REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Side effects of the pill for the girl? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559731-side-effects-pill-girl.html)

Milhouse 01-08-2009 12:54 AM

Side effects of the pill for the girl?

What kind of side effects do girls get when they go on the birth control pill?

Do girls usually know about the side effects before they go on the pill?

Do most girls willingly go on the pill or are they usually forced by their bf/partners?

cowcowcafe 01-08-2009 01:15 AM

chubby

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-08-2009 01:28 AM

bigger tits.

less libido.

nicer skin. haha

miss_crayon 01-08-2009 01:30 AM

side effects are different for each girl. some can gain weight, suffer from depression, decreased sex drive, nausea, more prone to vaginal infections i think, and possibly blood clots (rare). for majority of girls, they take it to prevent pregnancy and some (or maybe both) to help with their periods become more consistent/less painful.

for me personally, the first week i felt like throwing up everyday cause it's like an extra shot of hormones when you take the pill. but after that initial stage, it's all g. i didn't really get the bad side effects, if anything it helped clear up my face. some doctors say to change up your pill brand every couple of years, but hey if it works. stick with it.

i think every girl should be familiar with how the pill works. being on the pill is a good investment if you're sexually active imo.

anddddddddd i went on the pill on my own free will. i aint ready to pop out any baby crayons

Alphamale 01-08-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6212377)
anddddddddd i went on the pill on my own free will. i aint ready to pop out any baby crayons

Darn.

yuusha 01-08-2009 01:59 AM

^It's ok. All the AlphaCrayons that would come out if the two of you copulated would be white, and thus useless.

miss_crayon 01-08-2009 02:08 AM

we're both asian. well ...i think he is. if this is not the case, well..halfers ain't bad. halfers are always hot.

now back to the pill talk. please and thanks.

jbsali 01-08-2009 02:43 AM

loss of sex drive. I made it clear to the gf that this one better be a myth or theres gunna be a falcon kick to the face

The7even 01-08-2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by min.tee (Post 6212393)
^It's ok. All the AlphaCrayons that would come out if the two of you copulated would be white, and thus useless.

Why are you so cruel?

Does it matter that I'm white and crayon is Asian?
What are you afraid of exactly?

Quote:

we're both asian. well ...i think he is. if this is not the case, well..halfers ain't bad. halfers are always hot.
Stop being silly, you know I'm white and that's exactly why you're so into me, isn't it.. see you when I get home, babe.

Edit: Oh and try to put on that Asian dress that I really like when you get home, you know how I'm crazy about those.., see you soon.

Trinity 01-08-2009 06:01 AM

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...=514166&page=2

Scroll down to Naomi's post.

Girl 01-08-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6212400)

now back to the pill talk. please and thanks.

I strongly disagree. Not all halfers are hot.

I gained 12lbs in a month. But had really nice skin, loss of appetite, less breakouts, less cramps. Usually weight gain for the first 1-3 months as u adjust, wonky emotions and more gainage getting off of it as well for the first 3 months.

My friend lost about 15lbs, lower to no libido.

Doctors will go through it with you before you get it as well as take blood tests. There's 2 types of pills you start off with one being Alesse and you have to try it out for 3 months to see how your body reacts. I went on it for menstrual cramps. My friends went on it to regulate their periods and/or for their acne. It's not always about taking it as a contraceptive.

vmec 01-08-2009 08:40 AM

Why don't you talk to the doc? He/ she is a master on the subject, and each brand of pill.

More times than not significant weight gain is a myth. And if it does happen it probably wasn't the pill. I've confirmed this with more than one Doctor. 1-3lbs is a common side effect. But seriously 1-3lbs or 30lbs due to a baby? I'll take a pound thanks.

Loss of sex drive? LOL's... yeah not so much.

As for the other side effects? Nadda one.

On the pill for 6 years and haven't looked back yet.

Orion 01-08-2009 08:47 AM

don't quote me on this but I read an article that for females staying on the pill too long... the amount of estrogen increase makes the female more susceptible to breast cancer and other similar problems...

again don't quote me on this as I haven't looked into this for a long time...

EDIT:
EDIT:
EDIT:

Yea I believe I was right: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/NWS/co...ancer_Risk.asp

vmec 01-08-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion (Post 6212618)
don't quote me on this but I read an article that for females staying on the pill too long... the amount of estrogen increase makes the female more susceptible to breast cancer and other similar problems...

again don't quote me on this as I haven't looked into this for a long time...

EDIT:
EDIT:
EDIT:

Yea I believe I was right: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/NWS/co...ancer_Risk.asp

That fucking sucks... but seriously... these days almost anything will incresase risk of cancer. Don't talk on the mobile too long it increases your risk of cancer!

Orion 01-08-2009 09:39 AM

haha agree.... I believe the cellphone will kill you faster than the pill

vmec 01-08-2009 10:21 AM

^ Probably I take a pill a day I take radiation to my brain 10 times a day. I'm toast.

Orion 01-08-2009 10:46 AM

10 times to the brain a day? depending where you have ur cell all the time... i'm taking it to the right side of my hip constantly!!!

vmec 01-08-2009 11:13 AM

You're toast before I am then! I never have mine attached to me physically.

HonestTea 01-08-2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbsali (Post 6212422)
loss of sex drive. I made it clear to the gf that this one better be a myth or theres gunna be a falcon kick to the face

:haha:

quasi 01-08-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbsali (Post 6212422)

You're good until you get married. After that it's all downhill.

miss_crayon 01-08-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 6212518)
There's 2 types of pills you start off with one being Alesse and you have to try it out for 3 months to see how your body reacts.

i never went on alesse and went straight on marvelon. however, i do know most doctors give out alesse/yasmine? jasmine? as a starter.

vmec 01-08-2009 12:49 PM

I started on Alesse it did nothing for my lady times... We went to a stronger pill.

BoneThug 01-08-2009 12:53 PM

are there any pills with funny sounding names that make them sound more girly then they need to be? Marvelon made me lol

Drow 01-08-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6212377)
side effects are different for each girl. some can gain weight, suffer from depression, decreased sex drive, nausea, more prone to vaginal infections i think, and possibly blood clots (rare). for majority of girls, they take it to prevent pregnancy and some (or maybe both) to help with their periods become more consistent/less painful.

for me personally, the first week i felt like throwing up everyday cause it's like an extra shot of hormones when you take the pill. but after that initial stage, it's all g. i didn't really get the bad side effects, if anything it helped clear up my face. some doctors say to change up your pill brand every couple of years, but hey if it works. stick with it.

i think every girl should be familiar with how the pill works. being on the pill is a good investment if you're sexually active imo.

IM SORRY but offtopic...

i thought you were a guy, and los bastardo even restated it when i asked in the other thread. i'm getting fucking confused here :cry:

Orion 01-08-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oniyou (Post 6212998)
IM SORRY but offtopic...

i thought you were a guy, and los bastardo even restated it when i asked in the other thread. i'm getting fucking confused here :cry:

he is... sometimes guys take the pill to balance out the extensive amount of testosterone in their body..

nah i'm kidding I think pencil crayon's a gal, hence the name