REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 12-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #26
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
This movie was good in some parts, but indeed the storyline sucked a bit. Sigh. They need to make The Matrix 4 for Keanu Reeves. lol
Old 12-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #27, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
Thanked 2,417 Times in 668 Posts

yeah only the really sci fi parts were good i thought. Flash chamber

the ending is too predictable. no fun
Old 12-29-2008, 06:26 AM   #28
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
it was ok, nothing special
Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #29
Thanked 2,056 Times in 589 Posts
"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001 Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on, email me at for further details.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
go SFU!!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:00 AM   #31
Raping Captured Dolphins since 2002 on EZ board days
I just downloaded it to watch because of the SFU part. I was in my dorm when they were filming it last spring and all I can is that it was a really shitty movie.
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
apparently, freedom of speech does not exist on RS
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
Old 05-08-2009, 07:17 PM   #32, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
To anyone who has recently watched this film, can anyone spell out the word "precibus" for me?
Originally Posted by Jason00S2000 View Post
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:43 PM   #33
In RS I Trust
Thanked 15,985 Times in 3,707 Posts
Originally Posted by k20a View Post
This movie was good in some parts, but indeed the storyline sucked a bit. Sigh. They need to make The Matrix 4 for Keanu Reeves. lol
they are making the matrix 4 I will post a new thread about it right now
Old 05-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #34
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
Thanked 3,314 Times in 795 Posts
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
To anyone who has recently watched this film, can anyone spell out the word "precibus" for me?
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #35
I keep RS good
Thanked 5,275 Times in 1,369 Posts

nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!