REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Looking for a ride...

Well, after Sundays bus ride from Mt.Washington taking 5.5 hours, I really don't feel like doing that again. Looking for anyone who's going up to the mountain on weekends for the day, will split gas costs. PM or post here with date/info
Advertisement

Last edited by _Hotsauce_; 01-06-2009 at 02:20 PM.
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
B&S Sexy mod

how come it took so long?
which bus service did you use? The greyhound/grayline that leaves from saanich rd mcdonalds is leaps and abounds better than wilsons or enchanted tours or whoever it is else who goes up there.
stevo911_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

not only that, but they offer great rates on lift passes if you purchase ride/passes from Greyhound. I had a HILARIOUS experience with my buddy watching a McDonalds employee shatter the door glass waiting at 4 am at that mcDonalds...
where is the vtec fluid stored.
"Sorry dood, i'm fresh outta bling"
Elevorett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
Drive to Courtenay, pick up the Mt Washington bus from the Driftwood Mall...that way you don't beat your car up going up & down the Mtn.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
B&S Sexy mod

if your gonna pay to take the bus from somewhere id just as soon do it down here then you can sleep the whole way up and down (i dont drive up on my own because i'm generally too tired on the way back down normally to do the whole drive myself, that and the lack of a decent vehicule for going up the mountain in)
Old 01-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

I want to try and go up once or twice a week, and $80 for the bus a week is just more then I want to spend, so just looking for a way to make it easier. I can split the driving as well, got my class 5 with 7 years of accident free driving.

Ugg, must go boarding.
_Hotsauce_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
B&S Sexy mod

fair enough, there used to be a seasons pass you could get for one of the busses, but i dont know if thats an option anymore
Old 01-07-2009, 06:53 AM   #8
ROOGP-03

We're heading up on the 16th but we're staying there until the 18th so unless you found your own way down, it's not very helpful to you.. Hmm... come to think of it though, our car might be packed full for the whole weekend too :S