REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

exfoliate your body?

I didn't find any recent threads on this topic so yeah I made a new one.

So I read that you should exfoliate your body? I've got one for my face and I was wondering is there like defoliators especially for your body? If so can someone recommend me a good one?

MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

personally im pretty lazy, so i use the dove exfoliating body wash it's convenient! i cant imagine spending half an hr just exfoliating my body so it's easy to just do it in the shower.
im pretty sure they all work just as well. it's like asking which soap cleans ur body better.
lancome makes a good one but i think it's overpriced because theyre pretty much all the same...
just pick up a body scrub from the store, maybe even body shop or sth!
acyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
forgot the name of the soup i got from hk. but its basically got a mild scrubber in the soap itself so when ur using it, its scrubbing away at the skin at the same time. actually feels pretty damn refreshing after a shower.

how do i know its working? haha, honestly, i got a stupid flipflop tan from wearing flipflops overseas in the blistering 35-40C heat and i just want to scrub that away! hahaha

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #4
Director of RS Cares

i actually find body wash with the little exfoliating beads hard to use. i always have to squeeze more out than i need just for the extra beads...so just buy a loofah and a body wash.

i usually use dove cause i find their soaps the most moisturizing. if you want to have that tingly-esque feeling after a good scrub get the dove 'go fresh' line.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
I use the Apricot Face Scrub from St. Ives, followed by the detoxifying scrub/bath salts from The Body Shop (Spa Wisdom) and then to close my pores I use a pore minimizing scrub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #6
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
i have this towel that is rough, i just use that once a week.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #7
VLS Head Mod

what about using a loofah? I have soft skin so don't really feel a need to exfoliate my body
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #8
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,053 Times in 595 Posts
Loofah + Dove "Go Fresh Energize" body wash (orange-ish bottle)

= all the exfoliation you'd need. Plus the scent is refreshing and imo wakes me up in the morning
m3thods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
Banned (ABWS)

Sometimes exfoiliating your Penus w/ foot scrub feels invigurating.
LeanNsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote