REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   BoysCo sales people are the biggest retards (https://www.revscene.net/forums/558947-boysco-sales-people-biggest-retards.html)

Z3guy 01-01-2009 05:52 PM

BoysCo sales people are the biggest retards

I went shopping today at Oakridge Mall and Richmond Centre. All I say is the sales people at both Boysco locations are exactly the same.....fucking arrogant for no reason retards. First off, they don't even acknowledge you and have an interesting sense of customer service.......don't help anyone and stand around.

For all you Boysco sales people, I am glad you get acting kool while making minimum wage and thinking your shit don't stink:thumbsup:

The funny thing is, I went to both J2 locations and got the exact opposite response.....great helpful sales people who have a passion for fashion and are really kool to talk with.

I would encourage anyone to shop at J2 vs Boysco.

shawn79 01-01-2009 07:35 PM

theres a hoe at richmond center boysco who has fake titty

hal0g0dv2 01-01-2009 07:45 PM

ya the service there is garbage

cool moe D 01-01-2009 09:04 PM

Never shop at boysco. Not because their customer service sucks but because the shit is a rip off

LC21 01-01-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn79 (Post 6201625)
theres a hoe at richmond center boysco who has fake titty

That cant be true. I always thought she had the nicest body =(

Nvasion 01-01-2009 09:33 PM

my friend just started at the richmond one... 8 bucks plus commision.. he said its really chilling there... but then again they are bitches..

talula 01-01-2009 10:12 PM

well...when those guys are wearing their typical "uniform" of ed hardy hoody/tshirts and true religion jeans..u cant expect too much from them..they all think theyre big shots..while working a minimum pay job

diesel_test 01-01-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvasion (Post 6201780)
my friend just started at the richmond one... 8 bucks plus commision.. he said its really chilling there... but then again they are bitches..

what's the commision like?

miss_crayon 01-01-2009 10:30 PM

perhaps checking out our sponsor would be less stressful?
http://www.revscene.net/forums/showthread.php?t=552242

friendly people, ginormous selection!

BlackV62K2 01-01-2009 10:30 PM

Yeah pretty typical BoysCo attitude. I've probably only been asked for if I wanted help at the Metro location once. They need to get a reality check.

bobyu 01-01-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel_test (Post 6201852)
what's the commision like?

Probably not that good. You get used to it when you shop in there for a while, im sure many people work there cause they get like 40-50% discount on all the shits

Nvasion 01-01-2009 11:07 PM

ill ask him. but the discount is 40% i believe. so time to get some clothing.

Splmash 01-02-2009 12:20 AM

Discounts may vary, as well as the commission.

BoysCo employees are awesome... :blushsmile:

Z3guy 01-02-2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nvasion (Post 6201780)

hahahaha, what a bunch of idiots.....I am a sales guy myself, if Boysco sales people had 1/2 a brain, they would realize if they if they actually "worked" they can make allot more money....my philosophy is.... if you are going to work 8hrs, you might as well make it as financial productive as possible....I guess some people are destined for a career in retail. Poetic justice for being retards

HugoBoss604 01-02-2009 11:42 AM

metro boysco one girl there such a bitch the tall asian onee

Z3guy 01-02-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugoBoss604 (Post 6202472)
metro boysco one girl there such a bitch the tall asian onee

rest assured she is making $8 a hr....I am sure her gangsta bf is funding her lifestyle:p

SKU Clothing Inc 01-02-2009 02:14 PM

I have had 2 ladies that work at Boysco purchase something at my store and they were both pretty friendly so I wouldn't judge them solely from how they were when they are working. :)

Z3guy 01-02-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKU Clothing Inc (Post 6202653)
I have had 2 ladies that work at Boysco purchase something at my store and they were both pretty friendly so I wouldn't judge them solely from how they were when they are working. :)

Are you for real? if you don't know those girls who work at Boysco and the only impression you have of them are their bitchy attitude in the store...how are you suppose to judge them? I guess your suppose to assume they are great people when they treat customers like shit:thumbsup:

There must a bond between arrogant retail minimum wage sales people:)

Z3guy 01-02-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKU Clothing Inc (Post 6202653)

I have to be frank with you...your in retail.....you should appreciate quality customer service....if you don't, good luck.

Please note I have a packaged good background in which I deal with top global retailers on a regular basis....your comments just shocked me.

Powerslide 01-02-2009 02:36 PM

SKU's just suggesting that we make sure not to confuse their work demeanor with their actual personalities, because that line is a bit ambiguous here.
I know a few boysco employees and they are great and friendly people. However, this does not mean that they are doing a good job at work, where they may be cold to their customers and perhaps negatively impacting the company (and their paycheques as Z3guy is suggesting)

shawn79 01-02-2009 02:38 PM

they r just paying the company back wut they make lol, making $8 a hour with 40% off in store items

Nvasion 01-02-2009 02:47 PM

its good to know friends that work there... god discounts

SKU Clothing Inc 01-02-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z3guy (Post 6202676)
I have to be frank with you...your in retail.....you should appreciate quality customer service....if you don't, good luck.

Please note I have a packaged good background in which I deal with top global retailers on a regular basis....your comments just shocked me.

I think you are misunderstanding what I was trying to convey. Before opening my businesses, I was a facilitator at CIBC Visa Contact Center. My job was all about customer service first and foremost. I am well aware that providing great customer service to our customers was why our contact center was rated so highly.

I was not excusing their lack of service or attitude towards any of their customers. I for one do not purchase anything in stores where I feel have not shown some sort of appreciation that I am a customer, just as I do not return to restaurants that provide horrible or no service.

I can understand anyone's frustration and even anger if you were ignored at any store, it has happened to me and may happen again but I was just trying to say is that outside of work, they may not be the devil in costume as some of you are stating. No customer service is one thing but calling them "hoes" (not you) because of their service is something completely different. Just my 2 cents.

Z3guy 01-02-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKU Clothing Inc (Post 6202736)
I think you are misunderstanding what I was trying to convey. Before opening my businesses, I was a facilitator at CIBC Visa Contact Center. My job was all about customer service first and foremost. I am well aware that providing great customer service to our customers was why our contact center was rated so highly.

I was not excusing their lack of service or attitude towards any of their customers. I for one do not purchase anything in stores where I feel have not shown some sort of appreciation that I am a customer, just as I do not return to restaurants that provide horrible or no service.

I can understand anyone's frustration and even anger if you were ignored at any store, it has happened to me and may happen again but I was just trying to say is that outside of work, they may not be the devil in costume as some of you are stating. No customer service is one thing but calling them "hoes" (not you) because of their service is something completely different. Just my 2 cents.

no worries man, thxs for clarifying your POV. Personally, I would rather hire chicks who were a little less full of themselves and have higher marks in the likeability dept. I would also give the sales staff huge incentives to drive sales. Let's face it, attractive inteligent women can upsell any man...even super rich guys.

Go to the new Joeys on Burrard and Pender...those guys have it bang on......the wait staff can upsell me anyday of the week...."yes, I think I will have a bottle of Kim Crawford Pinot Noir"

brokentelephone 01-02-2009 04:35 PM

I love how the BoysCo employees are also the models in their shitty adverts. I can't believe they're still in business -- that store is a total piece of poop. I grew up around the owner of BoysCo's son, and he and his father are the most unsavory creeps you're likely to come across.