REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-05-2009, 08:43 AM   #76
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
you dont think it may be overkill, IF the girl is using bc right. worst comes to worst you can just split the abortion. its doesnt have to be a big deal
Abortions are a risk for the mother's health as well--and can lead to complications giving birth later, when she really wants a baby.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #77
Need to Seek Professional Help

u really want to pay for child support? wrap your shit up.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #78
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 2,904 Times in 751 Posts
The OP and his now ex-girlfriend broke up awhile back already.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:13 PM   #79
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsncars View Post
Abortions are a risk for the mother's health as well--and can lead to complications giving birth later, when she really wants a baby.
what does that have to do with the guy? feigning ignorance for the wins. i dont think its that dangerous. people abort all the time.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #80
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
Quote:
what does that have to do with the guy? feigning ignorance for the wins. i dont think its that dangerous. people abort all the time.
Clearly, you have never known anyone who has gone through an abortion. Sure, people 'do it all the time', but the experience is not one to take lightly. Even if the guy doesn't intend to continue the relationship with the woman afterwards, he should nevertheless be there for support.

Abortion should be done as a last resort; it's not a form of birth control. (And in no way am I religious.)
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
Clearly, you have never known anyone who has gone through an abortion. Sure, people 'do it all the time', but the experience is not one to take lightly. Even if the guy doesn't intend to continue the relationship with the woman afterwards, he should nevertheless be there for support.

Abortion should be done as a last resort; it's not a form of birth control. (And in no way am I religious.)
i was being facetious.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #82
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Yah, I'm really if not extremely proud of you for the fact that you're responsible in the preventing yourself from being a potential father too soon and getting an infection that could hurt your sex life.

Yeah.. I donno, there are a lot of people out there who are irresponsible and put pleasure ahead of safety.

At this point, you both should get tested to make sure you're both clean. You need to communicate to her that you respect your body, and only want to do what's best for you.

If STD's are not your concern, there are numerous birth control options such as Nuva Ring, birth control pills, birth control vaccines etc etc. She can visit her doctor or school nurse for that info.

But if you insist on wearing a condom, and she can't respect that, you need to dump her sorry pussy.

Another suggestion is, umm.. excuse me for getting graphic here but she can always masturbate while she waits for you to put it on, so she doesn't lose the mood.
domesticdiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #83
RS controls my life!

Quote:
being facetious or not, it is not always safe as people think
It will have to do with the guy if he got his gf pregnant.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #84

i know. do you know what facetious means?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #85
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

im my experience girls liek it more without a condom.

she missin out.
billboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:30 PM   #86
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by billboa View Post
im my experience girls liek it more without a condom.

she missin out.
yes it does feel much better without but I'd rather lose a little bit of that pleasure and use a condom to keep myself free of std's until I know we're in a committed relationship.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
yes it does feel much better without but I'd rather lose a little bit of that pleasure and use a condom to keep myself free of std's until I know we're in a committed relationship.
what if the guy was really hot?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #88

Quote:
LOL So???

Shouldn't that be an even better reason to be protected? Chances are, the hotter he is, the more he's been around the block with other girls who've also been around the block with other boys who are gettin lots.... which means he is probably loaded with a good dose of them diseases you may not wanna get. :P
Old 03-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #89

good looking people dont get diseases though. thats reserved for the ugly and unfortunate. you aren't ugly are you?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #90

Quote:
good looking people dont get diseases though. thats reserved for the ugly and unfortunate. you aren't ugly are you?
hahaha... the only thing that'll be ugly is what happens after you've slept with the hot one
Old 03-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #91

will it get bigger too maybe? does this mystery pussy have other kinds of powers. can it resurrect my dead gold fish if i put it in too or will it only have effects on my penis.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #92
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by domesticdiva View Post
LOL So???

Shouldn't that be an even better reason to be protected? Chances are, the hotter he is, the more he's been around the block with other girls who've also been around the block with other boys who are gettin lots.... which means he is probably loaded with a good dose of them diseases you may not wanna get. :P
^^that is true. It doesn't matter how hot the person is, you need to keep yourself safe so wrap it up.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
Old 03-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #93
Why'd you do that for?

When you get the condom, open the packaging, take it out, and put it on...how long does that take?...Compared to no condom....

Your making her wait...your making her loose her mood cause your thinking of "safe" sex.
rk604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #94

she could have STDs that even she is not aware of man....

work around her n get her to get a test..
cowcowcafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #95
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk604 View Post
When you get the condom, open the packaging, take it out, and put it on...how long does that take?...Compared to no condom....

Your making her wait...your making her loose her mood cause your thinking of "safe" sex.
are you fucking retarded, you care more about loosing the mood over practising safe sex. This is how diseases are spread. Just wait until you get an incurable disease all because you were worried about "losing the mood". The mood is easy to get back IF you do happen to lose it in the small time frame it takes to put on a condom

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 PM   #96
Why'd you do that for?

im not saying to not use it...im just saying to be able to kepp her mood up WHILE you put it on

chill dude :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
are you fucking retarded, you care more about loosing the mood over practising safe sex. This is how diseases are spread. Just wait until you get an incurable disease all because you were worried about "losing the mood". The mood is easy to get back IF you do happen to lose it in the small time frame it takes to put on a condom
rk604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:25 PM   #97
I STILL don't get it

i was reluctant with the idea of doing it without a condom before lol. but since i'm in a long term relationship and he got tested, i decided to go on the pill. now we never use a condom
Old 03-17-2009, 12:37 AM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk604 View Post
im not saying to not use it...im just saying to be able to kepp her mood up WHILE you put it on

chill dude :P
finger her while you rip it open with your teeth then roll it on with the free hand. i've only had the 'mood' ruined a couple times and i just pretended i didnt notice and kept it going. as with most things in life, its not a problem until you make it a problem.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:26 AM   #99
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana_girl View Post
i was reluctant with the idea of doing it without a condom before lol. but since i'm in a long term relationship and he got tested, i decided to go on the pill. now we never use a condom
if you know you're both clean and you're only sleeping with each other than that's fine, but if it's just casual sex then make sure you're protected

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer