REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Getting another girl pregnant besides your gf, what would you do? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/558522-getting-another-girl-pregnant-besides-your-gf-what-would-you-do.html)

Milhouse 12-28-2008 04:28 PM

Getting another girl pregnant besides your gf, what would you do?

This is not real. I had this discussion with my gf as she asked me this question.

For the guys:
So you have a great gf.
You go out, get drunk, meet a new girl, bang her, she gets pregnant, she will have a baby. You do this by accident.
What would you do?

For the girls:
If you were the gf, what would you do?

I would have a hard time leaving my gf, but I do have to be responsible for the new girl since I had a baby with her. Or maybe marry two girls?! But that won't be fair to my gf.

My gf said that it's the guy's responsibility to take care of the new girl and the baby and marry the new girl and not to leave the new girl alone to take care of the baby. The guy would have to leave the gf.

You girls should ask your bf this question as well and see how they answer..

miss_crayon 12-28-2008 04:49 PM

i'd dump your ass and forget you like a bad dream

ZhangFei 12-28-2008 05:20 PM

paternity test first and foremost. first i will deny and call the girl a slut and that she slept with everyone else and tell the world that i am 110% sure the baby ain't mine! and then I will take care of the kid once its proved that when it comes to 3 month old latisha, I am the father.

seriously speaking though take care of the baby first and foremost. let the two women fight for your love. the winner gets you.

Inaii 12-28-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6195361)

+1

3xta 12-28-2008 05:31 PM

push the new gf down the stairs

FiveDime 12-28-2008 05:50 PM

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thum...s_hanger_1.jpg

saucywoman 12-28-2008 05:52 PM

okay since there have been a couple immature remarks made I am going to say right now that this will NOT be tolerated in here.

aznrsx1979 12-28-2008 07:16 PM

Almost sounds like an episode on Maury Povich. Don't be dumb or careless enough to get in that situation. If she keeps the baby, get a paternity test. If it is yours, time to man up and deal with it.

Noir 12-28-2008 07:20 PM

Hahaha. Oh fuck. The memories. It has worried me from time to time but I just ignore it most of the time. Worked out so far.

edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznrsx1979 (Post 6195556)
Almost sounds like an episode on Maury Povich. Don't be dumb or careless enough to get in that situation. If she keeps the baby, get a paternity test. If it is yours, time to man up and deal with it.

Or if you're going to be dumb and careless, at least make sure she doesn't have your full name, phone number or your real address, considering if its a one-night-stand situation. Seriously.

Quote:

This is only a punishment if you're hotter and better than the girl he cheated on. :)

xtension 12-28-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhangFei (Post 6195395)
paternity test first and foremost. first i will deny and call the girl a slut and that she slept with everyone else and tell the world that i am 110% sure the baby ain't mine! and then I will take care of the kid once its proved that when it comes to 3 month old latisha, I am the father.

seriously speaking though take care of the baby first and foremost. let the two women fight for your love. the winner gets you.

after having a child with someone other than the gf, i think both girls would love you less. neither would want you.

SpuGen 12-28-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtension (Post 6195589)
after having a child with someone other than the gf, i think both girls would love you less. neither would want you.

Thats the dream.

Spreading your seed without commitment.

edit:

But I'd rather have the child and the GF/Baby Momma.
Assuming I fucked up enough to do this in the first place.

BoneThug 12-28-2008 08:48 PM

abortion. there would be no way this would not happen. I would lie and tell her that there is no way that i would even pretend he child was mine nor acknowledge its existence, and if she thinks she will ever see a dime from me she is out of her mind.

of course, if she actually does have the kid then she'll have called my bluff cause then i'll be fucked and have no choice. but most chicks would just keep it for the money. cause they're too lazy to get real jobs. id have to make it clear that i am not the meal ticket they think just hatched in their tummies.

stewie 12-28-2008 09:01 PM

pay the child support, and have nothing to do with the kid, i dont even wanna know if its a boy or girl or the name....heres the money, now leave me alone woman.

Wykydtron 12-28-2008 09:19 PM

Pretty much what stewie said. I'd see if my GF would forgive me and take me back for cheating (drunk accident or not it's cheating), and if yes, stay with her and just pay the child support. If she wouldn't take me back, I'd look for a new gf, and still just pay the child support and want nothing to do with the 'child'.

StampPad 12-28-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Ditto! :thumbsup: Getting another girl pregnant is not one of those mistakes that you can brush under the rug and hope "trust can be rebuilt". I mean, theres going to be a child; growing constantly reminding you of your bf's mistake. Haha I wouldn't be able to cope with that. Accident or no accident, theres always a "moment" when they could have chosen to not sleep with said hoe! (From the movie Closer)

miss_crayon 12-28-2008 09:41 PM

^ btw, that quote from red dragon is GOLD

underscore 12-28-2008 10:02 PM

well I'm going on the assumption that the non-gf is keeping the baby in which case first a paternity test. if it turns out it's mine then see what the non-gf wants, if she just wants me to piss off and leave her and the baby alone then fine, otherwise I'll man up and break up with my g/f and marry the pregnant one.

Noir 12-28-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underscore (Post 6195892)
otherwise I'll man up and break up with my g/f and marry the pregnant one.

Although the intention is noble, this just breeds another loveless marriage and a sham of a family.

You know, despite the typical definition of fatherhood, one can still be a good father without having to be married to the child's mother.

underscore 12-28-2008 10:59 PM

^ true enough, I've seen many good and bad dads on either side of marraige.

anti-vip 12-28-2008 11:15 PM

i will go to maury and do the paternity test then im gona go to jerry springer and let the two girls fight, and whoever wins gets me and get some advice from dr.phil.......lol...but seriously i dnt knw wat im gona do if that shit happens.....

diesel_test 12-28-2008 11:52 PM

i'll show her who mclovin is.

Grandmaster TSE 12-29-2008 12:43 AM

not gonna happen
no way i'm goin drinking by myself and my friends would tell her to fuck off

gumnny 12-29-2008 04:50 AM

abortion ..

hotjoint 12-29-2008 06:32 AM

a few options...

1. Abortion
2. See what non gf wants to do, as in have you pay child support or just not have you included in the babies life
3. Keep current gf (if she lets you stay with her) and still be friends with non gf and work it out somehow

Lil Bastrd 12-30-2008 02:08 PM

Honestly if my guy got another girl pregnant I would expect him to help out with the child. This doesn't mean he has to marry her. This of course would mean I would have to be mature and come to terms that this child will be a part of my life as well. How a guy handles this type of situation will really give you a glimpse to how they would be in a family, as a father.