REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,874 Times in 604 Posts
BoysCo sales people are the biggest retards

I went shopping today at Oakridge Mall and Richmond Centre. All I say is the sales people at both Boysco locations are exactly the same.....fucking arrogant for no reason retards. First off, they don't even acknowledge you and have an interesting sense of customer service.......don't help anyone and stand around.

For all you Boysco sales people, I am glad you get acting kool while making minimum wage and thinking your shit don't stink

The funny thing is, I went to both J2 locations and got the exact opposite response.....great helpful sales people who have a passion for fashion and are really kool to talk with.

I would encourage anyone to shop at J2 vs Boysco.
Advertisement
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
theres a hoe at richmond center boysco who has fake titty
Old 01-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
ya the service there is garbage
Old 01-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #4
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Never shop at boysco. Not because their customer service sucks but because the shit is a rip off
Old 01-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #5
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn79 View Post
theres a hoe at richmond center boysco who has fake titty
That cant be true. I always thought she had the nicest body =(

BlAh~
Old 01-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #6

my friend just started at the richmond one... 8 bucks plus commision.. he said its really chilling there... but then again they are bitches..
Old 01-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

well...when those guys are wearing their typical "uniform" of ed hardy hoody/tshirts and true religion jeans..u cant expect too much from them..they all think theyre big shots..while working a minimum pay job
Old 01-01-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
my friend just started at the richmond one... 8 bucks plus commision.. he said its really chilling there... but then again they are bitches..
what's the commision like?
Old 01-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #9
Director of RS Cares

perhaps checking out our sponsor would be less stressful?
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=552242

friendly people, ginormous selection!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Yeah pretty typical BoysCo attitude. I've probably only been asked for if I wanted help at the Metro location once. They need to get a reality check.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel_test View Post
what's the commision like?
Probably not that good. You get used to it when you shop in there for a while, im sure many people work there cause they get like 40-50% discount on all the shits
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #12

ill ask him. but the discount is 40% i believe. so time to get some clothing.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Discounts may vary, as well as the commission.

BoysCo employees are awesome...
Old 01-02-2009, 07:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvasion View Post
hahahaha, what a bunch of idiots.....I am a sales guy myself, if Boysco sales people had 1/2 a brain, they would realize if they if they actually "worked" they can make allot more money....my philosophy is.... if you are going to work 8hrs, you might as well make it as financial productive as possible....I guess some people are destined for a career in retail. Poetic justice for being retards
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

metro boysco one girl there such a bitch the tall asian onee
Old 01-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoBoss604 View Post
metro boysco one girl there such a bitch the tall asian onee
rest assured she is making $8 a hr....I am sure her gangsta bf is funding her lifestyle
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #17
RS.net Licensed Sponsor SKU Clothing Inc.

I have had 2 ladies that work at Boysco purchase something at my store and they were both pretty friendly so I wouldn't judge them solely from how they were when they are working.

Monarchy, Junk Food, Cocky brand, J.Steger, Hardihood, Hard 8, Blac Label, Parasuco, Love Death and Sacrifice, Five Four, Dorsia, Scott Free, Rivet De Cru, AG Jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans, Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Rawyalty, One More Round, Silver Star, Dylan George, & Dream Control, Crystal Rock, Miss Sixty, Just IV Me, Salvage, Robin's Jeans, and Orange Dingo Onesies.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKU Clothing Inc View Post
I have had 2 ladies that work at Boysco purchase something at my store and they were both pretty friendly so I wouldn't judge them solely from how they were when they are working.
Are you for real? if you don't know those girls who work at Boysco and the only impression you have of them are their bitchy attitude in the store...how are you suppose to judge them? I guess your suppose to assume they are great people when they treat customers like shit

There must a bond between arrogant retail minimum wage sales people
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #19

Quote:
I have to be frank with you...your in retail.....you should appreciate quality customer service....if you don't, good luck.

Please note I have a packaged good background in which I deal with top global retailers on a regular basis....your comments just shocked me.
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #20
I subscribe to Revscene

Thanked 1,228 Times in 171 Posts
SKU's just suggesting that we make sure not to confuse their work demeanor with their actual personalities, because that line is a bit ambiguous here.
I know a few boysco employees and they are great and friendly people. However, this does not mean that they are doing a good job at work, where they may be cold to their customers and perhaps negatively impacting the company (and their paycheques as Z3guy is suggesting)
Old 01-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #21
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
they r just paying the company back wut they make lol, making $8 a hour with 40% off in store items
Old 01-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #22

its good to know friends that work there... god discounts
Old 01-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #23
RS.net Licensed Sponsor SKU Clothing Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
I have to be frank with you...your in retail.....you should appreciate quality customer service....if you don't, good luck.

Please note I have a packaged good background in which I deal with top global retailers on a regular basis....your comments just shocked me.
I think you are misunderstanding what I was trying to convey. Before opening my businesses, I was a facilitator at CIBC Visa Contact Center. My job was all about customer service first and foremost. I am well aware that providing great customer service to our customers was why our contact center was rated so highly.

I was not excusing their lack of service or attitude towards any of their customers. I for one do not purchase anything in stores where I feel have not shown some sort of appreciation that I am a customer, just as I do not return to restaurants that provide horrible or no service.

I can understand anyone's frustration and even anger if you were ignored at any store, it has happened to me and may happen again but I was just trying to say is that outside of work, they may not be the devil in costume as some of you are stating. No customer service is one thing but calling them "hoes" (not you) because of their service is something completely different. Just my 2 cents.

Monarchy, Junk Food, Cocky brand, J.Steger, Hardihood, Hard 8, Blac Label, Parasuco, Love Death and Sacrifice, Five Four, Dorsia, Scott Free, Rivet De Cru, AG Jeans, Laguna Beach Jeans, Christian Audigier, Ed Hardy, Rawyalty, One More Round, Silver Star, Dylan George, & Dream Control, Crystal Rock, Miss Sixty, Just IV Me, Salvage, Robin's Jeans, and Orange Dingo Onesies.

Last edited by SKU Clothing Inc; 01-02-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #24

Quote:
I think you are misunderstanding what I was trying to convey. Before opening my businesses, I was a facilitator at CIBC Visa Contact Center. My job was all about customer service first and foremost. I am well aware that providing great customer service to our customers was why our contact center was rated so highly.

I was not excusing their lack of service or attitude towards any of their customers. I for one do not purchase anything in stores where I feel have not shown some sort of appreciation that I am a customer, just as I do not return to restaurants that provide horrible or no service.

I can understand anyone's frustration and even anger if you were ignored at any store, it has happened to me and may happen again but I was just trying to say is that outside of work, they may not be the devil in costume as some of you are stating. No customer service is one thing but calling them "hoes" (not you) because of their service is something completely different. Just my 2 cents.
no worries man, thxs for clarifying your POV. Personally, I would rather hire chicks who were a little less full of themselves and have higher marks in the likeability dept. I would also give the sales staff huge incentives to drive sales. Let's face it, attractive inteligent women can upsell any man...even super rich guys.

Go to the new Joeys on Burrard and Pender...those guys have it bang on......the wait staff can upsell me anyday of the week...."yes, I think I will have a bottle of Kim Crawford Pinot Noir"
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Old 01-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #25
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

I love how the BoysCo employees are also the models in their shitty adverts. I can't believe they're still in business -- that store is a total piece of poop. I grew up around the owner of BoysCo's son, and he and his father are the most unsavory creeps you're likely to come across.
Closed Thread