REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Sextrology (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559392-sextrology.html)

penner2k 01-05-2009 05:23 PM

Sextrology

I was reading umm magazine on the way home from Ontario over the holidays and they had an article on sextrology. It is about what each sign is like sexually. When I first started reading it I just sorta laughed since for the most part I find this stuff to be bs. Then I read what it had to say about me and it was pretty much right on. I read it for a couple of girls I've been with and all of theirs were right on too.
Thought some people might find this interesting.

Aries - The Impulsive Lover

As fearless lovers, Aries love to try new things in the bedroom. They love to conquer new territory. For Aries it's all about "the chase". Aries are aggressive in love and, ultimately, sex is about getting their needs met.

Leo - The Dramatic Lover

Sex with a Leo is often a theatrical experience as they have big emotions and love to be the focus of attention. Leos will spoil you as much as seduce you - they love to play in bed.

Sagittarius - The Adventurous Lover

Sagittarius are fun-loving, flirtatious and adventurous in the bedroom - and they want their partner to be the same. Sagittarius have a notorious fear of commitment and are't always comfortable with emotions and expressing feelings.

Taurus - The Sensual Lover

Taurus like sex - and lots of it. Sex with a Taurus is a long and lingering, often lasting throughout the entire night. Taurus are very determined in bed and can even be stubborn. Taurus are physical and tacticle, which makes them very aware of all the five senses during sex.

Virgo - The Discerning Lover

Virgos often get a bad rap for being uptight and critical, but in bed a more sensual side comes out. Once they are comfortable with their lover, Virgos are highly sexual people. Virgos like to please their partners and will not tolerate infidelity.

Capricorn - The Serious Lover

Capricorns are down-to-business in bed. They do not enjoy flattery and are not interested in emotions. Spontaneity and romance are not their forte, but they make very sensual, passionate lovers.

Gemini - The Fickle Lover

Gemini are experimental - they're up for trying anything in the bedroom. But Gemini can bore easily and often have trouble committing to one person. Gemini are intrigued and fascinated by the body and the mind, which makes for an entertaining time in bed!

Libra - The Graceful Lover

Very romantic and refined, Libras enjoy being "courted". Sex is an exquisite experience with a Libra, as they view seduction as an art. Libras are happiest when they're in a relationship and are always on the hunt for their perfect soul mate.

Aquarius - The Elusive Lover

Aquarius love to shake things up in the bedroom. They are eccentric and innovative between the sheets. Aquarius are adventurous and playful in bed, but can also be sexually distant - it depends on their mood. Intimacy is not Aquarius' forte.

Cancer - The Nurturing Lover

Cancer can be bossy and possessive in relationships. They like the security of a committed relationship and are generally not into one-night stands. After lovemaking, Cancers's ideal night is watchign movies in bed with their partner.

Scorpio - The Mysterious Lover

Sex with a Scorpion is primal, all-consuming and intense with desire. Their's no pretense to the bedroom - they dont hold back and wont expect you to either. Scorpios enjoy long-term, monogamous relationships. They like to be in control and can sometimes be territorial and jealous.

Pisces - The Intuitive Lover

Because of their highly creative side, Pisces love to live out their fantasies in the bedroom (and have big imaginations!). Sex with a Pisces is a transcendent experience - physical, emotional and spiritual.

They say that
Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are compatible with Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
and
Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are compatible with Gemini Libra and Aquarius.

RacePace 01-05-2009 05:28 PM

Yeah, girls are usually more into astrology I find but for what I've read about Scorpio (me) it's been pretty true for the most part

poweredbyph 01-05-2009 05:45 PM

Right on for me as well.. Cancer

Not into one night stands too!

penner2k 01-05-2009 05:54 PM

I'm a Gemini..

inzomniak 01-05-2009 06:12 PM

If you read each and everyone carefully, most of them say the same thing... but just uses different wordings

Noir 01-05-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inzomniak (Post 6207825)
If you read each and everyone carefully, most of them say the same thing... but just uses different wordings

Haha, yeah, I somewhat gathered that. I read my sign first and thought Wow! but then I read the rest and thought, WTH?

stewie 01-05-2009 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inzomniak (Post 6207825)

similar to daily horoscopes

Grandmaster TSE 01-06-2009 12:36 AM

i think its somewhat true, wouldn't say exactly point on
i'm an aquarius btw

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-06-2009 03:07 AM

not true. pfft. haha

Alphamale 01-06-2009 03:59 AM

Anyone looking for a Leo? Call me up. I'll fuck you like a lion, they don't call me Alphamale for no reason.

hotjoint 01-06-2009 06:51 AM

GF = Gemini, Me = Leo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6208608)
Anyone looking for a Leo? Call me up. I'll fuck you like a lion, they don't call me Alphamale for no reason.

:lol

DaFonz 01-06-2009 06:52 AM

It's the same as what psychics do when doing a cold read..."hum.. I sense that you are an introverted person.. but given the right situations.. you can be extroverted" or "You sometimes find yourself tempted to do the wrong thing, but when things are important, you can be counted on to do the right thing."

WELL NO SHIT.

3xta 01-06-2009 11:07 AM

Spiritual? LOL

BoneThug 01-06-2009 01:43 PM

i'm pretty aquarious

E-40 01-06-2009 08:10 PM

I'm Cancer & my BF's a Taurus. It sound's right for us!

rslater 01-06-2009 08:50 PM

If anyone cared...all your astrological symbols would be a month back if you took astrological signs seriously. The stars rotations have moved since those signs were designated to those months, so everyone is essentially one month forward....if you cared :P

The_AK 01-06-2009 09:24 PM

Virgo here,
Reporting for Sex

40ft e-Peen 01-07-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 6208608)

You're embarssing.

xtension 01-07-2009 05:00 PM

^ his bark is as loud as his bite. or something along those lines.

Alphamale 01-08-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40ft e-Peen (Post 6211406)
You're embarssing.

Do you want to sex?