REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Buying Vitamin Water in Bulk (https://www.revscene.net/forums/560583-buying-vitamin-water-bulk.html)

ur-lil-sw33tie 01-14-2009 07:46 AM

Buying Vitamin Water in Bulk

Does anybody know where i can buy Vitamin Water in Bulk in Vancouver lower mainland??

gohan84ever 01-14-2009 07:49 AM

unfortunately - i had to go to the states in costco - $20 for 24 nottles of variety

Quote:

Originally Posted by ur-lil-sw33tie (Post 6223313)
Does anybody know where i can buy Vitamin Water in Bulk in Vancouver lower mainland??

ur-lil-sw33tie 01-14-2009 12:30 PM

are u for real?? =\
i was hoping somebody would tell me that costco has some or something.

gohan84ever 01-14-2009 01:05 PM

Yeap - i was on a hunt everywhere for that cuz I got hooked onto it when I was in Vegas, came back - and went to a lot of Costco's / Superstore / Save-on's / Safeway /Walmart....

Nobody carried it EXCEPT for London Drugs - (and now UBC) - but they refuse to sell in BULK - only singles. So... yeah - i'm not paying 2+taxes+dep for something (and small selection of flavors - I like the Forumula 50 & Mega C/DragonFruit the best) ... even friggin walmart down there you can purchase at 1.00/bottle. Costco bulk pack is (Energy/Mega-C/Essentials/Fruit punch). 4 flavors - personally - I hate fruit punch.. so i drove down a few exits - hit up Walmart to load up on a few more singles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ur-lil-sw33tie (Post 6223781)
are u for real?? =\
i was hoping somebody would tell me that costco has some or something.

wasabisashimi 01-15-2009 10:43 AM

unfortunately, vitamin water contains no vitamin, its a marketing scam..
You'll be better of drinking juice or pop, because its not much healthier when drinking vitamin water. It is just sugar and artificial color plus flavors

If you want to be healthy, drink real water!, and take real vitamins that is prescribed by your doctor.

bcrdukes 01-15-2009 10:45 AM

This belongs in the Fashion and Shopping Forum. Moved.

pinkeye 01-15-2009 04:55 PM

Have you guys tried Brain Toniq? Heard it was a better alternative to Vitamin Water and Red Bull

skholla 01-15-2009 06:18 PM

vitamin water rocks.... i have been drinking it for about 5 years now. my family brings it up from the states, finally theres a market for this stuff in canada (late blooming as usual) and its available everywhere.

unfortunately to buy in bulk you have to hit up costo in the states. walmart in the states also has vitamin water for $1 a bottle and sometimes king size bottles, i think that they are 1 litre each.

vitamin waters is NOT a scam, its just a sugary beverage with excellent marketing. the truth is that there ARE vitamins in it but also lots of sugar. in each regular sized bottle there are up to 200 calories. for reference a can of coke has about the 200 calories, some other soft drinks have even more.

is vitamin water good or bad for you? well the vitamins are a plus but dont expect an energy boost or anything. try to keep it to one a day, too much sugar is not good for anyone.

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-15-2009 06:30 PM

lol wtf, just drink water from your fucking tap, you know how much fucking money you waste on buying bottled water per year? jesus.

skholla 01-15-2009 06:34 PM

true dat but vitamin water is more of a soft drink than a bottled water. some people drink pepsi and others drink vitamin water.

Harvey Specter 01-15-2009 06:53 PM

I heard Vitamin water is bad for you, something to do with the chemicals but I still enjoy it when I'm down south.