REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 01-14-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Buying Vitamin Water in Bulk

Does anybody know where i can buy Vitamin Water in Bulk in Vancouver lower mainland??
Advertisement
ur-lil-sw33tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:49 AM   #2
RS Lurker, I don't post!

unfortunately - i had to go to the states in costco - $20 for 24 nottles of variety

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur-lil-sw33tie View Post
Does anybody know where i can buy Vitamin Water in Bulk in Vancouver lower mainland??
gohan84ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

are u for real?? =\
i was hoping somebody would tell me that costco has some or something.
ur-lil-sw33tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Yeap - i was on a hunt everywhere for that cuz I got hooked onto it when I was in Vegas, came back - and went to a lot of Costco's / Superstore / Save-on's / Safeway /Walmart....

Nobody carried it EXCEPT for London Drugs - (and now UBC) - but they refuse to sell in BULK - only singles. So... yeah - i'm not paying 2+taxes+dep for something (and small selection of flavors - I like the Forumula 50 & Mega C/DragonFruit the best) ... even friggin walmart down there you can purchase at 1.00/bottle. Costco bulk pack is (Energy/Mega-C/Essentials/Fruit punch). 4 flavors - personally - I hate fruit punch.. so i drove down a few exits - hit up Walmart to load up on a few more singles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur-lil-sw33tie View Post
are u for real?? =\
i was hoping somebody would tell me that costco has some or something.
gohan84ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

unfortunately, vitamin water contains no vitamin, its a marketing scam..
You'll be better of drinking juice or pop, because its not much healthier when drinking vitamin water. It is just sugar and artificial color plus flavors

If you want to be healthy, drink real water!, and take real vitamins that is prescribed by your doctor.

Last edited by wasabisashimi; 01-15-2009 at 10:43 AM.
wasabisashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
This belongs in the Fashion and Shopping Forum. Moved.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Have you guys tried Brain Toniq? Heard it was a better alternative to Vitamin Water and Red Bull
pinkeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

vitamin water rocks.... i have been drinking it for about 5 years now. my family brings it up from the states, finally theres a market for this stuff in canada (late blooming as usual) and its available everywhere.

unfortunately to buy in bulk you have to hit up costo in the states. walmart in the states also has vitamin water for $1 a bottle and sometimes king size bottles, i think that they are 1 litre each.

vitamin waters is NOT a scam, its just a sugary beverage with excellent marketing. the truth is that there ARE vitamins in it but also lots of sugar. in each regular sized bottle there are up to 200 calories. for reference a can of coke has about the 200 calories, some other soft drinks have even more.

is vitamin water good or bad for you? well the vitamins are a plus but dont expect an energy boost or anything. try to keep it to one a day, too much sugar is not good for anyone.
skholla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
lol wtf, just drink water from your fucking tap, you know how much fucking money you waste on buying bottled water per year? jesus.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

true dat but vitamin water is more of a soft drink than a bottled water. some people drink pepsi and others drink vitamin water.
skholla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #11
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I heard Vitamin water is bad for you, something to do with the chemicals but I still enjoy it when I'm down south.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote