REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 02-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #26
The Fiesta Dipper

they do sell fakes I have the pictures to prove it . They sold me a fake Christian Audigier hoodie yesterday. Luckily I was able to return to for a full refund.
Advertisement
E_Fahlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty_Capone View Post
they do sell fakes I have the pictures to prove it . They sold me a fake Christian Audigier hoodie yesterday. Luckily I was able to return to for a full refund.
What are you waiting for ? Post them up!
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #28
The Fiesta Dipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
What are you waiting for ? Post them up!
I will just got back; waiting for photobucket
Old 02-09-2009, 02:58 PM   #29
The Fiesta Dipper

Here's Pics of an Authentic one copied right from Christian Audigier's website

Old 02-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #30
The Fiesta Dipper

Here's Pics of The Fake sold to me Yesterday @ Underground in Metrotown

Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #31
The Fiesta Dipper

As you can see the

1. Zipper isn't a Gold Zipper with the Christian Audigier Symbol Chain.
2. There's no gold Silk lining inside the hoodie itself.
3. There was no Manufactures tag no tag for Size and no tag saying "Made in China" or "Machine was cold" etc.
4. There was no Christian Audigier Price Tag on the string with the Plastic Gold Seal.
5. The Grey chain print in the background of the hoodie is way off from the Authentic
6. The Panther's on the back didn't have a Gold Stitch outlining
7. You can't tell from the pics but the Felt on the crown on the hood, chain on the sleeves and the Panthers on the back were all shitty quality. They felt like carpet.
8. The Underground tag has a Product Description of Black when it's clearly RED!

Pretty much the only thing they got right on this fake was the Gold String for the Hoodie itself to tie it up. Still thought I'm still beside myself that I bought a fake from a legitimate Store in Metrotown (and no it's not the first one I've bought), when just days before buying this I had read a eBay guide on how to spot Fake Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #32
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
You should've been able to tell that it was fake from just the zipper

CA hoodies always have the pendant thing on their zippers
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:12 PM   #33
The Fiesta Dipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by - kT View Post
You should've been able to tell that it was fake from just the zipper

CA hoodies always have the pendant thing on their zippers

yah the zipper was the first thing I noticed; I noticed it in the store because it was so hard to do up but I just dismissed it and took it off and bought it. It wasn't till I got home and looked on eBay to see if I got a good deal and then started to notice the major difference's. Then upon seein' there was no tags on the color or on the bottom left side of the jacket then I was 100% sure it was a fake.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
dru
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Glad to hear you got your money back without a fuss. I'm wondering if you can report stuff like this to the RCMP? Didn't they do a bust like this in Park Royal recently? (within the past year) for selling fakes?

I hate seeing stores like this in malls. Thank you for taking the time to post up pics, I will be sure to stay clear from this store.
dru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #35

wow....i thought people was justing ranting bout fakes cuz this is store is crazy over priced...but i am pretty sure as soon as word gets out the police will raid them
selling fakes is illegal.....

go fuck her brains out, shoot all in her mouth, and leave
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=526766
nosleepboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #36
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

wow..
maybe they don't even know themselves.. did you inform them that the hoodie was fake?

i have been there a few times, they usually have a wide selection of clothing for brands like G-Star, Energie, and Diesel. (i look www.ssense.com for the latest styles)

i am not into the CA, Ed Hardy, Smet business.. so i can't tell.. lol
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #37

Hahah, wow... that zipper thing is so stupid..if you look at the original, it's just like a regular zipper but the fake one has those stupid diamonds" going down haha... how much did they charge you for this if you don't mind me asking?? I hope this store gets reported.. even if the workers know or not...
Old 02-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #38
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty_Capone View Post
yah the zipper was the first thing I noticed; I noticed it in the store because it was so hard to do up but I just dismissed it and took it off and bought it. It wasn't till I got home and looked on eBay to see if I got a good deal and then started to notice the major difference's. Then upon seein' there was no tags on the color or on the bottom left side of the jacket then I was 100% sure it was a fake.
Understandable. It's actually pretty easy to tell that it's fake, cause it isn't even a AAA fake. It's a pretty shitty fake.

But good to hear you got your money back.

Yes, you can report this to the RCMP
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #39
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
Hahah, wow... that zipper thing is so stupid..if you look at the original, it's just like a regular zipper but the fake one has those stupid diamonds" going down haha... how much did they charge you for this if you don't mind me asking?? I hope this store gets reported.. even if the workers know or not...
the price tag of the fake hoodie is in the pics..
Underground tried to sell the fake for $300..wow!
keifun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #40
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I bet a lot of people bought the fake and didn't know, good thing you noticed.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #41

well....if itz a fake..a.nd they are trying ot sell it as a real item...mite as well...sell it for as much as they think they can rip someone for it lolz.

go fuck her brains out, shoot all in her mouth, and leave
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=526766
nosleepboy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-fever View Post
the price tag of the fake hoodie is in the pics..
Underground tried to sell the fake for $300..wow!
Ooops didn't notice.. my bad....

And that black thing with diamonds" for the zipper looks so funny if you look at it haha..

I've never liked CA stuff but the back of their clothes looks nice as it's more "simple" as the front is too much for me...

Anyways, glad to hear you got your $$ back.. 300 is a lot..
Old 02-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #43
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Did you notice that all of the hoodies were the same fake? I wonder if someone else before bought a hoodie and did a switch-a-roo and returned a fake version of the hoodie.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #44
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_blossom View Post
Did you notice that all of the hoodies were the same fake? I wonder if someone else before bought a hoodie and did a switch-a-roo and returned a fake version of the hoodie.
that's very possible, i heard friends complaining about that also..
KooPartyEnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #45
HELP ME PLS!!!

aren't they opening an underground at PC
Old 02-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #46
Banned (ABWS)

i went there today and it was harsh empty ( no customers) ...lol the store is too big i think..
king_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:41 AM   #47
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Underground

There has been an accusation that the goods we sold to an individual via one of our retail accounts was counterfeit. First we are the authorized distributor for Christian Audigier products in Canada and as such would not benefit in any way by engaging in the sale of counterfeits. We work very hard and spend a great deal of money to fight against counterfeiter as does Christian Audigier's corporate team. It appears that the person responsible for the post was relying upon something that they found on the internet that allegedly describes how to identify counterfeit goods, in this case specifically Christian Audigier branded goods. Christian Audigier does not publish any such document for public consumption and as such it is difficult to say whether or not the person who posted this was basing their opinion on legitimate information. We appreciate anyone assisting us with the cause of stopping counterfeiting which hurts all of us, however, it is critical that we act responsibly and make sure that we are correct before posting incorrect, inflammatory statements that could be construed as slanderous in nature.
To answer your questions: Underground DOES NOT carry any counterfeit Christian Audigier products.
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
There has been an accusation that the goods we sold to an individual via one of our retail accounts was counterfeit. First we are the authorized distributor for Christian Audigier products in Canada and as such would not benefit in any way by engaging in the sale of counterfeits. We work very hard and spend a great deal of money to fight against counterfeiter as does Christian Audigier's corporate team. It appears that the person responsible for the post was relying upon something that they found on the internet that allegedly describes how to identify counterfeit goods, in this case specifically Christian Audigier branded goods. Christian Audigier does not publish any such document for public consumption and as such it is difficult to say whether or not the person who posted this was basing their opinion on legitimate information. We appreciate anyone assisting us with the cause of stopping counterfeiting which hurts all of us, however, it is critical that we act responsibly and make sure that we are correct before posting incorrect, inflammatory statements that could be construed as slanderous in nature.
To answer your questions: Underground DOES NOT carry any counterfeit Christian Audigier products.

Are you telling us that the item the person purchased when you go back the first page is REAL? Can you post the similar pictures from the CA site taht looks exactly like his taht has that ugly black thing on the zipper.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #49
RS Lurker, I don't post!

From the time an item is sampled to the time an item is produced, there were many changes done to the item. it does not mean one is fake and the other is real. It just means one is slightly different then the other.
Here is a rule of thumb for you: There are no reputable stores that carry counterfeit goods and when i say reputable, I don't mean the guy that has a crappy little store that looks like a hole in the ground, or the guy that will try to sell you product from the trunk of his car or from a duffle bag. We would NEVER sell to anyone without proper credencials.
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #50

Do you guys still sell that same hoody? and of course, any business no matter where will say everything is real especially if it's all mixed up with real ones. I wonder how many of that red hoody you guys have sold and noone noticed the difference.