REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 12-30-2008, 04:29 PM   #26
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
^ I am sorry, my real friends are not attractive or they bring out attractive girls out...lol

and once you start working, you will experience what's real boring life.

asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 09:01 AM   #27
無敵

I don't see why they would avoid you. I mean it's just hanging out with friends, it's not like you're going out on a date with them or something.
Why don't you ask a mixed group of girls and guys out then?

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #28

I guess they are busy finding guys to get married, rather than wasting time with someone else. They are not young like 18-23
Old 01-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #29
MoD

Thanked 1,805 Times in 227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oniyou View Post
wanted to chill out with this girl friend of mine, take her out for a movie / dinner / drink etc. then i thought it over carefully and decided to bail out due to the fact that the drama which was gonna build up was totally not worth it.
You can do that but just make sure she pays for her share. Then it is just two friends going for a night out. I do it all the time.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,336 Times in 198 Posts
do u guys find anything wrong if a guy fucks girls without love when gf is away for many months of working trip

but still loves his gf significantly?
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:44 PM   #31
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ i hope that is a rhetorical question.
sexyflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #32
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvs View Post
do u guys find anything wrong if a guy fucks girls without love when gf is away for many months of working trip

i hope that you didnt do this.
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 AM   #33
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

why is it that guys tend to hang out with girls who have a bf?
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:51 AM   #34

^ would you choose a restaurant that is empty or go to the one that has a long lineup like Stephos?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #35
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhkyu View Post
why is it that guys tend to hang out with girls who have a bf?
Also goes the other way... People want what they can't/don't have.
Dr-Vn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #36
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

For being in a long distance relationship you have one person to blame for all your lonely boring sexless nights, YOURSELF.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #37

^ it's not LD, ferry takes no more than 75 minutes. It's just that we can't see each other during weekday
Old 01-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #38
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:

Depends on the nature of the relationship. If you guys have discussed rules as to what you are comfortable with as far as sex outside of the two of you, and you stick to those rules, it should be fine as long as you are open and honest.

However, if you are just sneaking around behind her back because you are lazy and have no self control, then you are a jerk. You might as well start stealing from her purse or farting on her lipstick, because you are using her and deceiving her.
babykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #39
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
everytime i start "dating" a girl, thats the time when every other girl wants me

chicks like competetion...
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #40
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:

BS like this; its how you know love does not exist.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #41
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,344 Times in 972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
^ I am sorry, my real friends are not attractive or they bring out attractive girls out...lol

and once you start working, you will experience what's real boring life.
i've been working for 10 yrs and yes, i do understand cause i was in that riot, but i've changed my life around and network my ass off. Work, eat sleep can be a boring routine but you just gotta get out of the box.

Quote:

if u're cheating then u're ass. fucks girls without love = hookers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babykiller View Post
Depends on the nature of the relationship. If you guys have discussed rules as to what you are comfortable with as far as sex outside of the two of you, and you stick to those rules, it should be fine as long as you are open and honest.

However, if you are just sneaking around behind her back because you are lazy and have no self control, then you are a jerk. You might as well start stealing from her purse or farting on her lipstick, because you are using her and deceiving her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
BS like this; its how you know love does not exist.
As strange as it seems, there are couple with ground rules set in place. Some gf will NOT ever let bf go to brandi's cause that's cheating. Touching a stripper = cheating. some couples said they are not in a monagamous relationships, and as long as both people aer happy with whatever T&C, it's find by them.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post

As strange as it seems, there are couple with ground rules set in place. Some gf will NOT ever let bf go to brandi's cause that's cheating. Touching a stripper = cheating. some couples said they are not in a monagamous relationships, and as long as both people aer happy with whatever T&C, it's find by them.
T&C? i dunno about that, but for me at least, if I was going to give love a chance, id like to think that there would not need to be any rules. I know of the rules, i've had my share of girls write them down in stone for me, but I never expect them to follow them. If i go to a strip club, and they tell me not to touch a stripper, and I touch her ( I hate strip clubs so this is all rhetorical) and she never finds out then who cares? Same as if I tell her not to dance with other guys at a club. She'll probably do it, not grind or anything, but girls like to dance. Comes back home, we either never talk about it or she lies, and everyone is blissful in their ignorance. Thats the reality I live in. and if thats what love is supposed to be then fuck that shit.

Point being: there shouldnt need to be any rules, since there isn't anyone actually enforcing them, and no real way to see if someone is breaking them. unless they are spying on each other or something. in which case the relationship got really weird and its time to end it anyway.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #43
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
T&C? i dunno about that, but for me at least, if I was going to give love a chance, id like to think that there would not need to be any rules. I know of the rules, i've had my share of girls write them down in stone for me, but I never expect them to follow them. If i go to a strip club, and they tell me not to touch a stripper, and I touch her ( I hate strip clubs so this is all rhetorical) and she never finds out then who cares? Same as if I tell her not to dance with other guys at a club. She'll probably do it, not grind or anything, but girls like to dance. Comes back home, we either never talk about it or she lies, and everyone is blissful in their ignorance. Thats the reality I live in. and if thats what love is supposed to be then fuck that shit.

Point being: there shouldnt need to be any rules, since there isn't anyone actually enforcing them, and no real way to see if someone is breaking them. unless they are spying on each other or something. in which case the relationship got really weird and its time to end it anyway.
But that same sentiment can be applied to the question below.

Quote:

The only difference being, is that VSVS is cheating by the common standard, and in your case, you are cheating via the definition laid out by your SO (touching strippers, theoretically).

In response to VSVS. Yes I would cheat. But you have to make it appropriate to the cirucmstance. I would cheat if its not a serious relationship but a casual one instead. I have to not care so much about the loss. If I am in serious relationship, well the girl better be worth it. LIke say, Angelina Jolie worth it. As per Brad Pitt

Last edited by Noir; 01-07-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
But that same sentiment can be applied to the question below.

The only difference being, is that VSVS is cheating by the common standard, and in your case, you are cheating via the definition laid out by your SO (touching strippers, theoretically).

In response to VSVS. Yes I would cheat. But you have to make it appropriate to the cirucmstance. I would cheat if its not a serious relationship but a casual one instead. I have to not care so much about the loss. If I am in serious relationship, well the girl better be worth it. LIke say, Angelina Jolie worth it. As per Brad Pitt
its supposed to relate to what vsvs said. it was a response to 6793026 based on what I said to vsvs.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:45 PM   #45
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
..."just put it in her mouth!!..Her mother fuckn mouthhhhh"

Yea of course they do.. you always have that one hoe bag friend you keep around for situations like this.. lol
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #46
RS controls my life!

single life ftw..

maybe they think you're ugly jokes.

Probably because they know you're taken, they're not really getting all of you, if you know what i mean.
Gazorcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:57 AM   #47
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

I guess it's easier to hang out with girls when you're in a relationship when your gf knows the friends you're hanging out with and vise versa.

Kinda hard in your case to happen with new people if your gf is out of town.
noots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #48
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physixx View Post
relationships are a drag
+1?
illict is offline   Reply With Quote