REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
Rs has made me the man i am today!

How did the girl feel touched ? /how did you touch the girl's heart?

what is something you made, prepared, planned or bought that made the girl feel touched ?

serious discussion n please keep the thread clean

thanks

Last edited by ucsmfu; 01-12-2009 at 05:26 PM.
ucsmfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,448 Times in 1,438 Posts
unexpectation or surprise
it's very subjective, it takes so much time to find out.
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 2,284 Times in 186 Posts
Sounds like someone needs ideas
Old 01-12-2009, 08:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
unexpectation or surprise
it's very subjective, it takes so much time to find out.
done alot for a girl already, been chasing for 6 months, surprises, everthing you name it. She just sees me as a friend. Am I wasting my time ?
Old 01-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Some girls are materialistic and once you purchase something expensive, they think of you as their world.

On the otherhand, some girl would rather get something like a nice dinner that you made (assuming that she know that you suck at cooking) rather than something from Tiffany's.

Either way, try to find out what makes her tick and what is considered thoughtful in her eyes... that is the key.

Or you can just stick it in her bum and see if that is touching for her..
poweredbyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsmfu View Post
done alot for a girl already, been chasing for 6 months, surprises, everthing you name it. She just sees me as a friend. Am I wasting my time ?
Yah
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Yah
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
if i told you "no", i'd be lying.

so... no.
xtension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #9
Director of RS Cares

6 months is a long time. i'm gonna say it was already done by the first month and she just kept you around cause you made her feel loved.

don't waste your time thinking you can convince this girl to look at you in a different light..cause chances are she's never going to realize how great you are. i'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the truth and you deserve to hear it.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

fuck her, move on forget about your feelings for her

shes using you because she knows you're there for her don't be a fool
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #11
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
i spent 5 years... so yes... please move on

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuhkyu View Post
fuck her, move on forget about your feelings for her

shes using you because she knows you're there for her don't be a fool
way to be serious and mature about this

Other than that, sorry.. we all suck - there are no GOOD photographers here. We just like cameras. kthanksbye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-Ji View Post
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogodv2 View Post
Personally speaking i would have cum inside her and then eat that pussy till she cums some more and then fucked her more
[HuCk DuCk] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
6 months is a long time. i'm gonna say it was already done by the first month and she just kept you around cause you made her feel loved.

don't waste your time thinking you can convince this girl to look at you in a different light..cause chances are she's never going to realize how great you are. i'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the truth and you deserve to hear it.
thing is, this girl is really shy, doesn't beleive in dating, really conservative, yet she's looking for ideal love. She was friends with her ex for 2 years before they got together. I've done alot for her, she accepts the fact that i have good qualities, etc.... but she doesn't have feelings for me yet. All her friends tell me to be patient with her. Like be there for her, care about her etc...So far it's been 6months, i've been really patient with her, yet it's painful, cause everytime we talk about relationships she'll be like I dunno, or i'm comfortable with friends at the moment. She's really undecisive, doesn't give me clear answers and always contradictive to the things she says.

What are your advices and opinions guys ?
Old 01-12-2009, 11:20 PM   #13
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
you'll be wasting ur time wowing her before you guys start going out. It took me 6 months to make this girl agree to give me a chance, she had trouble believing that i am who i seem to be. trust issues i guess. but just be yourself, the best thing that wows a girl as far as i know pre relationship stage... is just be sweet, caring, and sensitive towards her.

my girl was the same way, unclear, says things that means she wants a relationship but is not really sure about it. just be there for her, just say things that would make her think hmmm... this guy is great. Don't give up the fight, cuz i know if you really want to be with her it will happen, and don't leave the decision completely up to her, i didn't hint that i wanted to be with her i was straight uppp. so just keep fighting the fight...

don't fall into the friends zone either...
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #14
Director of RS Cares

i think if you are willing to wait, then by all means.

but for me, being shy or feeling conservative is no excuse to give up a good quality guy (like yourself). what does being conservative have anything to do with being in a relationship with the opposite sex?

why doesn't she like you? you don't know, because she can't even give you a fucking clear answer on having a possible relationship with you! you even said she's looking for the ideal love. having that said, she's just comfortable with being your friend friend because to her, you are not her ideal guy. BUT if no one else better comes along, then sure...she'll settle for ucsmfu because he's been treating her well. you're an option right now.

no one needs 6 months to decide if someone needs to be with you. stop making excuses for this girl because deep down you know you don't deserve your time being wasted.

Last edited by miss_crayon; 01-12-2009 at 11:26 PM.
miss_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
i think if you are willing to wait, then by all means.

but for me, being shy or feeling conservative is no excuse to give up a good quality guy (like yourself). what does being conservative have anything to do with being in a relationship with the opposite sex?

why doesn't she like you? you don't know, because she can't even give you a fucking clear answer on having a possible relationship with you! you even said she's looking for the ideal love. having that said, she's just comfortable with being your friend friend because to her, you are not her ideal guy. BUT if no one else better comes along, then sure...she'll settle for ucsmfu because he's been treating her well. you're an option right now.

no one needs 6 months to decide if someone needs to be with you. stop making excuses for this girl because deep down you know you don't deserve your time being wasted.
I really appreciate with your guys opinions. Right now i'm facing the dilemma to continue and wait for her or just move on. I've got friends telling to me to hang in there and friends telling me to let her go. I really like this girl, and I've done alot for her. In the early stages of our friendship she was going to give me a chanc but backed off afterwards. Then our frienship kept going back and forth, very childish I must say, but everything that happend what her that caused the trouble, and sometimes I feel bad or sorry, just to make her feel comfortable or at ease eventhough it wasn't my mistake. She considers me as her good friend. Last talk we had, this is what she said, she said she likes the friendship we have now, and then " to be honest I've never liked you or ever had any sort of feelings for you, but I did take all your good qualities and how well you treat me in consideration for a relationship." then she says, but I don't know, you've been nothing but nice to me, I really don't know, she gives me a clear answer then she gives me hope?, everytime we discuss about relationships, it ends like this, so it always feels like i'm being left hanging.

Sigh :/
Old 01-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #16

Quote:
And if you do more, you will become an EVEN better friend. But what's the point of that?

Quote:
In conjunction with actively pursuing her, I would also suggest opening your game up more. It's not like you're completely going to lose her, just keep her at arms length. It's easier to wait when you have other things/another someone to keep you pre-occupied.

And when the time comes she wants to be with you, it is you who gets to re-evaluate your choices. Whether you're better of with her, or if you already have someone better in hand. Those are some hard decisions but at least the ball is in your court and the leverage is yours, and it is actually she who has to measure up to you, whether she is worth the trouble of switching or not.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #17
Need to Seek Professional Help

I bought her an RS custom avatar. ROFLS
ecchiecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:05 AM   #18

Sorry, you wrote this while I was in the middle of my earlier reply, so I missed it.

A couple key things:
Quote:
I really like this girl, and I've done alot for her.
This the Poker equivalent of being "Pot Committed."

Quote:
She considers me as her good friend. Last talk we had, this is what she said, she said she likes the friendship we have now, and then " to be honest I've never liked you or ever had any sort of feelings for you, but I did take all your good qualities and how well you treat me in consideration for a relationship." then she says, but I don't know, you've been nothing but nice to me, I really don't know, she gives me a clear answer then she gives me hope?, everytime we discuss about relationships, it ends like this, so it always feels like i'm being left hanging.
Sounds like you're friendzoned dude. She just doesn't want to tell you because she doesn't want to lose your interest and her benefits of it to suddenly go away.

IMO, continuing to pursue because you're "pot committed" is way more detrimental than constructive to your well-being. The odds are seriously against you. Like I said earlier, best thing to do is cut your losses and just keep her at arms-length, just in case .

Last edited by Noir; 01-13-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:38 AM   #19
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Yeah pretty much what noir said. I know it's hard especially for someone you like that much, but back off a bit distance yourself from her for awhile and see how she reacts. You totally gave into her too easily, you shouldn't have been trying to win her over. You should have made her want to be with you. Like noir said try to re-position yourself so you have the leverage in this relationship not her.

One more thing if you keep pursuing her and she keeps pushing you back. You will probably get frustrated but DO NOT give her an ultimatum. If you force her to choose between being friends/lovers you will most likely be shafted.
Moratorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:29 AM   #20
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HuCk DuCk] View Post
i spent 5 years... so yes... please move on

way to be serious and mature about this
Well I was a bit drunk last night when I wrote that so pardon the ignorance.
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Think of this girl as a penny stock and a relationship as your future expected returns.

So you're cruising the OTC BB when all of a sudden, you see this one stock that looks pretty good so you think to yourself "hey, why don't I sink some money into it to see where it goes?"

You buy a couple thousand shares and wait. The next day, the stock tanks and you go "OMGWTFBBQ!" The promoter however, knows you just bought this stock, so she calls you up and says "hey, don't worry, it'll go up. Just get more shares"

Being the nice little boy that you are, you dutifully oblige. The stock goes up a couple more pennies, but you're still down.

Couple of days later the promoter calls you up again and says, "Hey don't worry, just wait a little longer. If you buy more now, then you can get even higher returns."

At this point, the promoter knows that you are a sucker, but well, you don't, so you buy more.

This cycle continues for a process of a couple of months. Occasionally, you'll see a rally that you buy into and hope rises, but those rallies are short lived. Before long, the price goes down to almost nothing. You hang on for a couple more months before you get frustrated and get out of your position.

The next day, the company announces that all outstanding shares have been acquired by a single shareholder due to synergies between them.

Lessons you should learn
- Do some due diligence first about expected returns
- set a stop loss and do not sink money when expected value is zero
- Watch out for other shareholders that can manipulate the company and take over when you least expect it.
DaFonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #22
My homepage has been set to RS

some women want what tehy cant have. cutting off contact for a good month or 2 can do wonders. it'll also make you lose a massive amount of respect for her, but those are the odds.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #23
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
thing is, this girl is really shy, doesn't beleive in dating, really conservative, yet she's looking for ideal love. She was friends with her ex for 2 years before they got together. I've done alot for her, she accepts the fact that i have good qualities, etc.... but she doesn't have feelings for me yet. All her friends tell me to be patient with her. Like be there for her, care about her etc...So far it's been 6months, i've been really patient with her, yet it's painful, cause everytime we talk about relationships she'll be like I dunno, or i'm comfortable with friends at the moment. She's really undecisive, doesn't give me clear answers and always contradictive to the things she says.

Sounds like she's enjoying the luxuries of a boyfriend (you) without the committment
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFonz View Post
Think of this girl as a penny stock and a relationship as your future expected returns.

So you're cruising the OTC BB when all of a sudden, you see this one stock that looks pretty good so you think to yourself "hey, why don't I sink some money into it to see where it goes?"

You buy a couple thousand shares and wait. The next day, the stock tanks and you go "OMGWTFBBQ!" The promoter however, knows you just bought this stock, so she calls you up and says "hey, don't worry, it'll go up. Just get more shares"

Being the nice little boy that you are, you dutifully oblige. The stock goes up a couple more pennies, but you're still down.

Couple of days later the promoter calls you up again and says, "Hey don't worry, just wait a little longer. If you buy more now, then you can get even higher returns."

At this point, the promoter knows that you are a sucker, but well, you don't, so you buy more.

This cycle continues for a process of a couple of months. Occasionally, you'll see a rally that you buy into and hope rises, but those rallies are short lived. Before long, the price goes down to almost nothing. You hang on for a couple more months before you get frustrated and get out of your position.

The next day, the company announces that all outstanding shares have been acquired by a single shareholder due to synergies between them.

Lessons you should learn
- Watch out for other shareholders that can manipulate the company and take over when you least expect it.
Fucking Brilliant!
Old 01-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #25
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFonz View Post

Lessons you should learn
that is such an awesome analogy.
Conan O'Brien Sex Video is offline   Reply With Quote