REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Hesitating, not taking the intiative and being the P-word! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/557630-hesitating-not-taking-intiative-being-p-word.html)

bradfordchow 12-19-2008 11:32 AM

Hesitating, not taking the intiative and being the P-word!

I don't have a lot of time because I'm at the public library right now (xmas shopping) on one of their computers. Relationship wise, my gfd and I are doing great. We've been hanging out a lot and spending quality time together doing all types of activities. Now I'm starting to get the itch to step it up another level if you know what I mean. I bought the condoms and been reading up on different foreplay techniques and sex positions, so I'm not going in there blindfolded. The big problem is this mental barrier I'm trying to bulldoze so that I can be a man and stop p*$$* footing around like some insecure b****! Gfd and I have been affectionate but only to the point of kissing, hugging and snuggling. I'm just trying to get over this hurdle of having sex. I know for those who have sex on regular basis this may seem trivial to ya'll but I'm bugging out for real..

I'm absolutely petrified I'll screw this up. Any words of advice people?
I've heard from anecdotally that masterbating just before having sex will mean you will last longer after you get hard again. Is this T or F? The last thing I need is premature ejaculation.

TIA

Berzerker 12-19-2008 11:36 AM

Just wanted first post in what is going to be an epic thread.

Berz out.

Inaii 12-19-2008 11:37 AM

If she hasn't started anything, are you sure SHE is even ready? Might want to make sure of that first.

vmec 12-19-2008 11:37 AM

You need to worry less about making it mind blowing and more about making it special.

!Yaminashi 12-19-2008 11:38 AM

*Waits for the stick it in the bum comment*

miss_crayon 12-19-2008 11:49 AM

........is this your first time? if yes, really think about it if you want to do this. sex changes things and imo, it doesn't even seem like the both of you have gotten to that stage where it seems like you're BOTH ready for it.

stop overthinking and just let things come naturally. the more pressure you put on yourself the more stress you're going to endure. don't complicate the act of sex when it's something so simple.

Good_KarMa 12-19-2008 02:15 PM

First time, eh? You're going to last about 45 seconds.

*While in the midst of things*
Brad: Baby, we're going all night.
Girl: That's what i like to hear, honey.
Brad: OMG DON'T MOVE
Girl: ........
Brad: Sorry....

6793026 12-19-2008 02:27 PM

first of all, you can practice all you want, but your first game will always be crap. It's true. It'll be messy but memoriable. It'll feel really good but you'll feel lost and puzzled.

You want to make the kill? do this.

tell her you had a tough day at work. Ask her to massage you. then you keep on saying "WOW, you suck" "that's not how you do it".
Then you get all pissed off and put your shirt back on, and throw her down and you massage her and "i'll show you what you're suppose to do"

get her comfy, tell her to relax. 2 mins. into the game, undress her shirt / bra, or socks. then massage her legs, thighs and slow work ur fingers to the punani.
kiss her neck, kiss her and bam, slip a plastic on and bam, u're done.
guarantee success.

works like a charm for a girl that you have seen a few times.

m4k4v4li 12-19-2008 02:45 PM

shit son u buggin out on the real huh LOL

dont rub one out... i rubbed one out earlier in the day (without knowing) i would get down later in the night, but godamn i couldnt bust, my penis went fucking numb

actually both first 2 times i couldnt bust... how weird is that

muteki 12-19-2008 02:49 PM

So.. this is what people post in the library...
Hmm.. I think that you're over thinking it, are you sure she's even ready ??
This is your first girlfriend after all, don't make it seem so planned, just let it come naturally.
Anyways, keep us updated. Haha.

Inaii 12-19-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6182438)
first of all, you can practice all you want, but your first game will always be crap. It's true. It'll be messy but memoriable. It'll feel really good but you'll feel lost and puzzled.

tell her you had a tough day at work. Ask her to massage you. then you keep on saying "WOW, you suck" "that's not how you do it".
Then you get all pissed off and put your shirt back on, and throw her down and you massage her and "i'll show you what you're suppose to do"

get her comfy, tell her to relax. 2 mins. into the game, undress her shirt / bra, or socks. then massage her legs, thighs and slow work ur fingers to the punani.
guarantee success.

Does that actually work on girls?

BoneThug 12-19-2008 03:22 PM

i have nothing good to say, so i'll just say nothing at all.

saucywoman 12-19-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6182525)

good man :):thumbsup:

Grandmaster TSE 12-19-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6182525)

i'll say something then

whip it out!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

fuhkyu 12-19-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6182607)
i'll say something then

whip it out!!!! :haha::haha::haha:

I'll top that.

Stick it in her bum!:haha:

Drow 12-19-2008 06:53 PM

wow you're a big boy now, i still remember that thread of you trying to GET a girlfriend, now you're trying to get in her pants. Props to you, good sir

Hollyshiit 12-19-2008 08:35 PM

Get her a diamond...
they pretty much have to lol....

** then the spence music starts playing**

The_AK 12-19-2008 09:40 PM

You gotta use your hands.

From my experience, women love your hands if you know how to use them.
hands are used to pre-heat the oven.
dont stress too much about the exact technique,
start slow and progress from there on
you'll be able to tell by her reactions if shes loving it or not,
usually this will help you get into it and reduce the tension or fear you may be facing,

when she goes crazy from the infamous 5, surprise her with the monster,
put on a hat and continue where you left off
/gives a thumbs up

Edit* when i say hands i mean use your fingers(start with one, see how that goes),
NOT a whole fist (unless of course she demands it.. but thats outside the ballpark for me)

Culture_Vulture 12-19-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AK (Post 6182960)
You gotta use your hands.

sound advice,
take it!

Gt-R R34 12-19-2008 09:46 PM

at least 1 person gave some good advice.

remember find the right..."place"

stewie 12-19-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6182438)

guarantee success.

i unno.....my first time lasted a LONG time...maybe its the fact that i didnt even know the girl....but either way....it was a long time!!!

if i KNOW im gettin it later...hell yeah ill rub one out earlier....make the girl work for that squirt!!!!!

Dinan3 12-19-2008 09:57 PM

Who cares if you screw up when you can do it again 30 mins later.

tiger_handheld 12-19-2008 10:43 PM

wow.
bradchow chapter 2 . volume 1

:Popcorn

El Bastardo 12-19-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 6182986)
i unno.....my first time lasted a LONG time...maybe its the fact that i didnt even know the girl....but either way....it was a long time!!!

Making your $80 go a long ways, eh?

Nintensity 12-20-2008 12:53 AM

Okay homeslice, this is the real deal now. You mess up, she's gone for good.
Use your instincts. Don't overdoo your personality, but make it in ways that is fun for her, a good laugh leading to serious sex is always a good starter, because you want to make her feel comfortable.

One word, Brad.. SHAVE. no girl wants to venture down in a jungle of no return, you know.