bad service. You will find the same prices if you walk down the street to any optical store. But if you want really good serivce go the The Optical Centre down the street, robson and bute, thats where i get mine, and look for a guy name jon. Tell him randall referred you.

o yah you need your prescription, they dont do eye checks there.
hope you find sth you like.

Bia2 01-23-2011 04:15 AM

i recently bought my glasses at a place called Lotus Eyewear. Its on robson st and really close to optical center. They have a great selection and staff were friendly aswell. This is their website www.lotus-eyewear.com

PJ 01-23-2011 08:37 AM

Usually I hate driving out to Richmond, but personally the best prices/service I've gotten was at a couple places in Parker Place. (2 stores on opposite ends of the mall, owned by the same people.. forgot the store names.. But if you ask if they own the other store and they say yes, then you know you're at the right place.) My family always goes out of our way from Vancouver just to go there for both sunglasses and eyeglasses.

aznrsx1979 01-23-2011 09:29 AM

I just got my glasses this past week from Image Optical, but at their location in West Van. Prices seemed alright to me and the service was good. I got the Groupon they had for $65 which got you an eye exam ($85) and a $200 credit for any glasses.
www.image.ca

PJ 01-23-2011 09:54 AM

^ Holy shit, that's amazing!

winson604 01-23-2011 01:32 PM

Revscene member Veilside Ryder owns a store on Granville and 70th called Eyemate Optical. Many RS member have bought from him with zero complaints. Google the store name and call and ask for Samson. Say Winson recommended you.

LookHere_Sucka 01-23-2011 10:00 PM

If you're looking for designer frames, and good quality lens and service, I would recommend Anthony's Optical at Crystal Mall. They sell a lot of brands like diesel, boss, prada, gucci, etc. Normally you can get a big discount off of Anthony but his wife isn't so generous :( I'm a regular customer there so I got a big discount on my Boss frame. My old glasses lasted me for over 2 years. Mind you, I play basketball in them so I'm always taking balls to the face.:fullofwin: Overall a wonderful place with excellent service and good quality products