REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #76
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post
i drive a g37.. and im pretty sure my ex gf hated it, she complained that the doors were heavy... then again she complained about everything
and its stick shift so its not as smooth of a drive as an automatic
she got coffee one time and tried to take a sip right when i shifted and it spilt all over her white jacket... and then just went ape shit on me
Your talking about practise

RenoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:59 AM   #77
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

wtf?^
point i was trying to make was that a car isnt a big deal.. unless u make it a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dub View Post
Dude... the G37 is still considered a luxury car unless of course it is modded. *MOST* stock cars are are relatively comfortable unless you are speaking of cars like Elise, GT3RS, Ferrari's, Lambos etc. Most cars in the 50k range can be used as a daily driver.

I think the problem is your ability to shift smoothly and not the car itself.
shit really!? never knew that! thanks for the input captain obvious
can u tell me where in my post i said the car isnt comfortable? or cant be used as a daily driver? i said the doors were heavy for my 100lb ex gf to push when trying to get out of

ya man whats ur # maybe we can meet up so u can u teach me how to shift like a pro?

for the record though. bitches love my car.

Last edited by m4k4v4li; 01-18-2009 at 02:04 AM.
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:41 AM   #78
JV6
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Depends on the girl really, my wife that i just married recently doesn't like my accord cause of the deep tone exhaust and bumpy ride but then she also had to sit in it for pass 4 years b4 we got married and still hates it lmao. I ended up buying a 2nd car for the weekened drive and for letting her use to go to school,work, and grocery shopping.

Some girls will always hate the driver's car but will always love the driver lol. I'd say keep your car the way it is either the girl likes it or not cause she can fuk off. As for Berzerker's green civic that car looks tight lol, who cares about age cause people do what people love doing and I'm only 25 and will still have the same interest when I'm older.
JV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:27 AM   #79
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
wtf?^
point i was trying to make was that a car isnt a big deal.. unless u make it a big deal

shit really!? never knew that! thanks for the input captain obvious
can u tell me where in my post i said the car isnt comfortable? or cant be used as a daily driver? i said the doors were heavy for my 100lb ex gf to push when trying to get out of

ya man whats ur # maybe we can meet up so u can u teach me how to shift like a pro?

for the record though. bitches love my car.
Let's recap what was discussed.

You made 3 points in your original post.

1) The doors were too heavy, fine
2) She complains about everything, fine
3) Stick shift = not as smooth as automatic, which I said you need more practice if you are spilling drinks all over your gf.

Besides, your car is a dime a dozen in the GVA, it's nothing special when compared to all the other high rolla's in the bimmers and the benzo's in richmond but that's a different topic all together. I don't see how bitches would love your car over other cars that are much nicer.

PS, http://www.yd.com/ <-- if you want to learn how to drive stick.

Last edited by b-dub; 01-18-2009 at 04:33 AM.
b-dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #80
My homepage has been set to RS

maybe its just me, but if I know someone didnt pay for their own car, I dont compare it to mine. Not hating on them, but they dont really get any props if they ride around in their parents merc. I'd have more respect for the guy in his own civic or something.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:00 PM   #81
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Okay, im gonna chime in with my 2cents...I happen to have a some experience with a loud flash car and a few sports-luxury cars...

When I was 17, I bought my first car ; a Honda civic hatchback. I started modifying it when I was still single. My cosmetic mods and go-fast mods did get me poon, but it was immature LG/JB poon….It was loud, fast, and a really shitty car to get valet’d at a higher end restaurant if you’re trying to impress a hot date…lol. I guess I wasn’t financially secure for a 60+ car. My mind was also immature.

After that I bought a 04 325ci. A first taste of a mediocre sport/luxury vehicle. I tossed the old immature g/f went single. Let me tell you its not hard to find better looking and mature minded chicks with a better car. A car is a hobby and women always love to hear what your hobbies are. Luxury cars = Pussy magnet if you are single.

Now I drive a benz and I found myself an awesome g/f. She doesn’t care if I drive a Benz or a BMW or a shitbox…Hell, I drove around with her in a ’89 GMC safari with paint peeling off the sides.

IMHO, Hot cars get better pussy if you’re single…

you cant be 20+ working in a corprate job driving this ......women will think you're immature...i will use my car as a example.

When you tell them you work a corprate job and drive a luxury car, it kinda hints to them that you competent with your job and women like men who can get their shit together at a young age...

do i make sense??...i feel as if i am rambling...but im not feeling the greatest after a late night and no sleeep.

again, cars attract the pussy, but its up to your game and your talking skills to keep them around.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."

Last edited by Supafly; 01-18-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Shiet, i cant even post a damn pic....sick, eyes blurry...cant think properly
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:32 PM   #82
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlowSS View Post
you know what...that Berzerker dude with the neon nights needs to grow the f*** up. Berzerker...are you still going to high school ?
what's wrong with neons I see lots of old school cars and newer one with it, when I was in Vegas there's so many cars out there with them on.
Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #83
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

^ They are gaudy cosmetic mods. Attention whores have them.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-dub View Post
Let's recap what was discussed.

You made 3 points in your original post.

1) The doors were too heavy, fine
2) She complains about everything, fine
3) Stick shift = not as smooth as automatic, which I said you need more practice if you are spilling drinks all over your gf.

Besides, your car is a dime a dozen in the GVA, it's nothing special when compared to all the other high rolla's in the bimmers and the benzo's in richmond but that's a different topic all together. I don't see how bitches would love your car over other cars that are much nicer.

PS, http://www.yd.com/ <-- if you want to learn how to drive stick.
" I don't see how bitches would love your car over other cars that are much nicer. " me neither... thanks for another brilliant observation there captain obvious. so far i've learned that I dont drive the nicest car in richmond, and also most luxary cars usually have comfortable interiors. is there anything else you'd like to share?

most ppl think my car is a pos actually ur right
im gonna post it in buy&sell forum soon maybe ull buy it as a daily driver or winter beater to fuck around in or something?
thanks for the link too bro i just signed up for lessons

Last edited by m4k4v4li; 01-18-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride View Post
what's wrong with neons I see lots of old school cars and newer one with it, when I was in Vegas there's so many cars out there with them on.
rock them all you want if you are early 20 and looking for attention. I don't have a problem that. But if you are 30+ and still doing it... you need to move on.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #86
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post

you cant be 20+ working in a corprate job driving this ......women will think you're immature...i will use my car as a example.

When you tell them you work a corprate job and drive a luxury car, it kinda hints to them that you competent with your job and women like men who can get their shit together at a young age...
I have a co-worker who is 35+ and still drives a yellow ITR. He is married and he is in management. Either way, I think girls are more impressed that you are financially independent than just owning a luxury car. If girls judge you by your car, then I think they are just superficial.
poweredbyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #87

Quote:
" I don't see how bitches would love your car over other cars that are much nicer. " me neither... thanks for another brilliant observation there captain obvious. so far i've learned that I dont drive the nicest car in richmond, and also most luxary cars usually have comfortable interiors. is there anything else you'd like to share?

most ppl think my car is a pos actually ur right
im gonna post it in buy&sell forum soon maybe ull buy it as a daily driver or winter beater to fuck around in or something?
thanks for the link too bro i just signed up for lessons
LOL you and your sarcasm/

POS is all relative, it depends on who you ask, too me the G37 is average, besides I went with the 335 instead. You get the better feel and performance plus you get two small turbos that can easily be modded with chips like Proceed 3 to yield large HP gains. Plus the sedan version didn't have the 37 engine (albeit it's coming out soon). At the end of the day, you cannot dispute, BMW, MB > Infiniti.

Good thing you signed up for YD, this way you can get rid of your N faster :P

- - - - - - - -

Let's face it most girls are brand whores anyway. Don't give me shit about how it depends on the girl etc, I'm making a generalization. Just like how, when we look at a girl, he look at their face, then their rack, then their ass. Once girls have had previous bf's that have had nice cars, they aren't going to want to settle for less.

Let's take for example, why do you think ricers attract the JB girls? It's because those girls from HS find guys to drive them around and once they are use to that, they don't want to go back.

Like wise, once a girl is used to having a guy pay for all their meals, they won't go for a guy that is a cheapass and shares the bill

Once a girl has found a guy that lives on his own, she ain't going to find a guy that lives with his parents.

Girls tend to find guys that are in the same or higher social circle as themselves.

Last edited by b-dub; 01-18-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #88
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyph View Post
I have a co-worker who is 35+ and still drives a yellow ITR. He is married and he is in management. Either way, I think girls are more impressed that you are financially independent than just owning a luxury car. If girls judge you by your car, then I think they are just superficial.
but it probably isnt super loud, super stiff suspension and have colourful rims on it or does it???
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #89

awsome dood
kudos to you

is there anything else you'd like to educate me about? i mean anything.. pretty open ended it.. seems like you're good at going off about nothing
Old 01-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #90
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post
If your car doesn't have room enough to have sex in, that's usually an issue.
You can get head, but it is practically impossible to have sex in a 911!
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 AM   #91
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

When I was in HS university, I had a modified VW 16V, the chicks digged it.
Then I switched to a virtually immaculate Lexus SC400, which was totally different from my VW. The chicks digged that.
Then I got my Porsche. The chicks (and guys) _really_ digged that.
Then I got my BMW 3-er Coupe... which is vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top. Everyone likes vanilla ice cream
Old 01-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #92

why would "chicks dig it"
its not shit compared to ferraris and lambos
see b-dub i learn fast =D
Old 01-19-2009, 12:33 AM   #93
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSlowSS View Post
rock them all you want if you are early 20 and looking for attention. I don't have a problem that. But if you are 30+ and still doing it... you need to move on.

Your just trying to stir shit up and failing miserably. Your taste in cars does not make everyone else have to have your taste in cars. My car is built the way I like it and meant for show and for go. Doubt me? Come to the track. I could mod any car I want. I CHOOSE to mod a Honda because I like them. If my car didn't have underglow would it be Ok then or would you then say the Body Kit is ugly and then if it didn't have the kit you would say the Paint is ugly right? So what does that leave? A stock car? Oh wait your sense of styling is "clean" am I getting warm? What does a clean civic look like? Lemme guess OEM with OEM lip? Get a grip man. My uncle has a 64 Comet 1100whp on pump gas. He's been building the car for 25 years. He has underglow on it. Is he to old and does he need to move on?

I think your trying to stir the pot and without putting forth a real argument other than your pathetic opinion. So please continue to show everyone on RS what a douche you are and how closed and simple minded you are.

Berz out.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:47 AM   #94

ya leave him alone
if he wants neon lights and thinks its cool then let him be
Old 01-19-2009, 12:54 AM   #95
Ricer Mod

Its not if I think its "cool" or not. Its my taste. I like the look.

I also put my car in shows. Every bit counts. It draws attention to my car. I won 2nd place at BC place a few years ago so I guess some people like it.

Berz out.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:06 AM   #96

thats pretty sick
it looks like a ride straight outta fast n furious haha
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #97
Ricer Mod

Thanks its fun knowing that everyone else in their "sports" cars (porsche viper Vette etc) would get their asses handed to them by a "ricer" in a civic.

As Dom would say... "Your gonna need more than that Crotch Rocket" haha

Berz out.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:02 AM   #98
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
seems like girl won't like ur ride berz. not becuz its a rice rocket, becuz u seems to have so much passion for it. Girl like to be the center of attention and your cars has took that spotlight.

I dunt blame u, sumtimes i feel i like my ride more than my girl.

thats true car enthusiast right there. modding YOUR car the way YOU like it and not giving a shit how anybody feels.

I would take your "rich rocket" that you put so much heart into anyday than some guy that thinks he is pimping in a base bmw 3 series that he doesn't even know how to change the air filter by himself.
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:46 AM   #99
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Did you get those bling bling rims from canadian tire berz?
fetched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:21 AM   #100

Quote:
why would "chicks dig it"
its not shit compared to ferraris and lambos
see b-dub i learn fast =D
HA! Au contraire.

Marco just demonstrated my points perfectly. As he moved up and became more mature, so did his cars which attracted a different crowd of ladies.

Girls in HS digged his VW that was 'modded'

Then he got the P-Car to impress a different crowd

and finally the BMW, well he got that cuz i'm assuming the car is in asia where it gets taxed heavy (from previous pics he has shown of the 3er)