REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Best way to get rid of chubby cheeks (https://www.revscene.net/forums/562240-best-way-get-rid-chubby-cheeks.html)

CL_S 01-26-2009 10:28 PM

Best way to get rid of chubby cheeks

I been working out but i find it is hard to get rid of fat around the cheeks and neck....Do you guys know any suggestions?
I was thinking of some kind of surgery or lipo or is there another better alternative? Also what kind of costs am I looking at and any recommendations on which doctors are good?
On another note I had received some flyer a while back that mentioned lose 1"" around the waist at $100 per inch but I lost that...Was thinking of cutting about 3 inches... and yes working out is better but it doesn't seem to work for me in that area....Maybe I am being a little lazy hahah...
Thanks guys! :)

Harvey Specter 01-26-2009 11:56 PM

I would stay away from unnecessary facial surgery. Are you doing cardio?

DaFonz 01-27-2009 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CL_S (Post 6247702)
I been working out but i find it is hard to get rid of fat around the cheeks and neck....Do you guys know any suggestions?
I was thinking of some kind of surgery or lipo or is there another better alternative? Also what kind of costs am I looking at and any recommendations on which doctors are good?
On another note I had received some flyer a while back that mentioned lose 1"" around the waist at $100 per inch but I lost that...Was thinking of cutting about 3 inches... and yes working out is better but it doesn't seem to work for me in that area....Maybe I am being a little lazy hahah...

Yah, I have a fucking awesome suggestion. It's called eat less and exercise more.

You spend that $300 on 3 inches and I'll give you 5-1 odds that you gain it back within a year.

CL_S 01-27-2009 10:58 AM

Yeah I eat healthy and lot of protein, only 3 times a day, sometimes 2 if I miss breakfast which i hear is the most important.....I do cardio on treadmill for 45min at a constant pace.......
I am worried too that if I do it, that it might come back....I am just looking at my options right now......I do cardio 3-4 times per week and have been going strong for the last almost 3 months....

SkinnyPupp 01-27-2009 12:00 PM

Post recent pictures, face, belly, and legs.

Harvey Specter 01-27-2009 02:23 PM

Honestly 3 months of cardio even 4 times a week is nothing. You have to wait a few more months to see the real differences.

Girl 01-27-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CL_S (Post 6247702)

How long have you been at this? I'm sure you don't have to do something drastic like go under the knife. Give it a little more time, unless you're naturally born with chipmunk cheeks, than there really isn't a whole lot you can do. I've heard ladies going into beauty centres (asian ones) and getting certain facials that helps tone the face, but I don't know if those things work.

ZhangFei 01-27-2009 10:33 PM

Your face is comprised of muscles......

google: jack lalanne face workout.

GLOW 01-28-2009 07:07 AM

i dont think you have to eat less if you're excercising, just watch what you eat, that's probably more important

StampPad 01-28-2009 12:24 PM

I don't think there are specific "exercises" that will target losing fat around your cheeks unfortantely. I mean there are "toning" exercises for problem areas like doing situps for tighter abs but losing fat is alll about cardio. Even so, you won't ever be able to predict or direct the areas where you want fat reduction or "muscle-building".

I wouldn't suggest surgery or anything cosmetic because... it doesn't make sense to me to pay for something that could (potentially screw up your face permanently) or for somethign that will naturally return to its original state (chubby cheeks, wider wasit) if all your habits remain the same (eating, exercise, etc.)

I'd suggest increasing your cardio to atleast 4-5 times a week max and you've got to always work at increasing the intensity of your workouts for it to keep showing effects. Changes aren't overnight as someone above mentioned, it won't show after merely 3-4 months.

wc19 02-03-2009 07:37 PM

there is no such way for spot reduction which is aiming for an hour to lose fat at. Diet is really important so you will probably want to maintain or raise up the amount of cardio you're doing and make sure you are eating more meals in a day but in smaller portions each time. People have talked about this already so you can easily search this stuff up.

Xnova 02-03-2009 10:28 PM

crystal meth